FINAL

Forget About Me





BRACE YOURSELVES.  FINAL CHAPTER.  LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN.  HOPE YOU ENJOY.  :))))


~~~~~


"Hello oppa?"

"Good morning Erika, how are you?"

"I'm okay oppa, I'm having breakfast now.  How about you?"

"I'm fine, is Seungri there?"

"Ne, wanna talk to him?"  I asked.

"NO, ahm, I actually want to talk to you, are you free this afternoon?"  he asked and I looked at Seungri.  I stood up from my seat and went to the living room.

"I don't have plans this afternoon, waeyo oppa?  Me and Seungri can meet you later."

"No, please don't bring Seungri in, it's just you and me.  This is important.  Very important."  I was shocked.  I gulped hard and looked at Seungri, who has a worried look on his face.  I smiled at him and turn around.

"It seems serious, okay oppa, I will meet you later.  Where?"

"At CBD.  3PM."

"Okay got it, see you oppa."  after that he hung up without even saying goodbye or anything.  Seems strange.  I got nervous and thoughts are running through my mind.  I need to make an excuse so that I can leave later.  I went back to the dining room and Seungri is looking at me.

"Something wrong?"

"Ah, no, i~it's my colleague.  He~he told me that Mr.  Chen wants to speak to me later.  He wants to meet me at school today."  I said as I sat back on the chair and continued eating my food.

"Did he tell you why?  I'm planning to go to the mall with you later."  he pouted and I look up to him.

"I am sorry baby, but if you want we can just have dinner later, let's meet at the SkyPark?"

"Hmm.. okay!"  he said as we continue eating.  Not long after, Janine and Naotoshi arrived and they are both giggling and laughing.

"Wow, look who's happy."  I said and Seungri started clapping his hands.  Janine hugged me and Naotoshi tapped my shoulders.

"Have you eaten?"  I asked them.

"Yeah, we just did."  Janine as she sat down beside and hugged my shoulders.

"I needed to pack, I have a flight to catch.  I'm going to miss you friend."  I smiled and I hug her back.

"Me too.  Hmm, looks like love is totally in the air."  I laughed and they both giggled.

"Woah!  Congratulations man."  Seungri shook Naotoshi's hand and he sat down on the chair next to him.

"Too bad I'm going to leave now, I can't stay any longer.  Seungri will be leaving tomorrow as well right?"  she asked.

"Yeah, sadly."  he said and he looked down afterwards.  I looked at Janine and she raised her eyebrows.

"Hmm, excuse us for a minute."  Janine said and she dragged me out of the house.

"So, what happened last night when I'm out?"  she said and I looked at her.

"Ahm, we just watched a movie."  I said and I can feel myself blush.

"After that?"  she looked at me and I looked down and didn't say anything.

"You did it do you?"  she asked.  

"Did what?"  I asked her back.

"Erika, I know that you know what I mean, don't act like you don't know anything."  she said annoyingly and I let out a small laugh.

"Okay, I got what you mean, but, what made you think that we will do that?"  I asked her and she kept silent.

"I bet you and Naotoshi did it too?  Am I right?"  I shouted a bit too loud and she shut me up.

"Hey!  How dare you scream that out?  Okay, yes, we have done it last night at his house.  But, that's normal.  He's my boyfriend already."  she said and I chuckled.

"He is your boyfriend since last night.  That was a bit fast.  Hmm, how does it feel?"  I said and she blushed madly and slapped my arm.

"It's nice, wah!  Hey, don't ask me that.  Hmm.. whatever!  Okay, how about you?  I am the first one to ask."  she said and I let out a sigh.

"Yes we did."  I said and she shook me vigorously.

"Really!!!  I thought you're not going to give up yours not until you're married?"  she joked and I stopped her from shooking me.

"Did I say that?  I can't remember?"  I dead-panned and she push me a bit too hard I almost fall off the hammock.

"You idiot.  You told us that a few times, but, well, Seungri is your boyfriend, if I were you I'll do the same thing."  she said and I laughed at her frank statement.

"I'm going to miss you.  Seriously."  I said and she hugged me.

"I'll go back, I always do."  she said and I smiled.  "By the way, I have something to tell you."  I said and she released from the hug.

"What is it?"

"Manager oppa called me earlier.  He wants to see me.  I am nervous because he said that we need to talk about something important.  He doesn't want Seungri to come.  Looks like he doesn't want Seungri to know that we are going to talk."  I explained.

"Really?  But why?  I'm getting nervous too, but I don't have any idea why he wants to talk to you and Seungri not being involved."

"Me too, and that ing scares me more."  I said and I let out a loud sigh.

"What are you going to do?"  she asked me and I looked at her.

"I'll meet him, and as I promised, I'm not going to let Seungri know.  I just made up that I'm going to meet my boss.  I'm getting more and more nervous Janine, thoughts are running through my head, and I don't like it."  I said.

"Hey, don't think too much.  Relax okay?  Everything will be alright."  she squeezed my hand and patted my head.  We both turn our heads when we heard someone letting out a loud cough.

"What are you talking about?  Girl thing?"  Seungri mocked and Naotoshi laughed, both of them made their way towards us.

"Yes, and you just interrupted us."  Janine said as she slightly pushed Naotoshi away from her.

"Why?  Can you not share it with us?"  Naotoshi asked this time.

"No we can't."  I stuck my tongue out at them and Janine did the same.

"That's unfair."  Seungri pouted as he hugged me.

"Don't worry baby, that's not really important, wait, I need to go back, I need to clean the dishes."  I said and we all went inside.

"We're going to pack upstairs.  We'll be down in a minute."  Naotoshi said as me and Seungri went to the kitchen.  I went to the sink to start washing the plates.

"Are you okay Erika?  You look pale.  Are you sick?"  he asked me as he put the rest of the utensils in the sink and touch my forehead.

"I'm fine, I'm just nervous.  Is he going to get me back to work?  I really like to go back."  I said.  He circled his arms around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sure that you'll do good.  You're the best!  So, don't worry too much."  he said and I smiled at him.  If only you know what I'm talking about.  He went to the other side of the sink and began wiping the plates.

"Hey, I'll handle this.  Go ahead and rest, I bet you're tired."  I said.

"Okay, I'll be at the living room."  he ruffled my hair before slouching on the couch and turning on the TV.  I continued washing the dishes and once I'm done, I joined him in the living room.  I slouched as well resting my head on his shoulders.

"What time will you leave?"  he asked me as he my hair.  I checked the time, it's already 11:30am.

"At around 2PM I guess.  He hate late people, by the way, you may want to shower now.  You stink."  I joked and I went to the other side of couch.

"Hmm.. want to shower with me?"  he said.

"Aniyo.  You're so naughty!"  I said and he grabbed my arm so I was forced to be closer to him.

"I bet they are not packing upstairs.  They are doing something else."  he smirked.

"You bet.  Actually they are already going down the stairs."  I smiled and Janine and Nao are going down the stairs with Janine's luggage.  They sat down on the couch in front of us.

"Are you taking me to the airport?"  Janine asked.

"I need to meet someone later, Ri, would you like to send Janine to the airport with Nao?"  I asked him.

"I'll send Janine to the airport myself Erika, don't worry."  he assured me.

"I'm going to miss you guys.  I hope that I can come back anytime soon."  Janine said and I hugged her.  We continued to chat and watch the television until around 12:30PM.

"We need to go, she needs to buy something else before she leaves."  Naotoshi bid us goodbye and Janine gave me one last hug and whispered to my ear.

"Call me okay?"  she whispered and I nodded.  They went out of the house and I am left with Seungri.

"Am I going to shower first?  Or you first?"  I asked him.

"Hmm.. Why don't we shower together instead?"

"Ri!  Don't be so naughty, you shower first!!"  I said and I kicked him and he was forced to stand up.  He ruffled his hair.

"Arasseo arasseo."  he smiled and he stormed up the stairs.  After about 20 minutes he is all dressed and h    e sat beside me while drying his hair.

"Your turn."  he said and I went up to my bathroom and began showering.

~~~~~

"What are you doing here?"  she said as she went out of the bathroom with a towel on her hair and her body.

"Resting."  I said as I stretched my arms and hugged one of her bolsters.

"I'm going to dress up.  Stay outside."  she said but I didn't move an inch.

"Yah Seungri-yah!  Don't be stubborn!"  she said as she went to the left side of the bed and shook me vigorously.  I opened my eyes and I smirked.  I grabbed her and push her down the bed.

"We still have time don't we?"  I said as I begin kissing her forehead down to her nose and cheeks.

"Ri, it's 1 in the afternoon!  Stop it!"  she said but I pinned her hands above her head to stop her from moving.

"Just a quickie."  I murmured against her lips.  I removed the towel covering her body and began caressing her chest.  She moaned but her hands enveloped mine and removed it from her chest.

"I can't be tired Ri, I need to meet up with my boss."  she said and I groaned in frustration.  She let out a sigh.

"Tonight, I promise."  she said and my face lit up.

"Promise?"  I said and she nodded.  I gave one last kiss on her lips before standing up.

"I'll be downstairs!"  I said, almost jumping while going outside the room and going downstairs.  I am so excited for tonight.  It's not that I only like her in that way, I love everything about her.  I want to make her feel special, loved, appreciated and everything.  I will be leaving tomorrow and I will be totally sad but I need to be strong to make the relationship last.  I hope that she will be okay too once I'm gone.  Honestly, I think she will be fine, she is an independent woman and knows what she wants.  I smiled to myself as I thought of bringing her to Korea and introducing her to my family and my friends.  She may not be as pretty as them but she is smart and can get along with others well.  My thoughts were interrupted when she literally jumped on the couch.

"What are you thinking?  You're really serious there."  she said and I smiled at her.

"I'm thinking about you baby.  I love you so much.  I hope I can learn how to live without you while I'm away.  I'm going to miss you so bad."  I pulled her in for a hug as I kiss the top of her head.  She hugged me back.

"I'm going to miss you too, and I love you more.  We need to be strong Ri, we will still see each other right?"  she said positively and I blink the tears away from my eyes.  I pulled away from the hug and kissed her forehead.  I noticed that there are tears in her eyes.  I wiped it off of her face.

"Don't be late at the SkyPark later okay?  I might die if you will not show up."  I joked and she laughed.  She peck my cheeks.

"Of course I will show up.  Why would I not?"  she said and I let out a small laugh.

"I need to go now Ri.  It's 2PM."  she said and I nodded.  I followed her to the door.

"See you later baby!"  I kissed her cheeks.

"Okay baby, see you!"  she said and I smiled as I watch her leave the house.

~~~~~

It took me almost an hour to reach CBD.  Manager oppa asked me to meet him at the Korean resto there and I'm glad that there is only one.  I got there just in time.  I approached him and bowed before sitting down.

"Do you want anything?"  he asked coldly.

"I'm fine oppa.  So, what do you want to tell me?"  I said and he dropped his cup of coffee before looking at me.

"I understand that you have an intimate relationship with Seungri, and looks like you are really happy with it." he said.

"I want to be straightforward.  Seungri is an international star, a popular artist, a member of BIGBANG.  He is quite rich too."  he continued and I tilted my head in confusion.

"You, you are an overseas worker, breadwinner of the family, has a broken family, with a brother that is a drug addict and a sister who got pregnant at a very young age."  he said and I gasped with what he had said.

"Ho~how did you know that?"  I said, with shock masked on my face.

"I have my ways."  he said as he began eating his lunch.  My hands are shaking.  Luckily a waiter passed by and I have ordered a glass of water.  The water has been sent almost instantly and I drank almost half of it.

"So, are you telling me that I don't deserve him?  Is that it?"  I said loudly and he looked at me.

"Seungri deserves someone better.  Yes.  That's it.  I mean, I am his manager.  I want the best for him.  I have nothing against you Erika, you're an intelligent woman, you're lovely.  But, you're a fan."  he said.  My stomach flipped and I felt dizzy.  I looked down when I felt tears in my eyes.

"Op~oppa, I love him, and I know that he loves me too.  I, I will not be a burden to him, I will work hard so that I'll be deserving."  I said as tears come rushing down my cheeks.  I wiped it straight away and I looked at him.

"I know that you love him, but what I'm worrying about is him.  He is a known playboy.  I know him more than anyone else.  He likes flirting with girls.  He may like you now, but we are not sure if he still likes you if he gets back to Korea.  That is just one of the concerns that I have.  The main reason is still the first one.  It will not really help his career in the future if he ends up with you.  I am really sorry for being like this but I know that you know what I mean."  he spoke in a soft way and his eyes are apologetic.  I looked down as my sight began to blur.  I wiped the tears away and sighed.

"So~ do you want me to break up with him now?"  I asked and he straightened up.

"Not now, if you're going to break up now, he will be furious.  He might not go back to Korea."

"So, what am I going to do?"

"You need to stop any communication that you have with him.  You need to move house, you need to change your phone number, everything.  He should not see you again."  he said and my mouth went dry and I can hardly breath.

"D~do I really need to do that?  C~can I not just stop our relationship?  Can we be friends instead?"  I asked him and he sighed.

"I'm afraid not.  He should forget about you.  I hope you can understand why I'm doing this."

"I~I don't understand."  I said as tears began to fall again.

"Erika, Seungri has been through a lot here.  The kidnapping, the scandals that almost come out.  Frankly saying, I want him to forget everything that happened here, including you."  my heart sank with the last statement.  I put my hands on top of my legs as I continue sobbing softly.  My hair covering my face completely.

"Here is the key to your new house.  It's just a block away from the cafe where you usually eat.  20 minutes away from the school.  It's yours.  I picked the design quite similar as your house.  You will surely love it.  Just think of it as a gift since you've taken care of Seungri."  he said and I look up to the small envelope on the table.

Am I going to accept it?  Am I going to allow him separate me from Seungri?  Logically thinking, I really don't deserve him in any way.  I'm not popular and my family background is not good, he might just disregard me once he found out everything about me.

"Take it Erika.  Don't think that I'm paying you off with that.  I know that you are intelligent enough to understand what I'm talking about."  he said.  I took the envelope from him.  He's correct, I don't deserve to be with him.  I am nothing compared to Seungri.  This may hurt but I know I can get through this.  Seungri will find someone else, someone better and greater than me.

"Are you okay Erika?  I know that what I told you is not really a good news but I really hope that you can understand."  I heard him said and I fix myself before staring back at him.

"I am okay oppa, and I completely understand what you mean.  But, you don't need to give me a house.  I can find one for myself."  I said.

"No, I insist.  Please accept it.  I mean, that's the only way I can help now.  So, do you agree?"  he asked me and I coughed a bit.  It took a while for me to speak up.

"Yeah, I do, don't worry oppa, I will do as told.  I realized that I don't deserve to be with him.  I am nothing, I know that.  I'm going now, thank you for everything." I stood up from my seat as I wipe the tears from my eyes.  I grabbed the envelope and bowed at him before leaving the restaurant.


~~~~~

I want to buy something for her.  A ring may be?  I haven't seen her wear a lot of jewelries so I think a ring will be better.  I send a message to her asking her where she is, but she's not responding.  I tried to ring her number but she's not answering.  Is she still at school?  Did something bad happened to her?  Hmm, I just hoped that she's still at school.  4:30PM.  I decided to leave the house early so that I can search for a ring that I can give her.  I rode the bus to the SkyPark.  I remember, there is no Chrome Hearts here.  Aish, I promise to buy her one once I go back to Korea.  I went inside the Bulgari shop and search for a ring.  A stunning diamond ring caught my attention.  She will surely love this.  I check the time, 5:30PM.  I need to look for a restaurant where we can have dinner.

~~~~~

I walked and walked, just following where my feet is taking me.  I don't know where to go, or if I still need to go somewhere.  I look like now.  I am crying and people is staring at me but I don't care.  I know that I made the right decision but I'm hurting as hell.  I stopped when I reach the bay.  I sat down on the bench and wipe the tears off of my face.  I check my clock and it's already 5:30PM.  I don't think I can still meet him now.  I don't know if I can hide the sadness that suddenly overcame me.  I check my phone and there are ten messages from him, and five missed calls.  A minute later, he is calling again.  My hands are shaking, I can't even take hold of my phone properly.  I put the phone back in my bag.  I walk my way to the bus stop and rode the bus back home.  Once I'm home, I threw my bag somewhere and lay on the couch before closing my eyes.

~~~~~

"Damn it!"  I cursed louder than intended.  She is not answering her damn phone.  What's the problem with her?  It's already 7PM but still no sign of her.  I've already finished two glasses of wine and I am a bit furious.  I get the bill from the waiter and went out of the place.  I hailed the cab and went straight to her house.

I opened the door and slammed it loudly.  I gasped when I saw her lying on the couch.  Arms above her eyes, knees bended.  !  Is she sick that's why she didn't come?  I can't help but feel worried about her.  I crouched at her side before touching her forehead, her temperature is okay.

"Baby?  Baby are you alright?  Are you sick?"  I whispered and she moved a bit, removing her arms from her eyes and I noticed that her eyes are swollen and red.

"Have you been crying?"  I asked her again as she sat up hugging her knees.

"I'm okay."  she said and I tilted my head in confusion.

"What happened?  Why didn't you go the SkyPark earlier?  I waited for you.  Why are you not answering the phone?"  I asked her and she just stared at me.

"I~ I don't feel like going."  she answered and my eyebrows creased.

"What are you talking about?  I don't understand what you mean."  I said as I sat beside her.  "Are you sick?  Are you not feeling well?  Were you scolded by your boss earlier?'  I continued to ask her and she let out a groan.

"No, I am not sick.  I just don't feel like going there, I'm tired.  I want to sleep now.  May I?"  she stood up but I stopped her.

"What is wrong with you Erika?  All of a sudden you're acting strange!  Has it got something to do with you speaking with your boss?  You can tell me anything and I'm ready to listen.  Don't do this to me,"  I said as I stood up to face her.  I lifted her face but she kept her face down.  I ran my hands through my face and groaned in frustration.

"Damn it baby!  What the hell is wrong with you?  Why are you not telling me anything?  Thoughts are running through my head earlier, I thought you are being kidnapped again.  Did you know that?  You made me worry so much then right now you're not talking to me properly?"  I shouted at her and she didn't move.  I can see that she is crying, again.  I let out a loud sigh before lifting her face up.  She still refuse to look at me.  She remove my hand from her face and ran up the stairs.

"Erika!"  I called her and followed her upstairs but she didn't stop.  She went inside her room and I believe she locked it since I cannot turn the knob.  I knocked on the door.

"Open the door baby!  I'm sorry if I shouted but, you're driving me nuts with what you're doing!  Open the door please!"  I groaned when I heard nothing.

~~~~~

I placed my hands on my mouth to stop the sounds from being heard.  I hate doing this but I have to.  I can hear him begging for the door to be opened and it hurts me more.  I stood up from my seat and went to the bathroom.  My face looks horrible.  I can be in a horror movie.  I can still hear him banging the door.  I wash my face and wipe it using a small towel before fixing my hair.  I hope he gets tired of knocking and just go away.  I went back and sat on the bed.  I stopped crying but I'm still sad.  How can I carry on with this?  My head snapped when he banged the door loudly.

"If you're not going to open this door, I will destroy this, you know I can do it Erika, try me!"  he shouted and I gasped.  .  Did I made him that mad?  My mind is now battling if I'm going to open the door or not.  I stood up and decided to open the door.  The door flung open and I can see him standing there, with tears in his eyes.  He hugged me tight and I decided to hug him back.

"Baby, what are you doing?  I'm going crazy right now?  Why?  What's  happening?"  he said as he my hair.  "Don't you dare move away from me, I won't allow you this time."  he said as he carried me inside the room, and sat me on the bed gently.  He crouched in front of me as he held my hand.

"Now, what's the problem?  I won't take nothing or none for an answer, I want an honest response."  he said as he looked at me with pleading eyes.  I sighed before responding.

"I'm just tired, I mean, my boss didn't provide me any good news, I'm not going back to teaching yet, I am sorry Seungri if I acted childish and everything, I am sorry if I didn't went to the SkyPark to meet you, I know I shouldn't have done that, I'm such a fool, this is our last night together, I am really sor~" he cut me off by kissing me.

"I've heard enough baby, it's okay.  I understand.  I thought that you've changed your mind and you don't love me anymore.  I thought it's the end of me."  he said as he kissed the back of my hand.  He then pulled out something from his back pocket.  He opened the box and my eyes widened.  He pulled out a diamond studded ring from the box and placed it on my ring finger.

"This is my gift for you, too bad there is no Chrome Hearts in Singapore, I might have given you one instead.  I love you baby."  he said and my eyes are teary again.  He wiped it off immediately and sat beside me.  I hugged him almost instantly.

"I feel guilty now, I should have gone to the Skypark to meet you.  I am so stupid.  I am really sorry."  I said.

"Don't worry baby, that's fine.  You're here now, let's make this night memorable."  he said and I released from the hug and kissed his cheek.

"I bet you're hungry.  Let's eat?"  he said and I nodded.

~~~~~

Last night was awesome.  We ate good food, we chat with each other, and we made love.  How can I let go of him if I am loving him so much?  I sighed as I stare up the ceiling.  Seungri is taking a bath and I'm just waiting for him.  All of his bags are packed and ready to go.  I just finished fixing myself since I'm sending him to the airport.  I need to do this, I made a promise to manager oppa.  I should not break that.  Seungri will get over it since he will not see me anymore.  Okay, you can do this Erika, fighting!

"Are you still sleepy baby?  I can go to the airport myself if you want."  he said as he went out of the bathroom.

"No, I'm going to send you there, I'm okay."  I stood up and fix my hair.  "We're okay now?"  I asked him and he nodded.  I grabbed my bag from the table and I felt arms circling my waist.  I closed my eyes to stop myself from crying.  I enveloped my hands on his as I rested my head on his shoulder.  He peck my lips and we smiled.

"I'll call you once the plane landed."  he said and I nodded.  "Let's go?  We might be late, oppa might be there now."  I said as he released me and we went out of the house.  We hailed the a cab to take us to Changi airport.  The entire ride is silent.  He is just holding my hand the entire trip as I rest my head on his shoulder.  We reach Changi airport and we are welcomed by Manager oppa himself.  We bowed at him as we go to the departure area.

"I'll be going inside, I need to sign some papers.  I'll be back."  he said and Seungri turned to face me.  He touch my cheeks and remove the strands of hair blocking my face.

"Take good care of yourself baby.  I'll be calling you everyday, I will make sure of that."  he said.

"I will take care.  Call me if you are not busy."  I said and he enclosed me in a hug and kissed the top of my head.  I hugged him back and I hold back the tears.

"It's time Ri.  Erika, thank you again for taking care of Seungri, it's a pleasure meeting you."  he said and I bowed at him again.  

"I won't say goodbye, I will see you again."  he said and he kissed my lips softly.  He hold my hand kissed it too, and soon after he let go of it.  I watch him walk towards the departure area, tears come rushing down and I can't seem to stop it.  This will be the last time Ri.  Before he enter the automatic doors, he looked back and waved at me, I waved back.  I stood there until he is nowhere in sight.

I sat on the bench to support me because I think I may faint at that moment.  I sat there for a few minutes when I remember that I need to do something.  I took my phone from my pocket and grabbed the sim card that I have on reserve.  I remove the card and when I'm about to remove the case of my phone it suddenly rang.  I looked at it and it's him.  I breathed out and wiped my tears before answering the phone.

"You arrived now?"  I joked and I heard him chuckle.

"Still at the plane baby.  We have 15 minutes more.  I just want to say I love you.  I want to hear your voice before I leave.  Just remember that I'll always love you and if you miss me, always give me a call."  he said and I chuckled.

"I will baby.  I love you too.  Hope I'll see you again."  I said.

"Of course you will see me again.  Baby, don't meet with other guys okay?  I hate sharing."  he said and I let out a small laugh.

"I won't.  We just talked about this last night right?  Don't meet with other girls too okay?"  I said and he just laughed.

"I need to go now baby.  I love you."  he said.

"I love you too.  I will always do.. goodbye."  I murmured as I end the call.  I turn it off and replaced the sim card before he can call again.  I stood up from my seat and went to the bathroom and fix myself.

GOODBYE SEUNGRI, HOPE YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME...

~~~~~

WOOOH..  That's long isn't it?  Hope you're not going to hate me.  Please, I beg.  LOL.

Part Two will be out soon.  Watch out for it. :)))

Thank you so much to my subscribers and silent readers, if there are any.  LOL.  I love you all.  You guys are wonderful.  Hope that you will subscribe to the other parts of the story too. ^____^

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!  XOXO