CHAPTER 38

Forget About Me



 

 



I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT.  URGH.  HECTIC SCHEDS.  CHRISTMAS PARTIES.  OVERTIMES.  LOL.


@angelofssonge, I really like to consider your suggestion, but I have some other plans for Seungri's Manager.  Sorry chingu. :(((  


@bpholic, thanks for the comments.  :)))


I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS. :)))





~~~~~


"Where are they?"  Ethan shouted as he opened the door.  Erika and Naotoshi is nowhere in sight.  They may be at the basement right now.


"!"  Kayden muttered and went down the stairs.


"What's going on Ethan?  You told me that they are here.  Are you kidding me?"  I shouted and he grabbed my arm.


"You are not going anywhere, they are still here,"  he said and he gripped my arm a bit too tight as we storm down the stairs.


I looked through the window and hyung hasn't arrived yet.  Aish, where is he?  I was then placed on the couch with Chloe beside me.


" Ethan, I'm going to get out of here if Erika is not here, I'm going to look for her!"  I tried to stand up but he blocked my way.


"They haven't gone that far yet, Kayden is looking for them.  You are not going anywhere Seungri."


"Oppa, stay here with me." Chloe looked at me and cling on to my arm.  Aish.


~~~~~


"What are we going to do?"  Erika said and Naotoshi is still trying to open the door.


"Damn it!  They should be here by now.  We cannot use the other door because it will take us to the living room upstairs.  Wait, I will try the windows then."  he went over to the window and tried to open it.


"AAHH!!"  Erika then shouted out of nowhere which made Naotoshi startle and stop what he's currently doing.


"I knew it.  You are up to something.  Do you think you can escape from here?"  Kayden went down the stairs where the two are from.  Naotoshi focused on opening the window bigger as Kayden walk his way towards them.  Erika grabbed a baseball bat from somewhere and pointed at Kayden.


"I will smash your head with this if you come nearer."  she said and Kayden stopped walking.


"OH!  I am so scared."  he said sarcastically and walk towards her.  Erika held on to the bat and tried to hit him but he immediately moved away.  He grabbed the bat from her and she quickly let go of it.  Kayden grabbed her hands and tried to pull her away but Naotoshi gave him a punch on the face.


"Erika, go!  Now!"  he said as he punched Kayden who is now taken aback and now landed a solid punch on Naotoshi left jaw.


"Nao!!!!"  she screamed.


"Gooo!!  Now!!!"  he screamed which made the girl stumble her way towards the window.  She tried to make herself fit but she just can't.  The space is too small for her to go through.  She will be stuck if she continue.


"Argh!  !"  she went back inside finding Kayden hovering Naotoshi and throwing him punches while Naotoshi is choking him.  She immediately ran towards Naotoshi and jumped behind him pulling his hair.


"Hey! Ge-get- of off me!!!"  Kayden struggled to speak since someone is pulling his hair and someone is choking him.  He stood up and Erika is still clinging on to his neck with his right arm and the left is pulling his hair, hard.


"You freak!!!"  Erika shouted and Kayden took off her hand from his neck and forcefully released her from his back, Erika fell on the floor, back first, which made her groan and cry due to the pain.  She is unable so stand up yet because of the pain.  Kayden tried to approach her again but Naotoshi hit his legs with the bat which made him kneel on the ground.  Naotoshi helped Erika stood up while Kayden is trying his best to stand up.  Not long after, a loud shout has been heard from the outside.


"GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!!"


All of them are startled and luckily they are far from the door because a deafening gunshot has been heard after.


~~~~~


"."  I whispered to myself when I heard a gunshot from the basement. They are here.  I hope they didn't hurt anyone.  I am still sitting here on the couch beside Chloe, who is gripping my arm and not allowing me to move an inch.  Ethan stood up from his seat.


"Gunshot?  Is that from the basement?"  he asked.


"Dad!  I'm scared!"  Chloe screamed beside and she gripped my arms tighter.


"I don't know, I am here with you, how can I know?"  I asked him and he gritted his teeth.  He stood up and grabbed me by the collar.


"You are up to something, you are not alone, are you?"  he said and I just smirked again.


"I am not up to anything, you're the ones who is up to something.  Where is my girl?  You told me that she's here but she's not?  Don't scare me old man, I will not marry your daughter here if I'm not going to see her."  I said and he released me.  He stood up and before he tries to open the door so that he can go out, it flung open.


~~~~~


After the loud gunshot, the door opened and Seungri's manager stood there with men armed and in uniform.  The two men in uniform grabbed Kayden, who is struggling but cannot put up a fight because the men are way bigger that him.


"Get of off me!  Do you know who I am?  Ethan is my father, he's the chief of police!  Do you want to get yourself in trouble?"  he shouted at the two armed men who just shook their heads in annoyance.


Seungri's manager carried me on his back while Naotoshi walked beside us.  I am so dead tired.  I am glad that they came just in time.  I rested my head on his shoulder as he carry me through the stairs and outside the house.


"Oppa, where's Seungri?"


~~~~~


The door flung open and stood there is a tall man in police uniform.  Ethan has a very shocked look on his face and I really can't describe it.  He move back a bit and the person entered the house with other police officers at his back.


"Sir!"  Ethan saluted the man and he just looked at him from head to toe.  After that he looked at me and back to Ethan.


"What have you been doing lately Mr. Tan?"  he said as he walked his way inside the house as Ethan took a step back.


"No~nothing sir, I'm just, planning a marriage."  he said nervously.  This guy could be his boss then!


"I know who he is,"  he pointed at me.  "He is a hallyu star, and you've captured him, you even kidnapped a girl to get him!"  he shouted, really loud.  Chloe is now crying and she buried her face on my shoulder.


"Sir, I am sorry, I just did it because my daughter really likes him, I want her to be happy."  he said.


"Do you think that's the right thing to do?  You are the chief of police in Bayfront, you should be a good example to the people!"  his boss explained and Ethan sat on the floor, defeated.


"You should be bringing your daughter to the mental institution, she needs it because she is not normal."  the older man further advised but Ethan just shook his head.


"No, she's normal, I'm not going to take her there, I won't," he said and began crying.


"Dad!!!"  Chloe stood up from her seat and approached her dad and hugged him.  I stood up as well.  I pity them a bit, Ethan really loves her daughter.  I crouched in front of them.


"I admire your love for your daughter Ethan, and you too Chloe, I am really sorry if I can't be the guy that you want to be your husband.  I just can't because I love someone else. I hope you can find someone better."  I said and I stood up and faced the older man.


"Thank you General Lin."  I bowed at him and he shook my hand.  "Do you want to file a case against them?  We can take it to the court."  he asked me and I shook my head.


"No, no need.  Just make sure that Chloe will be put in on a mental institution, and the two of them needs to stay away from us, I pity them a bit sir.  I think there's no need to file a case."  I said and he just nodded.


"I may need to take them to the precinct for some reports, I may need you to be there as well and your friends."  he said and I nodded.  The other officers grabbed Ethan and walk him out of the house and Chloe was supported by female officers.  I walked my way out of the house and saw her being carried by Manager hyung.  Her eyes are glistening with tears when she saw me.  Hyung put her down slowly and she waved at me.  I ran towards her and enclosed her in a hug and she began sobbing.  I can feel tears in my eyes as well.


"It's all over baby, you're safe now."  I said as I rest my chin on top of her head and caress her back.


"We need to go to the precinct first for the report, then we can all head back home."  Manager hyung said and I grabbed Erika's hand as we walk towards the car along with Naotoshi.


"Do we need to take you to the hospital?  You're bleeding."  I asked Naotoshi and he shook his head.


"I'm fine hyung, don't worry.  Thank you for saving us."  he patted my shoulder and I smiled.


"How about you baby?  You look pale.  I'll take you to the hospital later."  she shook her head.


"I'm okay.  I just want you to be with me.  I'll be fine."  she whispered and she hugged me.  I smiled.


"Aish, you guys are too cheesy.  Get in the car."  hyung told me and we all went in the car.  We arrived at the police station along with Ethan, Kayden and Chloe.  They took our statements and we just waited a few more minutes when someone arrived.


~~~~~


"Janine?"  I asked myself.  Yes, it's my friend.  She's crying as she approached me and hugged me tight.


"I am so happy that you are okay.  I am so damn worried about you.  They don't want me to get out of the house but I can't help it."  she sobbed and I hugged her back.


"I'm okay Janine, no need to worry.  The plan turn out well."  I said as tears escaped my eyes once more.  Janine released from the hug and looked at me.


"Aish, you look like a zombie.  You look pale.  We need to take you to the hospital after this, I will not take no as an answer!"  she said and I shook my head.


"I am fine Janine, I just need to rest and go home after this.  No need to worry about me."  I squeezed her hand to give her assurance.


"I already told her that we will take her to the hospital after this, but she insist not to,"  Seungri said and I chuckled right after.


"I am fine, that's why you don't need to take me to the hospital, but Naotoshi needs to be taken there I think."  I said and I turn to face him, who is resting his head on the table.


"Oh my gosh, what happened to him?  Is he hurt?"


"He's bleeding earlier, Kayden threw a few punches at him that's why."  I said.


"Oh, by the way, where are they?"


"They are being asked inside, Kayden and Ethan will be imprisoned for a few days and Chloe will be put in a mental institution.  We didn't file a case against them but they should not go near us starting from today or else they will be imprisoned forever."  Seungri explained.  Janine just nodded and turned to walk towards Naotoshi.  She shook him and Nao immediately woke up and upon seeing her, he immediately hugged her.  Oh.


"They've been so sweet since yesterday Erika, I don't know why."  Seungri told me and I looked at him.


"Wa~wait, don't tell me they are~?"


"Maybe, look at them."  he said and I stared at my friends in awe.  They are staring at each other and Janine is caressing his face lightly while Naotoshi is holding her hand.  Strange.  I am about to stand up and approached them when one of the officers appeared out of nowhere.  He handed Erika's bag to her.


"You can go home now, all things are cleared.  The two will not go near anyone of you or else they will be imprisoned.  All of the documents have been signed now so you can get going.  All of your things are there Erika."


"Thank you so much sir."  I stood up and bowed my head.


"Thank you, you've been a great help."  Manager oppa shook hands with the officer.


"Till we meet again friend."  the officer said and they hugged each other.  Seungri helped me stand up from my seat as he circled his hands on my waist and he put my right arm on his shoulder.


"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the hospital?"  he asked me again.


"I told you I'm fine, I am not hurt in any way."


"But you have a mark on your right cheek,"  he pointed my right cheek.


"That's nothing, wait, where are my friends?"  I looked around and Janine is currently helping Nao to stand up, we approached them.


"Guys, I'll be waiting outside."  Manager hyung went out of the precinct as we approached the two of them.


"Are we going home now?"  Naotoshi said.


"Yeah we are, how about you?"  I asked him.


"I will go home as we~"


"No, you need to go to the hospital Naotoshi, don't be so stubborn."  Janine said and my eyebrows creased.  She stared at me.


"What?"  she asked me and I let out a small laugh.


"What what Janine?  What's with the two of you huh?"  I asked them and they both looked away.


"Nothing."  they answered at the same time and they blushed.


"OMO!  Don't tell me you like each other?  Since when?  Why am I not informed about this?"  I asked them and Seungri is laughing hard now beside me.  The two of them cannot look at me.


"I don't know, it just happened, but, I like her now, I will be happy if she likes me too,"  Naotoshi said bravely and our eyes widened in response.  Janine lightly slapped his arms and he growled in pain.


"Sorry,"  Janine said as she scratched her head.


"Looks like we have a new couple now, right baby?"  Seungri asked me as he kissed my forehead.  I smiled and looked at Janine.


"Hey, what's wrong with you, cat got your tongue lady?"  I said and Janine lightly pinched my legs.  


"Wait, hyung is waiting outside, we need to get going,"  he said.


"You go, you need some time together."  Janine winked at me.


"And where are the two of you going then?"  I asked her.


"She's taking me to the hospital, and she will say yes to me too."  Naotoshi said as he laughed and pinched Janine's cheeks.


"Yah yah yah, okay you take care, text me if you're going to stay at the house okay, wait, when will you leave?"


"Tomorrow afternoon."  she said and she frowned.  "I'm going to miss you."


"You're going to miss me?  Or him?"  I pointed at Nao.


"Yah!  Stop teasing me, let's go, I'll take this pabo to the hospital.  You go home, don't do inappropriate things arrasseo?"  she told me.


"Yah, stop it, we're not going to do anything!"  I said as we walk out of the office.  Manager oppa is still waiting for us.  Naotoshi and Janine already hailed a cab as we waved goodbye to them.  We get inside oppa's car.


"We're going to Pasir Ris?"  he asked and Seungri just nodded.  He enclosed me in his arms once more and he kissed the top of my head.


"I missed you baby."  he muttered.


"I miss you too.  I smell bad.  Don't kiss my head."  I joked but he didn't stop.


"You don't smell bad.  Who said that?"  he lowered himself and gave my lips a quick peck and I giggled.


"Oh guys get a damn room, I'm still here!"  Manager oppa shouted and I slightly pushed Seungri away from me but he hugged me again.


After about 20 minutes, we reached my house.


"Okay, I'll leave now, Seungri, you owe me a lot, and, we need to go back to Korea on Sunday, sad to say.  Stay here first until then."  he said.


"Okay hyung, thank you so much for helping me."  he said and he hugged his hyung.


"Oppa, thank you.  I owe you a lot too, you save my life."  I hugged him tight and he hugged me back.


"Okay, that's too long now, you may now release her hyung."  Seungri said and I chuckled at his childish acts.


"I'm not going to steal her from you pabo!  Well, I better get going, I'm freaking starving."  he said as he drove off and we waved at him goodbye.  I turned around to face Seungri and he smiled at me and he's holding my  hand.


"So, what are we going to do now?"


~~~~~



WHAT DO YOU THINK?  LOL. :))))


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO