CHAPTER 41

Forget About Me






@lorime, Hehe.  I just thought that you will be mad.  Hihi.  Thank you so much for always giving your insights on the story. :)


SECOND TO THE LAST CHAPTER.  HUHU.


HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE. :)))



~~~~~



I am breathing heavily and I'm sweating as I lay back on the bed beside her.  She had her eyes closed and her breathing is the same as mine.  I smiled and I placed my arm under her head so that she can use it as her pillow.  She snuggled closer and rested her head on my chest.  I smiled and played with her hair.


"That was lovely."  I said and she laughed a bit.


"Yeah, thank you for being gentle.  It's my first time, and it was great."  she said and I'm smiling now from ear to ear.


"Really baby?"  I asked and Erika lifted her head and looked at me.


"Yes.  Hmm, but I don't think I can walk.  My legs hurt."   she pouted before resting her head on my chest again, this time she's facing me.


"There's no need to walk, just stay here then I'll get everything that you need.  I'm sorry.  I just can't help it because you are too damn y."  I shouted and she slapped my chest lightly.


"Pabo!"  she laughed and I smiled at her with a serious expression.


"Why are you looking at me like that?"


"Nothing, it's just, don't meet with other guys while I'm away okay?"  I asked all of a sudden and she sat up abruptly.


"I'm not going to do that.  You!  Don't you dare flirt with other girls or else I'll skin you alive."  she said and I laughed.


"Woah, you're like Hye Jung noona, you're like a gangster!"  I laughed and I sat up as well pulling her into a hug.  She hugged me back and I breathed her scent.


"I promise baby I will not change, you are mine and I'm yours.  That will never change.  Even I'm away from you, you will stay here, in my heart."  I said as I kiss her shoulders and she pulled away from the hug and looked at me.


"Really?"  she asked with her puppy eyes.


"Yes, how about you?"


"I promise that you're the only one.  I will not change and you'll always be with me even if you're far away.  I hope you can visit me here if you don't have a busy schedule."


"I am planning to take you to Korea once I have a free time.  There are a lot of places where we can stay without our fans knowing.  I will introduce you to the members and to my family as well."


"To your family?"  she was shocked.


"Yes, why?  You don't want to?"  I asked and she looked down and I realized that she's already crying.  I lifted her chin and she wiped the tears almost immediately.


"Why  are you crying baby?"


"I~I am just happy that you are willing to introduce me to your parents.  Thank you Ri."  she said and she hugged me again.


"Of course, you know what, if ever you'll visit Korea, that will only be the second time that I'll introduce a girl to them."


"Second time?  Are you sure?"


"Yes, the only girl that I introduced to them was my first girlfriend who left me.  I can't wait for the second time though, because it will be you."  I said with all honesty and she smiled.


"You really talk too sweet.  I'm going to miss that."  she pouted as she pinched my cheeks.


"Only that?  You're not going to miss this?"  I kissed her forehead "this?,"  then I went to kiss her lips, "or this?"  I then kissed her neck and she moaned softly.  Oh I really love those little noises that she's creating.  It sounds like music to my ears.


"Of course I will, ugh."  she moaned as I continued nibbling on her sweet skin.


"Ri, stop.  I'm too tired.  Please."  she said and after giving one last kiss to her neck, I sat up and looked at her.


"You're in front of me and you are , what do you expect me to do?  Can you wear your clothes please?!"  I chuckled.


"I don't know where they are!  You've thrown it somewhere I don't know!"  she shouted and I laughed.


"Oh, sorry.  My fault.  But, it's okay, I'm enjoying the view."  I winked at her and she pulled the duvet to cover her body.


"Aish you're so playful!"  she said and I hugged her and kissed her cheeks.  We stayed that way for a while before I thought of telling her about the stolen kiss.


"I'm gonna tell you something baby."  I asked her and she just hmm-ed.


"Hmm, remember when Janine arrived home from the Philippines?"


"Yeah?"


"I'm actually the one who is sleeping beside you that night."


"Ah, okay.  Actually I already know that."  she answered.


"OH, I bet Janine already told you, but, I've done something that night, that, ahm."  I stuttered and she propped up using her elbows.


"What is it?"


"I~I kissed you and I~ I touched your~ your, that."  I pointed at it and she slapped my shoulders.


"Oh my gosh.  How dare you abuse me while I'm sleeping?"


"I'm sorry, it's just, I don't know, I think that is the day that I realized that I really like you.  I'm just denying it that's why I am not talking to you the next day if you can remember?"


"Yeah, I can remember.  But, that's not right.  But, what else can I do now, you've already done it, uhm, by the way, I have something to tell you too."  she said.


"What's it?"  I asked him then I sat up a bit too.


"Remember our last night in Johor?  When you are dead drunk?"


"Yeah?"  Oh, I already know this but I'll just listen to her.


"Uhm, err, ah, you, you actually ahm, aish!  Why am I stuttering?"  she said and I chuckled at her cuteness.


"Okay, alright, we actually, ahm, almost, made love that night.  You, kissed me and you touched me, but someone opened the door that's why it didn't happen."  she said and she's blushing.  I laughed and she looked at me.


"Too bad.  I must've killed that person who opened the door."  I joked and she slapped my chest again.


"Aish.  Don't say that.  Hmm, are you not shocked or something?  Or you know what happened as well and you're just pretending that you don't?"


"I really don't know that, but I already know now since you told me."  I smirked and she laid back on the bed.


"I am sleepy."  she said.


"Of course you are."  I said and she looked at me.


"Aren't you sleepy?"


"Not really,"  with my lips nibbling her ear, I whispered.  "Why don't we take a shower first before sleeping?"


~~~~~


"Can't you stay here for tonight?"  I pouted as I hug her from behind.


"I needed to prepare my things, I haven't packed yet."  she said and I rested my chin on her shoulder.


"Please?  I will help you tomorrow morning, I will even send you to the airport.  Just stay here tonight with me."  I said and she faced me.


"You're going to help me pack?"


"Yes!  Why not?  You're too tired to commute from here to Erika's house, I believe you're already tired."  I winked at her and she pinched my nose, hard.


"Aish!"  she said and I chuckled.


"In fact, the two are having the time of their lives too, you may not want to disturb them, as much I don't want to be disturbed."  I said and I peck her lips and she giggled.


"Fine, I'll stay here, but, no more this night.  I think I cannot even stand up now."  she said and I pouted.


"Even just one more?"


"No!  Or else I'll go home even in the middle of the night."  she said, I'm kind of scared at her so I agreed.


"Arasseo, arasseo.  I'll just make us something to eat, just stay here."  I said and I walk down the house to the kitchen to make some sandwiches.  I am happy and at the same time sad.  I only realized now that it's Janine that I love, why too late?  She's leaving, but she'll definitely come back, I just don't know when.  I hope it will be as soon as possible.  I put the sandwiches in the oven to heat it up when I heard footsteps nearing.


"What are you making?"


"I thought you cannot walk?"  I said and I turn to face her.


"I can still walk, but only slowly."  she said as she sat down on the chair and she rested her chin on her right hand.


"Tired?"


"Mm-hmm."


"We can sleep after eating."  I said and I took the sandwiches out of the oven and place it on the table.  I grabbed some water from the fridge and picked up two glasses and placed it on the table too.


"Let's eat!!!"  she said and she began eating the food and I followed.  I stared at her as she eat up her first sandwich in a matter of seconds.


"You're really hungry huh?"  I laughed and she looked at me.


"Yes I am, you do know that I really eat a lot right?"  she said and she drank some water before grabbing her second sandwich.  I shook my head and smiled as I eat my own.  We didn't say anything right after.  Just eating quietly, sometimes catching glances on each other.  After my second sandwich, I am already full.


"Not yet done?"  I said as she munch her third.


"After this." she said and I just watched her in awe.


"I can still make some if you're not yet full."


"No, this is fine, this is enough thank you."  she said and she finished her sandwich then after drinking her water she sighed.


"Wow, I'm so full.  I want to sleep now, can we?"


"Of course darling, I'll just clean this and we'll sleep."  I said and she nodded lightly as I clean the table and took the utensils to the sink and washed it quickly.  I dried my hands and look to check on her.  She is resting her chin again on her left hand and her eyes are closed.


"Janine?"  I said as I approach her.  She is not responding, she is not even moving.


"Darling?  Are you okay?"  I said and I tried to shook her and her head fell on my chest.


"She sleeps too soon."  I chuckled and I place a quick kiss on her forehead and I carried her to the bedroom.  I lay her in bed gently and rested her head on my arms as I lay beside her.  I kissed the top of her head.


"I love you."


~~~~~


[June 1 2012]


"Hey!  It's 9AM already.  I need to go home!  Naotoshi!  Get your arse up!"  Janine shook her boyfriend that is still lying on the bed.


"Give me five more minutes."  he groaned and Janine sat back.


"I've already washed up and everything, I'm good to go."  Naotoshi didn't respond.


"Okay, if you're not going to wake up, I'm going to leave now, and you're not going to see me again, I swear."  she shouted and the guy stood up abruptly and hugged her.  Janine is now smiling from ear to ear.


"Don't darling.  I'm just joking, I'll wash up now, don't go away okay!"  he kissed her and run towards the bathroom.  After about five minutes, he stepped out of the shower.


"That was, fast."


"Yeah, I don't really stay long in the shower, not unless you're with me."  he winked at her as he select his clothes from the closet.


"Ahm, I'll be in the living room."  she coughed and walk out of the room and she sat down on the couch.  After another five minutes, Naotoshi went out of the room and he ran towards the living room.


"Oh, did you find an underwear for you?"  he said and she nodded.


"Yeah, why do you have those in your closet by the way?"


"Those are for you."  he laughed and she smack her head.


"Pabo!  Let's go now, let's just have our breakfast at the cafe."


"Whatever you wish darling."  he kissed her forehead as they went out of the house and rode the bus back to Erika's house.


~~~~~


"Baby, wake up!"  he whispered loudly against her ear.  She moved and opened her eyes slowly.  She smiled at the sight of Seungri.


"Good morning baby."  she peck his lips.


"Breakfast is ready.  Come on, let's eat."  he helped her sat up and she stood up from the bed.


"I'll just wash up and I'll follow you."  she said as she walk straight to the bathroom.  He smiled and went downstairs to make some coffee for her.  He placed the coffee on the table and sat on the chair.  After about five minutes, Erika went downstairs and went to the dining room.


"Wow!  You cooked a lot baby."  she said as she sat down on the chair.


"Of course, I am dead hungry, I know that you are hungry too, after what we have done last night."  he laughed.


"Aish, stop saying that, let's just eat, I'm really hungry."  she started eating the bibimbap.


They started eating when suddenly Erika's phone rang.


"Hello oppa?"


~~~~~


WEEEHHH.  WHERE ARE MY OTHER SUBSCRIBERS?  LOL


Next chapter will be the last, please watch out for it, then Part Two of the story will be up within the next few days! :))))