CHAPTER 22

Forget About Me

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE.  :)))


@lorime, I remember I have given that same advise to my friend. LOL.  I am glad that you've loved it. :))


@angelofssonge, aww.  I miss all of them too.  I love DaeRi as well!  I will put in more don't worry!


HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS ONE.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"HOLY !"  the bag that I was holding flew away.  I almost fell on the ground when someone pulled me back.


"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to~"


"What is wrong with you?  Are you trying to kill me?"  I shouted at him and pick up the bag of chips I bought.  I think I asked him this question for the nth time now.


"No, ahm, I was just, wait, the number that you saved in my phone is not working.  It says that it is invalid.  I am unable to contact you that's why I got lost."  he said.  What?  Have I given the wrong number?


"Chincha?  Let me check your phone."  I grabbed his phone and checked.  "Oh, I mistakenly replaced the last number.  It is supposed to be 9 not 6, I'm sorry."  I changed the number then hand it over to him again.


I stood there, flabbergasted, again.  That is the reason why I am unable to receive any message or calls from him because the number is incorrect.  We began to walk pass the store when he suddenly asked.


"Are we going home now?"  he asked me out of the blue.


"Ah, we are invited by Naotoshi for dinner, would you like to go?"  I asked.  Still not looking at him.


"Is Janine with him?"  he asked.


"Ne,"  I answered shortly.


"I'm fine with it.  I'm dead hungry now, because someone has given me the wrong number that's why I am unable to go home and eat."  he said but I heard him chuckle right after.


"I said I'm sorry, isn't that enough?"  I said, looking at him.  He is now staring at me with a smile on his face.


"Aish, I'm just joking, you seem very serious.  Let's go!  Where are we headed?  Do we need to ride a cab?  Or a bus?"   he asked.


"This is near the bus stop so we just ride a bus then."  I said.  I have my backpack with me and I am holding the bag of chips when he suddenly took it from my hand.


"I will hold this for you,"  after that, he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his.  I can't help but blush with what he did.  I tried to take out my hand but he didn't budge.


"You don't need to hold that, and you don't need to hold my hand either."  I said.


"Shh.. don't speak.  Can we just be silent for a while?  If that's okay?"  he said.  I was so surprised.  I didn't budge and let him hold my hand while we walk towards the bus stop.  That has been the most silent walk that I have in my entire life, of course consider that I have someone with me.  I can hear my heartbeat as if my heart will come out of my chest.  Why is he doing this all of a sudden?  We reach the bus stop and we sat at the chair, he is still not letting go of my hand.  Weird!!


"You can~"


"What time will the bus arrive?" he interrupted me.


"At 8PM, can you rele~"


"Okay, ten more minutes."  He interrupted me, again.


"Wait, I needed my hand, I'm going to call Janine and let them know that we are on our way."  I said annoyingly.


"You can use your left hand."  he said.


"I'm right-handed."  I looked at him.  He then released my hand and stood up, I get my phone from my pocket then dialled Janine's number.  While the phone is ringing, Seungri sat on my left side then held hands with me again.  I am about to take it away again but he held on to it tighter.  His face is a poker face.  Aish!  Janine then answered the phone.


"Yah, we're on our way.  Have you left some cookies for me?"  I said.


"Yeah, there are a lot!  Faster, Naotoshi's parents are waiting for the two of you.  We haven't eaten yet, they said that we needed to wait for you!"


"OMO!  Okay, we'll be there in a minute!  Bye!"  the bus is now in front of us.  I grabbed Seungri's hand then we went inside the bus.  There is only one seat left at the far end, we both went inside but no one wants to sit.


"Sit down."  he said.


"No, you sit down."  I said to him.


"Why would I?  I'm the guy here, you should be the ones sitting."  he explained.


I sat down on the seat and tried to release my hand from him.  He still didn't budge.


"You can let go of my hand now,"  I insist.


He just smiled.  He didn't move an inch.  I gave up.  I rested my head at the headrest of the seat.  It's a bit hard so I lifted my right arm and leaned on it.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I am still a bit nervous but it's now lessening.  I am still holding her hand, it's so soft.  She is currently resting her head at the headrest and her eyes are closed.  We are at the next bus stop now, the woman beside her already went down.  She moved to the far right then I sat beside her.  She did the same position that she did earlier.


"How many bus stops left?"  I asked her.


"Two more."  she answered lazily.


"Okay,"  I sighed.  She still had her eyes closed.  I took her head and rested it against my shoulder.


"What are you doing?"  she said but she didn't budge.  "You're not talking to me earlier and then now you're being like this?"


"I'm sorry."  I said.  Almost like a whisper.


"What did you say?"  she looked up to me.  I looked at her through my glasses.  Since we are at the far end, no one could actually recognize me if I am this far.  I took off my glasses and stared at her.


"I said I'm sorry for acting weird earlier, please forgive me I was just~"


"Confused?  With what you've seen?"  Erika responded, she is still leaning on my shoulder but she is looking at the ground.


"Ah, what with what I've seen?  I don't understand."  I ask her.


"You've seen it haven't you?  You entered my room last night?"  she continued.


OH.  How did she know?  Can she remember what I did?  Aish.  Impossible, she is sleeping that time.


"I, I've seen your room, yes and I've seen it, but, wait,  why didn't you tell me?  Why do you have to lie?"  I said softly.  One more bus stop then we are about to go down.


"I'm just shy that's it.  It's not easy, I hate confessing, I believe most girls are like that."  she said.


I smiled.  "I love the panda bears that you have on your room, they're cute."  I told her.  She didn't respond.  I chuckled slightly then she removed her head from my shoulders and went back to the position she was in earlier.


"Hey, I'm sorry, come here,"  I was about to place head back on my shoulder when she spoke up.


"Is that the reason why you are not talking to me earlier?  Is because you found out that my bias in BIGBANG is you?"  she asked me, looking outside.


I was about to answer the question when we now reach our destination.  She immediately stood up from her seat then I followed while putting on my sunglasses.  I tighten my grip on her hands so that she will not have a chance to let go.  We went out of the bus and we walked towards Naotoshi's house.


"That is not the reason Erika.  Believe me!  In fact I am too happy to have seen those things in your room.  At least not another TOP hyung biased."  I said.  She didn't respond.  She just continued walking.  I shook her hand a few times then she stopped.


"What is the reason then?"  she asked me.


I was stunned.  What should I say to her?  Think Seungri!  Think!


"I was just not in the mood this morning, I felt stupid and bored.  I am sorry if I have thrown tantrums."  I looked at her.  She smiled then smacked me in the head.


"Pabo!"  she shouted.  I laughed slightly then we proceeded to Naotoshi's house, I'm still holding her hand and luckily she's not releasing it.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Am I really seeing this?  Seungri and Erika have their hands intertwined while walking.  Seungri is swaying it as well and they both look happy.  I looked away and try to act normal.  Janine appeared out of nowhere then gasped when she saw the happy couple.


"Wow, what a scene."  she managed to say.  I just sighed then went to approach the two of them.


"What took you guys so long?"  I smiled as I say it to them.  Do I look like I'm pretending?  I saw Erika released her hand from Seungri and went near me.


"I'm sorry, caught up by traffic and this guy right here got lost."  she pointed at Seungri and he had this weird look in his face.


"Because someone has given me the wrong number!"  Seungri stuck his tongue out.


"Yah!  I didn't mean to do that~"  Erika responded but was interrupted by Janine.


"Okay, done with that, I'm dead hungry, let's get inside please??"  Janine shouted.  I laughed at her silliness but still cannot take my eyes off of the two.


We all proceeded to the dining room then Seungri removed his disguise and glasses and put it inside Erika's bag that she settled at the table at the living room.  He really is good-looking I should say.  He's a bit taller as well and he has a lean body.  What do I expect?  He is a star.  I am now thinking why did I invite him over here?  I have no choice basically.


"Oh children, you're finally here!  I really thought that you caught up by the traffic, sit down please and let's eat!"  my mom said.  


"Come on, the food might get cold."  Dad told them.


We sat ourselves down.  Erika and Janine sat at left side and me and Seungri sat on the right side.  We started eating when my mom asked Seungri.


"This is the first time that I've seen you.  Are you new to the school?"  she asked.


"No mom, he's our friend, he's from Korea."  I answered while eating my food.


"Oh, you're a handsome guy aren't you?"  she sweet-talked.  Seungri just smiled and continued eating.


"So what do you do?  Do you have a job?"  my dad asked this time.


"Ah, I am a musician in Korea."  he answered.  I heard the two girls chuckled at his answer.


"Wow!  That's  nice.  Oh, you went here with Erika, are you her boyfriend?" My mom asked.  !


Me, Erika, and Seungri almost choked and we are all in need of water.  The three of us are coughing now when Janine bursted out laughing.


"What wrong with you guys?"  Janine wiggled her eyebrows.


"No, auntie, he's not my boyfriend."  Erika said immediately after drinking her water.


"Oh, really?  Oh, then my Naotoshi has a chance then?"  she clapped her hands.


"MOM!!"  I nearly shouted then my mom just smiled and continued eating.  I look at my side then Seungri is seriously eating.  Erika smiled at my mom.


"What are you talking about?  Do you like her then?  I didn't know that!"  my dad exclaimed.  He haven't realized that he spoke in his native language.


Seungri looked at him.  Does he understand Japanese?  Everyone else looked at him including me.


"Dad, you've spoken in Japanese.  They don't know what you are talking about."  I told him.


"Oh!  I apologize.  But you understood it right?  So, you like her then?"


"Ah, yeah, but~"


"That's great, Erika is such a wonderful girl, I approve of her, what do you think my dear?"  he shifted his attention to Erika who has this weird look on her face.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Erika looked up to Naotoshi's father.  She doesn't know what to say.  She looked at Janine, who just nodded, then she looked at Seungri who is currently eating his food and looking away.  Naotoshi is doing the same.


"I, ah, your son is a really nice man and he is a gentleman."  she managed to say.


"Oh, so do you like him then?" Naotoshi's mom straightened up.


Erika looked down, she doesn't know what to say, Janine hold on to her hand under the table and gave it a light squeeze, she looked up to her then she nodded again.  Janine raised her eyebrows then Erika looked at Naotoshi.


"Yah, mom, do not ask her that questions, it's a bit awkward."  Naotoshi stopped her mom and dad from bugging Erika.  Erika sighed then looked at Seungri who still has a pokerface.  Naotoshi looked at her and mouthed a sorry.  She just nodded then they continued eating their food.


"Yah yah Maria, allow the kids to do it by themselves.  Let's just see what will happen next, but you have my blessings as well kids!"  Naotoshi's dad winked at Erika.  By that Seungri stood up and excused himself.


"Sorry, I just needed to go to the restroom, where should I go Aunt Maria?"  he asked Naotoshi's mom.


"Just go straight ahead my dear."  she instructed.  Seungri went to the restroom and stared at the mirror.  His face is flushing.  He attempted to punch the wall but ended up just splashing some water in his face.  He wiped it off and when he's about to go out of the restroom, Erika went inside then locked the door behind her.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF THE COMMENTS!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL. XOXO

 

I HOPE I CAN HAVE MORE SUBSCRIBERS. LOL