CHAPTER 23

Forget About Me

 

 

 

I am sorry guys if I am leaving you hanging all the time. :((


This is the answer to all of the questions.  TADAH!!!


I LOVE THE COMMENTS. :)))))))



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


[EARLIER]



Seungri went out of the dining room and went to the restroom.  The rest of the people continued to eat when they heard a knock from the door.  Naotoshi stood up then proceeded to open the door.  He gasped silently when he saw who is standing in front of him.


"Hi, good evening Nao, am I late for the dinner?"  Leila said, making her way inside.


Naotoshi was shocked.  He didn't invite her here so why is she here?  How did she know about it?  However, she looks stunning tonight he should say.


"Oh, Leila, good evening too.  How did you know~"


"Your mom texted me,"  she answered then proceeded on the dining room with Naotoshi following her.


"Oh Leila!  I'm glad you made it!"  Maria stood up and Leila went near her and kissed her on the cheek.  Erika and Janine looked at her in awe, then after that Erika gasped silently.


"Janine, Seungri is here, he is not wearing any disguise, Leila will recognize her!!"  she whispered loudly on Janine's ear.


"Yeah yeah I know!!  What are we going to do???"  she asked.


"Oh!  Erika!  Janine!  I missed you.  I haven't seen you in a while."  Leila went near the girls then their cheeks met.  The two smiled awkwardly then Leila sat on the chair next to Janine.


"So, how was it going?"  Naotoshi's dad asked her this time.  While they are talking, Erika can't help but think about what will happen, they needed to come up with a plan how they can hide Seungri from Leila.  She looked at Naotoshi with a worried look on his face as well.  He went beside Erika.


"What are we going to do?"  she mouthed to Naotoshi.


"I don't know!  Go to him and have him wear the disguise!"  he suggested.


"Your parents will wonder why he will do that!  We need to do better!"  Janine whispered.


Leila looked at them then Naotoshi smiled at her then went to his seat.


"What's wrong Erika?  You look pale, are you sick?"  she asked her.


"No, I'm fine, ahm, I just needed to go to the restroom, excuse me."  She then excused herself then ran to the bathroom.  The door was not locked so she immediately went inside and locked the door behind her.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I am still catching my breath when I closed the bathroom door.  I looked at the ground then looked up and saw Seungri.  His face is flushed then he has this weird look as well.


"What are you doing here?  Why did you lock the door?  Don't tell me you are about to~"


"Hey!  It's not what you're thinking you jerk!  Leila is outside,"  I said.


"Leila?  Who's Leila?"  


"She's my friend.  She knows BIGBANG, if you go out there, she will recognize you, you needed to hide here until further notice."  I told him.


"Ah, I'm not yet finished with my food, I'm still hungry." he pouted.  He's so cute but this is not the time to spazz over him.


"I don't know, aish!  Wait, I'll send a message to Janine to make Leila stay away from the restroom."  I then sent her a message.  She responded with an Okay.  I sighed then lean my head on the bathroom door.  


"What are we going to do now?  Just stay here forever until she goes out?"  he said.


"I don't know, I'm still trying to check what we can do."  I tried to think, I sent another message to Janine to make sure that Leila will be focused on the meal.  She responded with another okay.  I texted Naotoshi to ask if Seungri can hide on his room then he said okay.


"Alright, we need to get out slowly, we will go upstairs and you needed to hide there for a while, I'll be the ones to explain to the Yukitomo's what happened, or I'll try to reason out with them.  Okay?"  He just nodded.  I opened the door slowly then peeked through the dining room.  They are busy talking and laughing.  Great.  I grabbed Seungri's arm and we went up the stairs.  I manage to locate Naotoshi's room then opened it and we went inside.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



"You stay here, I will go back because Leila may be looking for me, Naotoshi's parents may be looking for us as well.  Aish!  Why is this so hard!"  she ranted in front of me.  I find it cute.  I just smiled and sat at Naotoshi's bed.


"Do you really need to go?  Stay with me first.  Tell them to inform us if Leila went home, then that's the time that we will go out."  I suggested.


"What do you think will Naotoshi's parents say about it?  Both of us went out and then we will come back just the two of us as well?  They will definitely think that we have something."  she said.  She got a point but I don't want to stay here alone.


"Don't we?"  I asked.


"What do you mean?"  she asked with her eyebrows creased.


"Never mind.  You can go down now."  I said then I stood up from my seat and opened the door for her.  She just stood there and not doing anything.  !  Does she know what she's doing to me?  When she said that I am not her boyfriend I felt a cramp on my stomach.  Hey, you're not really her boyfriend pabo!


"Go now."  I reiterated.  She scratched her head in dismay then approached the front door.  When she is about to go out I closed the door again.  I hold on to the knob so that she cannot open it herself.


"Please, stay with me."  I almost begged.  She sighed but she is not looking at me.  I turned her face and she is now looking at me.


"I need to go out, Seungri, please stop being so stubborn.  I need to explain everything and try to make up with a good reason why I came out late.  You need to understand.  I am doing this for you and not for me."  she explained further.


I sighed and gave up.  I opened the door and she went out swiftly.  I closed the door and sat on Naotoshi's bed.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"You look stunning tonight Leila."  Naotoshi complimented her.  Erika told him to keep her focused on the meal so that she will not go to the restroom.  His parents doesn't seem to realize that the two is missing and Leila as well because they are enjoying the night.  


"Thank you Nao, you too you look great."  Leila answered and blushed.  Later on they have seen Erika approaching the dining area.


"I'm sorry, ah, bad stomach."  she reasoned out.


"Oh, would you like some medicines my dear?"  Maria offered.


"No I'm fine Auntie, I just needed to eat again."  she laughed then the rest followed.


"When will you go back to school by the way?  We missed you a lot."  Leila asked her.


"Oh, by next next week I guess.  I was not contacted by Mr.  Chen yet but probably that will be the case."  she responded while eating.


"Oh, I see, oh, I am sorry I cannot stay long, I needed to finish something for tomorrow.  Thanks for the lovely dinner auntie and uncle, I really enjoyed it."  Leila stood up then Naotoshi accompanied her outside.  Once he get back, his father asked him.


"By the way, where is Seungri?  He went to the restroom as well earlier right?  Have you seen him Erika?"


"Ah, he went to my room because he is not feeling well.  He is a bit sick, I will check up on him then I'll go back."  he said then he went upstairs.


"You know what Erika, my son really likes you, I hope that you can give him a chance."  Maria said.


"I am trying Aunt Maria, your son is really nice to me and to everyone, I just don't think that I am ready for any relationship because I need to support my family first and I'm quite a busy person."  she explained.


"This Seungri guy, is he interested in you as well?"  Erika looked up to Naotoshi's father.


"Ah, no, he's just a friend, nothing else."  she answered.


"He actually looks familiar, and he is really uncomfortable earlier, but anyway, where is he?  I haven't seen him~ oh there he is!"  Maria said when she saw Seungri and Naotoshi.


"I'm sorry, I don't feel well that is why I asked Naotoshi if I can take a nap on his room"  Seungri explained himself.  


"Are you feeling better now?"  Naotoshi's dad asked.


"Yeah, sir I am.  I think I just needed to eat Aunt Maria's cookies so that I will feel better!"  he said that created laughter to everyone.


The two boys sat down on their chairs and continued eating.  They are now munching on the dessert and the two girls are giggling because it is their favorite cookies that they are eating.


"I super love this Auntie!  Awesome!"  Janine exclaimed.


"Do you still have some?  Can we bring some at home?"  Erika pleaded.


"Of course!  Naotoshi, get the cookies from the oven and put in a bag.  Give it all to them."  Maria said and Naotoshi did as told.


After a couple of small talks, the three already bid goodbye to the wonderful couple.  Naotoshi guided them out of the house.


"Thanks for coming guys, you made my mom extra happy."  Naotoshi said with a smile on his face.


"We just had a slight problem though, hew, that was so close."  Janine mentioned.  The others nodded in agreement.


"I almost died in shock when Erika went inside the restroom and locked the door, I thought she's going to me or something."  Seungri said then Erika shot her a death glare.  Naotoshi looked at Erika and Janine can't stop laughing.


"You did that?"  Naotoshi asked her.


"I went inside the bathroom, I was scared that Leila might get inside so I locked it!  You jerk!~'  she looked at Seungri, "Shut up!"  she pointed at him.  Seungri just laughed along with Janine.


"The people here are so serious, get your cray~ get your crayon!"  Janine sing-sang though she is not getting the correct tone.  This time all of them laughed and Janine pushed them all at once.


"Now look who's effin' serious?"  Erika said this time.  The rest just laughed then they began to walk towards the bus stop.  Naotoshi went to Erika's side who is currently beside Janine, he nodded at her,  Janine got the message then went beside Seungri then she asked for them to walk faster.


"Looks like your relationship with Seungri is really good right now."  Naotoshi asked her.


She sighed then answered, "Yeah, he's nice but he can be a hell of a jerk sometimes."


He didn't answer.  Erika sighed again and hold on to his arm to stop him.


"I am really sorry, sorry if I am hurting you, if I only have the option to~"


"No, I understand.  You don't need to say anything.  I knew this would happen.  I prepared myself but~"


"We are not in a relationship, I mean, me and Seungri are not~"  Erika clarified.


"But you like him don't you?"  she was caught off-guard.  She didn't speak.  She looked away.  Naotoshi just sighed then turn her head and looked at her straight in the eyes.


"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.  I have prepared for this so I'll be okay."  he said tapping her shoulders then giving her a kiss on the cheek.


"You take care, okay?"  he continued.  Erika wrapped her arms around him.


"We are still friends okay?  Don't throw me away!"  Erika said with tears in her face.


"Why would I?  Remember?  We are friends forever!"  he released from the hug then held his pinky finger out.  Erika did the same and they locked their fingers together.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Where is Erika?  She was replaced by Janine beside me.  Janine held on to my arm that is encouraging me to walk faster.


"Wait, stop, where is she?"  I asked her.


"Oh, she's, there!"  pointed at her back.  By the time I looked back, Naotoshi is kissing her cheek then after the kiss Erika hugged him tightly.  WTF?  I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth.


"What the hell are they doing?  Why did he kissed her?  Oh, and now she's hugging her?"  I shouted madly at Janine who is smirking.


"They are just, talking, give them time."


"Oh, so that's how people talk right now huh?"  I asked madly.  Janine started laughing.


"Why are you laughing?"  I asked her.


"Why are you so mad?  Are you jealous?"  she asked while still laughing.  OH.  I am being too obvious am I?


"NO, I'm not jealous, it's just, it's just, it's already late, we need to go home.  Can you tell them to hurry up and stop the crap?  Aish!"  I grunted then walk fast towards the bus stop.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I can't stop smiling.  Seungri of BIGBANG is jealous?  HOHO!!  I am so happy for my friend that he was able to catch this panda's attention.  I like Seungri as well but I like TOP oppa more and I am not in any position to intervene any romantic feelings to blossom.  I watched Seungri as he walked away from me and from us, storming his way towards the bus stop.  I stood there, waiting for the two to pass.  Once Erika is beside me, I whispered.


"Looks like someone on the bus stop is jealous."  she flashed me a weird look then I stared back.


"What are you talking about?"  Erika asked me.


"That panda boy is jealous, and he is a bit mad as well."  I said with a grin on my face.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


WOAH, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?  HOHO.


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO