CHAPTER 30

Forget About Me

 

 


KYAH!  ANOTHER UPDATE!  THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, IT'S REALLY APPRECIATED.  I'M SORRY IF THE IS AWFUL. >.<


HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I slammed the door shut and it closed with a bang.  I ran back to the room and I slumped on the couch.  I closed my eyes but I can still see them in my head.  Her, on top of him, she is almost .  They are kissing and their hands are all over each other.  I stood up and cursed inwardly.  Damn it! I said that I have moved on and I am letting her go, but it looks like I am not.


I can feel my heart sank in the memory of what I just saw.  Tears started to flow down my cheeks without me knowing.  I grabbed a vase from the bedside table and I am about to smash it on the wall when I saw Janine sleeping in the corner of my eye.  Damn!  I placed the vase back and slouched back in the couch and punch the throw pillow instead.


I like to go back to the room and beat the out of the panda boy but I think I will just be more hurt.  I thought I am ready for this but I think I am just fooling myself.  I thought I can let her go, I thought I can accept that Seungri is the one for her, but my heart is saying a different thing.


 I can't just sit here doing nothing.  I need to fight!  I love her and I will always will.  I want her to be mine, I will do everything to make it happen.  I decided to go back to Singapore so that I can think straightly.


I pack my bags and went out of the resort.  I needed to talk to someone.  Someone that I know who can help me.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Her heartbeat is irregular.  She is sitting at the back of the door, locking it to assure that no one can go in.  What the hell had she just done?  They almost made love, and there is no way that they should be doing it.  Someone actually opened the door earlier, someone had witnessed what happened.  Who is that person?  She ran her hands through her face and struggled to stand up because her legs are wobbling, but she managed to walk her way to the bathroom sink.


Erika looked at the mirror, her face flushed, lips swollen, and half of her body exposed.  She immediately put on her dress, but her bra is missing!


"Damn it!"  she put both of her hands on the sink for support, before lifting her head to check.  She checked her neck and the panda put on a very visible mark on the left side of her neck.  She opened the faucet and splash some water on her face.  She grabbed the towel to dry her face then she wrap it around her body before slowly opening the door.  Seungri is silently sleeping on the bed but in a very awkward position.  She sighed and went to the closet pick up some comfortable clothes.  She went back to the bathroom to take a shower.


"Damn, I should have brought this jerk to their room instead,"  she muttered while preparing for her hot shower.  After 10 minutes she stepped out of the room wearing her PJs.  She's still wondering who opened the door earlier.  Is it Alinah or one of the resort staffs?   Later on she went to check the other room, she went inside and saw Janine sleeping silently on the bed, however there is no sign of Naotoshi.  She opened the bathroom but he is not there too.


"Where is he?"  she asked herself.  She went back to her room and grabbed the phone, she saw a message from him.


From:  Nao:)


"I'm going back, there is an emergency.  I'm sorry.  I'll pay the bills once we meet."  


She sighed then replied to the message.


To:  Nao:)


"What happened?  Hope everything is okay."  


She hit the send button and check on Seungri, who is snoring loudly.  She stared at him and pull the blanket up to his chest.  She decided to stay away from the jerk first and decided to go to the other room where Janine is.  She lie down on the other bed trying her best to sleep but whenever she close her eyes, the memory of what happened earlier is flashing on her head.  She shook her head vigorously and took her phone to play with it.  It took her about one hour for her to close her eyes and soon drift off to dreamland.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I stretched my arms and yawned loudly.  My head throbs, I feel like my head is breaking.  I looked around and, wow.  I am at the hotel room now?  How did I get here?  I can't remember what happened last night,  I close my eyes and tried to remember something.  Oh!


[FLASHBACK]  


I walked groggily towards the male restroom.  I released myself and went to the sink to splash some water in my face when some hugged me from behind and whispered something in my ear.


"Seungri, let's go somewhere, alone."  the person nibbled in my ear and I turn around to face her.  Holy !


"Leila!  Wha~what are you doing?"  I asked her and tried to push her slightly away from me, but she didn't budge.  I can see that she's a bit drunk too.


"I said, if we can go somewhere alone, I'll take care of you, I promise!"  she winked at me then tried to kiss me but I walk away from her, my head feeling heavy so I slipped and my back fell on the ground with a loud thud.  She followed and she was straddling me.  She cupped my cheeks and kiss me on the lips.  I shook my head and try to push her away.  This is all your fault Seungri!  I was just trying to flirt with her to make Erika jealous but, I don't actually want to be with her, I want to be with Erika of course.  Without me realizing, I have pushed her slightly hard.


"Oh, I'm sorry!  I didn't intend to push~"


"You jerk!!"  she shouted and she stood up fixing herself.  "How dare you push me!  Do you hate me that much?  I thought you like me, the way you stare at me earlier, we even shared an indirect kiss!!"


"I'm really sorry, I'm just trying to actually, ah,~"


"Trying to what?  Make fun of me?  You really are a stupid maknae, I hate you!!"  she stood up and storm out of the restroom, heels cracking on the tiled floor.  I lean my head back and felt the dizziness overtook me again.



[END OF FLASHBACK]


I cannot remember anything after that.  Poor Leila, if I don't love Erika then I'll go with her.  She's hot.  But anyway that is not the case.  I sat up and looked around me.  Wait, this is not my room, I think.  The design is different.  I noticed some ladies bags on the floor and some vanity items on the table.  Oh, I am at their room then, but why am I here?  I stood up lazily and saw on the bedside table two tablets and a glass of water with a short note beside it.


"Sleepyhead jerk, take this medicines and take a shower.  We'll be at the lobby if you look for us."


 I smiled then drank the medicines and went to the bathroom to wash up.  I went out of the bathroom and dry myself.  Shoot!  I don't have clothes here!  I needed to go to the other room.  I wore the pink robe, which is a bit off but I have no choice, and went to the next room in a lightning speed.  I chose some clothes from the closet and fix myself.  I went straight to the lobby and saw Janine and Erika eating their breakfast.  Janine waved at me but Erika just looked at me then went to eat her food.  I noticed that someone is missing.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


[EARLIER]


"WHAT did you do?!"  Janine screamed in the lobby, attracting attentions from the new guests of the resort.


"Can you lower down your voice Janine for Christ's sake!"  Erika smacked her head lightly.


"Aww!"  she grunted.  "Oh my gosh, how does it feel?  What did you do?"


"I feel, wait, I didn't do anything, he's the one who initiated it! And we didn't complete the process, if you know what I mean!"  Erika said in a lower voice.


"Ow, why didn't you complete the process?"  she grinned evilly.


"Err, someone actually opened the door, while we are, you know, I am quite thankful to the person who opened it because we are not doing the right thing."  Erika said while sipping her coffee.


"OH, someone had seen you!  Do you know who is he, or she?"


"No, I haven't seen him or her,"  Erika answered.  Janine gulped and dropped .  "Why?"  Erika asked her.


"Naotoshi left all of a sudden, he's not replying or answering what is the exact reason why he left, could it be that, he's the one who opened the door?"


Erika froze.  Janine is right, there is a chance that he's the one who opened it, since that is his room in the first place.


"Wa-wait, ah, impossible, he already told me that he's letting me go~"


"That is what he wants to do, but the heart might register a different feeling.  He had seen you on top of him and you guys are, err, kissing for heaven's sake.  He's a guy, if you know what I mean."  Janine further explained.  Erika is speechless.  She cannot say anything as of the moment.  Her friend is speaking a hell lot of sense.  Her train of thoughts has been interrupted by Seungri who happily greeted them and he sat beside her.  She stiffened and she felt her cheeks burning.


"Where's Naotoshi?  I haven't seen him in the room, is he swimming?"  Seungri asked them.


"He went back, he didn't specify the reason why he went back to Singapore, but I think I have an idea~ aw!"  she immediately stopped when her friend kicked her thighs underneath the table.  Erika widened her eyes at her and Janine just giggled.


"Oh really?  Well, we'll be leaving later too right?"  he said.  The girls just nodded.  Seungri looked at Erika who is currently eating her food.  Seungri tapped her shoulder lightly and she moved away almost instantly.


"What happened last night?  How did I end up sleeping in my bed?"  he said scratching his head.


The girls' eyes widened and they looked at Seungri, who has an innocent look on his face.


"You cannot remember anything that happened last night, can you?"  Erika asked him seriously.


"Actually I can remember something, something that happened in the bar, but not how I end up in my bed.  Why?  Did I do something?"  he said.  Erika gulped and Janine just looked down.  She sent a message to Erika and the other checked her phone.


From:  Janine Choi


"So, he's really asleep while you're doing it?  Good boy, he cannot remember anything last night!"


Erika composed a message then replied.


"I think so yeah,  that's better.  At least he doesn't know, don't tell him anything okay?  I can breathe now."  she hit the send button and smiled before putting it back to her pocket.


"Ahm, excuse me, can someone answer me?"  Seungri asked, not aware of the conversation between the two.


"Oh, ahm, you are actually dead drunk last night, you're sleeping at the bathroom floor on the KTV.  You look like a mess."  Erika told him and chuckled afterwards.


"Really?"  Seungri's eyes widened.


"Yes you are, and you are muttering something, you even pushed me away telling me that I am Leila, has she done something to you last night?"  Erika further asked.


"OH, ahm, she is inviting me to go somewhere, ah, alone."  Seungri looked down.


"Oh, why didn't you go with her, you really look attracted to her and you almost drool.  You even shared an indirect kiss right?  You should've gone with her."  Erika said sarcastically.  Janine coughed lightly and Seungri chuckled.


"Looks like someone is jealous,"  he said cheekily.  The lady eyed him.


"Who's jealous?  No one is jealous.  I am not jealous.  Are you jealous Janine?"  Janine shook her head.  "See?  No one is jealous Ri, are you?"  Erika continued.  Seungri laughed and pinch Erika's cheek and nose.


"You're so cute!!"  he said before starting to eat his food.  Janine chuckled and coughed.


"I need to go, I want to swim first before we go!  Bye!"  Janine went out of the room and the two are left all alone.  Erika was about to stand up when Seungri grabbed his hand.


"I want to talk to you, can you stay here first?"


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"Are you sure this is where he's staying now?"  Ethan check the pictures and check the address details too.


"Yes, I can assure you that, that's my friends house and she's the one who is helping Seungri."  Naotoshi said.


"That must be the girl we've seen at the hotel dad."  Kayden asked him.


"Yeah I think so, so why are you telling this to us?  Do you want money?"  Ethan told him.


"No, I don't need money, I want the girl.  Seungri is taking her away from me, I want Seungri out of her life, our lives.  That's why I am here.  I will help you get Seungri so that I can have the girl, but do not touch her, she's not involved in this."  Naotoshi stood up from his seat and looked at the two boys seriously.


"Wow!  What a lovely story.  Okay, we're going to get him and we will not touch the girl, so, what is the plan?"  Kayden said this time.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


UH-OH.


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO