CHAPTER 7

Forget About Me

I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.  I AM NOT QUITE SURE ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.  I MODIFIED IT LIKE TEN TIMES I THINK.  I HOPE I HAVE CHOSEN THE RIGHT SCENE. THANKS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


May 21, 2013



[Seungri's POV]



I open my eyes and quickly closed it because of the damn sunlight that shines brightly against my face.  I covered my face with a pillow and get up from the bed and turn the curtains close.  I sat back on the bed and open my eyes incremently until I can adjust.  Damn!! Where the hell am I?


I can see that I am in a girl's room.  Pink curtains, pink bedsheets, pink walling, and many more pinks.  What the? I can also see posters of BIGBANG all over the room and my mouth dropped open when I saw something next to the pink cabinet near the door.


It's a life-size standee of me.  Oh!  Where did she get this?  I stood up and went near the standee.  Woah, it looks real.  Oh!  Hold up hold up.   How did I get here?  I tried to remember what happened last night when I was trying to look for something to eat and I was dragged along the way and everything went black.  I look around to find a clock, 8AM.  My stomach growled since I haven't eaten anything since last night.


I sat myself down on the bed again and facepalm myself.  I approached the door and tried to open it, damn!  It's locked from the outside.  I went to check the windows, I tried to open them but only succeeded in opening it halfway.  I looked through the window and I can see some houses and apartments.


"HEEELLLPP!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!'  I shouted as loud as I can but I think no one has heard me.


"HEEEELLLPPP!!!!"  I shouted a bit louder this time.  Before I can shout again, I heard the door flung open and stood there are two masculine men.  They look alike I think they are father and son.  They have an irritated look on their faces.


"Hey!  Can you shut up?  You are so noisy!  You can wake the whole community up!"  the younger guy said scratching his head in dismay.  The other guy is just rubbing his eyes.  I think I woke them up accidentally.


"I am sorry if I have disturbed you.  I just want to ask, who are you?  Why am I here and what do you want from me?"  I asked them politely because they may hurt me if I shouted again.


"Are you really Bigbang's Seungri?  You don't really look good in person."  the younger guy stared at me with eyebrows creased.


"He is Bigbang's Seungri you moron.  Look at the standee over there!  They look exactly the same."  the older man muttered.


"I am really sorry if I interrupt but you haven't answered my question yet."  I asked annoyingly this time.


"Oh, I'm sorry son.  I forgot to introduce myself.  My name is Ethan, but you can call me Dad for now on, and this is my son Kayden, he will be your future son-in-law."


WHAT THE ??  What the hell is this old man saying?  Is he crazy or something?  Dad?  Son-in-law?  What's happening to the world??


"Ah, I'm really sorry sir, but I don't understand what you mean, I am not getting married and I do not have a girlfriend and this is the first time I have seen you guys in my entire life.  So, I'm sorry for being rude but I don't know what you are talking about."  I said to him bluntly.


"Well, you know who we are right now, and you will be part of our family soon."  the guy called Kayden said.


"Part of your family?  Why?"  I went near them.


"You will be marrying my daughter.  Her name is Chloe.  She is so sweet and she is lovely so you will not regret it." Pointing at a picture on the bedside table.


"I am really sorry Ethan but I think you've mistaken me.  I am not your daughter's boyfriend and I haven't seen her yet.  I mean, I don't know who she is so how come that I'll be marrying her?  This doesn't make any sense, I needed to go so if you'll excuse me."  I walked towards the door but they blocked my way immediately.  Both of them pushed me back so I am sitting on the bed again.


"You are not going anywhere there son, my daughter will be here in a short while she just went to market to buy us something to eat."  Ethan said with a husky voice.


"Actually, I honestly don't care if you will leave right now but I don't have a choice but to follow my dad and my older sister so you are not leaving this house."  Kayden told me with an evil smirk.


"DAAAADDDYYY!!!  KAAAYYYDEEENN!!!" A loud scream has been heard from downstairs I think.


"Oh, my baby girl, Kayden, stay with him I will meet your sister downstairs.  I will show him to you Seungri just wait for a while."  Ethan then sprinted out of the room and Kayden sat by my side.


"You are one lucky guy Seungri."  Kayden said sarcastically.


"I really don't understand this, you can't do this to me!  This is kidnapping!"  I shouted.


"My sister is such a brat.  She always want to get what she wants.  She wants YOU.  So, we are giving you to her."  Kayden said.


"You got to be kidding me!!  I'm not gonna allow that.  This is not right, you are forcing me to do something that I don't want to do, this is against the law!!"  I shouted at stood up reaching for the door again but Kayden grabbed my arms and threw me to the bed again.  He is too big and too strong.


"You are so annoying, shut the up or else I'll beat you up using that standee!!"  he said.


I am still in utter shock when suddenly I heard footsteps going up the stairs.


"Seungri-boy, here is Chloe, my daughter and your future wife."  Ethan said.


My eyes widened at the sight and I quickly crawled to the far end of the bed when I saw who or what Chloe is.


HOLY .


****************************


[Erika's POV]


Same day, 12pm


"What time are you going out?"  I asked Janine over the phone.

"Later, at around 6pm I think, this is hectic, they should have let me stay her for a week so that I can enjoy myself."  Janine pouted.

"That's part of growing up, okay, I'll see you later.  I'll wait for you at the cafe."  I said.

"Oookaay. Bye!"  she muttered over the phone.

I continued to eat my lunch at the school canteen while checking some of the test paper of my students.  After a couple of minutes, I heard rough clicking of heels on the tile floor approaching me.  I looked up and saw her.  She have those blue eyes and blonde hair that everyone will surely love.  She is such a sweet person as well.  If I were a boy, I might have loved her.

"Hi Erika!  How are you?"  she settled herself in front of me.

"I'm fine Leila, how about you?"  I answered.

"Not really, I feel bad today, I haven't seen Naotoshi yet.  Have you seen him?  It's like he is avoiding me during the past few days."  Leila pouted.

"I haven't seen him as well, why will he avoid you?  I think there is no reason for it."  I said honestly.

"I don't know, I think he doesn't like me."  she pouted further.

Oh.  What will I say?  I don't know the answer to that.  I can really notice that Naotoshi doesn't speak to her often.  Is it because he likes me?  That doesn't makes sense.

"What do you think Erika?  Do you think he has a girlfriend?  That is why he is avoiding me?"  Leila further asked.

"He doesn't have any girlfriend as far as I know.  I think he is just busy and he may be shy to approach you because of how pretty you are."  I smiled and complimented to lessen her worries.

"Oh, don't say that!"  she blushed.  "I don't know, do you think it's okay if I will approach him first?"  she asked.

.  I don't know the answer to that as well.  "I.. I cannot see any problem with that."  I said honestly.  I can see her smile and started eating her food.  Oh dear, I cannot say anything about the confession, can I?  This Naotoshi guy, why would he want me over this gorgeous woman??  Guys are really from Mars.

"I think he is on his way here, he just texted me."  I said.

"Really?  Oh, okay.  Tha..that's good. Oh my, why am I stuttering? Okay, haha!"  she laughed nervously.

I smiled sincerely I finished my food and I can see from the corner of my eye that Naotoshi is coming.  I fixed my things getting ready to leave when he finally took the seat next to me.

"Where are you going?"  he asked with his eyebrows creased.

"I'll go back to the faculty room.  I'll finish checking the papers."  I told him and I stood up carrying my things.

"Wait, ahm,"  he then noticed Leila in front of us.

"Oh hi Leila!  How are you?"  he nervously said.

"I'm doing fine, how about you?  I haven't seen you in the past few days, have you been very busy?" she said oh-so-sweetly.

"Yeah, I think so," he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me.

"Hey, I'll leave you guys here, I needed to go. Okay? Bye!!"  I left my two friends at the table.  Naotoshi sat at the chair still looking away and I think he is feeling a bit awkward.  I stormed my way out of the canteen and proceeded to the faculty room.  I settled myself at my table and continue what I'm doing.  While checking on some papers, my phone vibrated and I have one text message from Naotoshi.

From:  Nao:)

Why did you leave me here?  I am really awkward with Leila. :(

I sent a message back.

To:  Nao:)

It's about time to change it boy.  :))))))

After that I put my phone inside my bag and continue doing my paperworks.

The school bell rang, it's time to go back to work!  When I was about to stand up and get my things I need for my next class, my co-teacher stood infront of me with a worried look on her face.

"Hey Ezra, what happened?  You look pale."  I asked her checking her face.

"You need to come with me."  she said straightforwardly.

I stormed out of the room and followed Ezra.  We are now infront of my room and I gasped when I saw what she wants me to see.

"Oh my gosh!! What happened here?"  I gasped in shock and proceeded further inside the room.  The students are sitting with a frightened look in their faces.

The table has been destroyed and there are some vulgar and vandal writings on the board.  I can also see the principal standing in front of the class.

"Sir"  I bowed infront of him.

"How did this happen?  Where the hell are you?"  He whispered but I can sense that he is really mad.

"I...I didn't know sir, I was on break, I haven't seen this before I left the room."  I said.

"One of your students said that you are the ones who wrote that things on the board, but they don't know who broke the table."  he said.  My eyes widened on what he said.

"Oh, I didn't write any of those sir, the board was clear before I left it.  "  I defended myself.

I haven't done any of these.  What the hell happened?

"We need to take this further, for now, you need to transfer at the spare room at the third floor, continue the class as usual and I will talk to you later."  he instructed then he left.  I bowed at him once he left.

"Alright, ahm, class, let's proceed to the third floor and we will continue our classes there, we will talk about this later on so please calm down."  I manage to say without expressing my nervousness and fear.

"It's fine teacher, I know you are not the one who did all of this.  We believe you."  one of my girl students told me.  All of the other students nodded in agreement.  I smiled dearly and I guided them out of the room and to the new room assigned for us.

"We will talk about this later."   The voice keep on echoing my head while I am walking.  What will happen to me?  I cannot afford to lose this job.  I needed this.

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<



Hew! Done. I will appreciate your comments. Thank you. :)