CHAPTER 11

Forget About Me

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!  NEXT WEEK WILL BE BIGBANG'S CONCERT HERE MANILA SO I MAY BE ON SEMI-HIATUS, SO I WILL UPDATE REGULARLY THIS WEEK!!!!


THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS!!!




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I looked at her and she is staring at me in awe.  She made a face that I can't describe, and I find it cute.  She is not that pretty but I cannot say that she's ugly as well.  Typical girl.


"You heard me right, we escaped.  No one from Korea, our family, our closest friends, even YG hyung, knows where we are."  I chuckled and her facial expression didn't change.


"Where are the others?"  she looked up to me.  


"Jiyong and Youngbae hyung are in London, Daesung and TOP hyung are in the Philippines."  her eyes widened when I said the last sentence.


"They are in the Philippines???"  she whispered loudly.


"Yes, why?"  I asked with my eyebrows creased.


"Tha..that's my home country."


"Oh, I see.  So, you're a VIP aren't you?"  I asked her.  I saw her looked down and she is staring at her fingers.


"I..I'm not."  she said.  I chuckled again.  She's so cute and I know that she is lying.  She rested her forehead at the table and bump it there for about four times.


"Hey, don't do that.  You're hurting yourself."  she stopped but she didn't lift her head up.  "Okay, I will not ask any further questions, ahm, can you just stay here for a while?  I will just go to the restroom."  I continued.  I heard her muttered an okay I'm not quite sure she still has her forehead leaning at the table.  I left my bag on the chair and went to find the restroom.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I am dead, I am soooo dead.  I could have died at that very moment.  I don't know what I am supposed to say to him.  I am too shy to tell.  Oh no!!  I hope he didn't notice.  My face looks like all of my blood is in there because of the redness.  I am thankful that he went out.  I lifted my head up and tried to relax.  I heard my stomach rumble but I didn't care much.  I am too overwhelmed with what Seungri had just told me.


Escape?  No one knows?  Daesung and TOP oppa are in the Philippines right now??  Youngbae and Jiyong oppa are in London?  YG doesn't know about it as well??  I feel like my brain is like a Youtube video buffering because the Wifi connection is very slow.  I rested my chin on my left hand and let out a loud sigh.  I heard the door of the store open and I looked to that direction and immediately looked back.


!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Erika grabbed Seungri's bag from the other chair slowly.  She slowly stood up and using her eyes, she scanned the area and she saw Ethan and Kayden asking the manager of the restaurant some questions.  She is 100% sure that they are asking the manager if they have seen Seungri and a random girl which is her.  She have located the male restroom.  The restroom will just fit one person at a time.  She knocked on the door vigorously.


"Seungri-shii!!!!  Seungri-shii!!!!"


"Ne?? Waeyo??"


"They are here!! What are we going to do!!"  the door then opened and before she can react on what's happening, she is already inside the male's restroom, sitting on the covered toilet bowl.


"Where exactly are they?" he asked.


"At the counter."  Erika answered.


A knock has been heard from the door.  Both of them are in shock and don't know what to do.  A voice was then heard from the outside.


"Hey!!!  Open the door!!!  Not yet done??  I'm going to burst out in here!!" a mad man shouted.


Seungri and Erika let out a soft sigh.


"It won't be a minute."  he shouted.


"Wa...wait.. what if they are still there?  What will we do?"  Erika asked with a strain in her voice.


"We cannot stay here.  We need to get out, come on."  he get his bag from Erika and grabbed her hand and open the restroom door.  Erika bowed her head because of embarrassment and they stormed out of the male restroom.


"Oh my gosh, get a room guys!!"   "Disgusting."  a lot of comments has been heard from the people in line.


"I am sorry!!"  Seungri shouted.  They stopped just before they reach the dining area.  Seungri peeked to the side and quickly went back.


"They are still here.  They are checking every table at the right side of the counter.  That is where the door is."


"I know.  What do you plan to do?"


Seungri closed his eyes trying to think.  One of the waiters then passed by and Erika asked him.


"Hey!  Is there a back door in here?  Our apartment is just at the other side of the road, and it will be faster to go that way, do you have one?"


"Oh, we don't have one, even employees enter through the main door."  he then walked pass the two and Erika let out a long sigh.


"Hey~"  she shook Seungri's hand then released it.  Seungri looked at  her with a questioning look.


"Why did you release my hand??"


"I..I...wait, there is no back door, how the hell can we get out of here?"  she tried to move away from the question.


"Once they reach the left side of the counter, we needed to run as fast as we could to the main door.  I may need to hold your hand so that you won't be left out."


"You..can hold my hand la... later."  she blushed and she played with her fingers again.


Seungri shook his head and after a few more minutes, her peeked through the counter again.  Ethan and Kayden are nowhere to be seen


"Erika, they are not there anymore, let's go."   The two walk towards the main door of the small restaurant.  When they managed to go out,  they looked from left to right and there is still no sign of the two men.  They continued walking.


"I think they're gone."  she said.


"Yeah, I think so, but we cannot be so sure, we need to go to the hotel so that I can get my things."


"Okay, once you got your things where will you go?"  she looked up to him.


"I don't know yet, let's talk about it later, we need to get to the hotel now, come on."  he walked faster.


"Hey!! Let's get going!!"  Erika then walked with Seungri side by side.


"How can we go to the hotel then?  It's just near here, would you like to walk or to take a cab?"  she asked.


"It will be safer to ride a cab."  they reached the main road and hailed a cab.  The two get inside immediately.


"At Marina Bay Sands please."  Seungri instructed the driver.  Erika just shrugged and lean her head back at the head rest, not looking at Seungri.


"Once we reach the hotel, can you go to my room instead?  I will give you the key card and everything,  just get the suitcase at the bedside table, my clothes are there.  I cannot go in there because the security might see me, I am sure that Ethan informed them already."  Seungri said.


"Okay then, where will you stay?"  she asked.


"I will stay here at the cab, I will have the driver go to the rear exit of the hotel.  Once you go down, you may ask the hotel staffs where it is so that you can go here easily."


"Will they allow me to go in?"


"Of course, I don't see any problem, I will give you the key card, then you can get out immediately."


"Alright, got you."


After a few minutes they reach the hotel and Erika went out of the cab and proceeded to the hotel elevator.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I needed to focus, don't think of anything else, focus on getting Seungri's things in his room.  I walked towards the elevator and pressed on the fourth floor.  I went out of the elevator and I can see a large hallway.  , I am not good at directions.  I walked to the right side first and I looked into the room, 300.  A long way to go girl.  


I continued walking and I noticed that the rooms at the right side of the hall are all even numbers.  I continued to walk until I reach the end, which says 350. Oh, 25 rooms more. I slowly turned left and then the room of Seungri is not yet visible.  I noticed the room number at the far end, 386.  A few more.


"Woah, I'm near!!"  I peeked through the left side and I gasped and quickly went out of sight when I saw the two men who are chasing for Seungri.  How the hell did they get here?  Did they recognize me anyhow?  I breath in and breath out.  I tied my hair up and put it on a messy ponytail, put my back pack in front of me.  I peeked through the left side again and the guys are not there anymore.  Hew!


I ran quietly towards Seungri's room and immediately put on the keycard that caused a quiet sound, I stormed inside the room and quickly locked it.


I desperately searched for his suitcase and I finally found it beside the bedside table.  I opened it and checked, there are clothes, and in a small bag, I checked and there is a mobile phone, wallet, passport and other supporting documents.  I fixed the items in the suitcase, closed it before I put it upright and pulled out the handle so that I can pull it.  I slowly walk towards the door.


"I hope no one is outside."  I muttered.  I peeked through the small hole in the door so that you can see if someone is outside.  None.  I quickly went out of the room and dragged the suitcase with me.  The two men are nowhere in sight.  That's good.


I reached the elevator and when it opens I saw the two men.  !! They are busy talking to each other when I entered the elevator slowly with my head down, I positioned myself at the front, with my back facing them.


"Where the hell is that guy, he hasn't gone back to the hotel yet."  the  guy on my left said.


"He must've sensed that we will go here.  We needed to talk to the security again so that they can check from time to time if Seungri will go back."  the older man spoke.


"Seungri has someone with him a while ago, I think it's a random girl that she dragged along the way.  I wasn't able to see her face."  the younger one said.  Thank goodness!


"Me too, but she has a long black hair and she is black jeans and a white top.. she is wearing a rubber shoes as well...." OMG!!


DING!


, they might notice me, I stormed out of the elevator and walked as fast as I could.  I looked back and the two men are now eyeing me, looks like they have noticed.  .


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Where the hell is Seungri?  If he thinks that he can escape from me, he can't.  Seungri has someone with him a while ago.


I suddenly looked at the girl we are with.  Black jeans, white top, backpack, long black hair.  Pretty much the same.  The elevator doors opened and the girl quickly went out of it and me and Kayden followed.  I stared at her back while she is walking and when she looked back, I gasped.  She then ran as fast as she could dragging the suitcase with her.


"Kayden!  That's the girl with Seungri!  She must be here to get his things!!  Let's follow her!!"  I told Kayden and we quickly ran to that side.  The girl turned left, she may be going to the rear exit of the hotel, when we turned left she already sprinted out of the hotel and before I know, she went inside the cab and it stormed away.  DAMN.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"DAMN, that was sooo close."  Erika muttered, almost out of breath because of the running and escaping.


"They are there??"  Seungri asked.


"Yeah, they are guarding your room, when they went out, that's the time that I went inside your room and got your suitcase, when I reach the elevator, they are there.  They haven't noticed me at first but when I ran out of the elevator going here, he recognized me.  Glad that I ran fast and they are unable to reach me."


"I am really sorry to cause you trouble, I owe you a lot."


"That's fine, by the way, where are we going?"


"I don't know yet.  I just told the driver to get us out of here.  May I ask, where do you live?  Are you from here?"


"No, I live at Pasir Ris.  Why?"


"Where at Pasir Ris?"


"Ah, near Greenview, I mean, at 13 Pasir Ris Street 20, why??"


"Sir, please take us to 13 Pasir Ris Street 20.  Thank you."



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. :)))


COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED..


LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO