CHAPTER 21

Forget About Me

 

 

 

WHO'S CALLING HER?  GUESS WHO??  HAHAHA.  HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER, I LOVE THE COMMENTS IT INSPIRES ME MORE.  T_T  THESE ARE TEARS OF JOY.  LOL.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :))))))




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




"Did I disturb you?"


"No, not really Ri, what's up?"


"I'm, good, thanks.  How about you hyung?  Have you received my messages?  You're not responding to those."  I said over the phone.


I have managed to locate this park near a school.  I am currently sitting at a swing but I'm not moving it.


"Yeah, I got your messages.  I am unable to respond because we are a bit busy if you know, are you okay right now?  Is she taking care of you?"  Daesung hyung said over the phone.


"Looks like you're really enjoying yourselves right now, that's good to hear.  Yeah, she's taking care of me, I miss you hyung."  I said sincerely.


"What's gotten into you?  You never really say those things to me before."  I heard Daesung hyung chuckle on the other line.


"I'm serious, it's almost a week now, I don't have all of you by my side."  I sighed.


"We miss you too maknae.  You should've went here with us instead rather than going there yourself."


"No, ahm, I am enjoying my stay as well, it's just that I have a slight problem."  I stood up from the swing and tried to walk around the park.


"Oh, what is it then?"  Daesung hyung asked.


"Ahm, how do I start it, this girl, the girl who helped me, her name is Erika, she's really nice to me and even though we bicker, she is still concerned and she takes care of me, I really appreciate her and she's really nice."


"Okay, then?"


"When I first met her, I find her really nice and smart.  She's not pretty but she's not ugly as well.  She told me that she likes TOP hyung so I was a bit disappointed because all of them likes him, but yesterday, I went to her room and saw everything, my pictures are scattered, panda bears are all over the place, everything is about me."


"So?"


"When I saw it last night, joy is overflowing in my chest.  I can't explain the happiness that I felt.  I don't know if that is because I have known that she likes me and not TOP hyung or, I really felt something special for her."  I continued.


"Okay, go on I know that you still have a lot of things to say, I'm listening."  Daesung hyung said.


"I accidentally slept on her bed,"


"You slept with her??"  he shouted over the phone.


"What!  No, yes, I mean, wait, I will explain, aish!  Ahm, I accidentally slept at her bed when she's not yet around.  She thought I am her bestfriend that is why she didn't mind.  When she is sleeping, I woke up accidentally then,"


"Then what?  What did you do?"  Daesung hyung shouted, again.


"Ahm, I kissed her and touched her."


"Aish!  Why did you do that?  What were you thinking?"


"I don't know, at that moment, I just felt like I needed her, and what I want to do is right, so I did it.  But that's the only thing that I did!  I haven't gone too far.. if you know what I mean hyung."  I explained myself.


"Can you tell me what is that thing that you felt exactly?  You're confusing me, tell it directly.  What exactly do you feel when you felt her close to you?"


"I, I think I love her.  Yeah, that's what I felt, I love her."  I snapped.


"OH!!  TOP hyung!!  Our maknae is in love!!!!"  he shouted that my eardrums almost got busted.


"Hey!!  Why do you need to tell it to him!"  I shouted back.


"Just kidding, TOP hyung is not here, he's outside tanning himself.  Got you right there!  Haha.  Well anyway, seriously, so why not tell her and why are you thinking too much?"  he said.


"I don't know, I just thought that, she's different from the girls that I liked before, from my ex-girlfriends as well, I just felt that~"


"That what?  Is it because she's not an artist?  A hallyu star?  Or even rich?  You know Seungri, all of these things are not important, what's important is what  you feel."  he said.


"I know, but, I'm still confused, after what I did last night when I saw her again, the feelings got stronger, but I'm afraid that I might hurt her or she might hurt me, but there is a higher chance that I will hurt her than the latter.  I am afraid of what I can do to her hyung."  I said.


"What can you do to her?  I don't understand."  he asked.


"I will be away next week, I may not be able to see her again, and I don't know if long-distance relationship will be okay with her, and she is working for her family, I don't think she got time for boys, and she's ordinary.  I mean, I don't know."  I sighed.


"You pabo!!  Here's the only thing that I can say to you,  it's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary.  If you have that feeling that you needed her, why not tell it to her?  If you're scared, relax.  Think about it, time will tell and the next days that you will be with her will help you realize what you really feel.  Right now, all you need to do is relax and go with the flow, as time goes by you will know what she really means to you.  Arasseo?"  he explained slowly.


I look up the sky then smiled.  "Kamsahamnida hyung, you made me feel much better, I will follow your advise.  You take care hyung and see you soon."  I smiled.


"Take care as well, see you."  he then hang up then I keep my phone.  I went back to the swing and try to swing myself.  Okay, I will relax and not think about this feeling much.  I will realize what this is as time goes by, right now, I need to act normal.  I check my watch, it's already 5PM, I need to go back now, I will prepare a special dinner for her, and for Janine as well of course.  I went out of the swing then walk my way home.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"We're here at the cafe, I'm with Janine.  Waeyo?"  I asked him over the phone.


"Look at the window in front of you."


I looked at it then smiled.  I haven't seen him in a while and I kinda miss him.  Janine looked at the window as well then waved.  I put the phone down then he went inside.  He sat down in front of me and beside Janine.


"Long time no see Nao!"  we shared a high five.  He did the same with Janine.


"Yeah, my mom has been so sweet this past few days, she wants us to go home straight away so that we can taste the cookies that she bakes or the food that she cooks."  he laughed slightly.


"Oh, your mom bakes cookies?  I love it, why don't bring some for us?  You have forgotten us already!"  Janine smacked his arm.


"I didn't even know that you are here!  You just went back to the Philippines right?"  Naotoshi asked.


"Yeah I know, I don't want to repeat it again, I'm here and that's it, so right now, where are my cookies?"  Janine pouted.  Naotoshi, on the other hand, just laughed.


"What brought you here Naotoshi?"  I asked this time.


"Ahm, as I've said earlier, my mom is very sweet these days and she will be baking cookies and will prepare a special dinner.  I want to invite the two of you to come over, if you have nothing to do."  he said then smiled at me.


"That will be perfect!  Does she bake chocolate chip?  Oh my favorite!  Let's go Erika!"  Janine giggled like an eight-year-old girl opening her birthday presents.


"Oh, yeah, no problem, but how about Seungri?"  I asked out of the blue.  Naotoshi looked at me.


"We can invite him over as well,  where is he anyway?"  he asked.


"I don't know, he went out and he is not going home yet, I believe he is strolling around the place right now."  I answered, trying the hide the frustration in my face.


"Oh, why not call him?  So that we can wait for him then we can all go?"  he suggested.


"I don't have his number."  I answered.


"Oh, that's bad, we can go back to your house first then go to our house, will that be okay?"  he said.


"That's good, let's go then."  Janine walked out of the cafe with me and Naotoshi following.  We just walked because the cafe is just near.  I'm checking my phone from time to time to check if Seungri had sent a message or to give me a call.  Nothing.


"Got a problem?"  Naotoshi asked.


"Oh, nothing.  I'm just randomly checking."  I said and put the phone back to my pocket.


We now reached and house then I checked it, he's not here yet, the keys are still at the doormat and the lights are off.  It's almost 6PM but he's still not around.  He's not even texting me or something.


"He's not yet here is he?"  Janine said.


"Obviously Janine,"  I said.


"What are we going to do now?"  she asked.  Naotoshi is at the hammock and me and Janine are left alone.


"I'm not sure if I can face him after what happened, I like to go with Nao but I'm worried about Seungri as well."  I told her.


"I know, so what do you plan to do?"


"I don't know, I'm confused.  He's not contacting me.  He knows nothing about this place.  Why not just go with Naotoshi and I will stay here first?  Once he goes back we'll follow?."  I suggested.


"Oh, okay, yeah, I think that will be fine.  Nao!!"  she called up to him then he went nearer.


"So, what's the plan?"  he smiled.


"Erika will stay here first then once Seungri arrives they will follow.  I will go with you first."  Janine explained.


"Ah, if that's what you want then, will you be okay here?"  Naotoshi asked.


"Yeah I will be fine.  Thank you.  Don't eat all of the cookies Janine!  Ahm, I will just text you guys if we are unable to follow, but have fun okay?."  I laughed and he just smiled lightly.


"Okay, we'll be going, call me if you need anything!"  Janine said.


"Alright!  Bye!!  Enjoy!"  I shouted when they went out of the house and rode a cab.  I went inside my house and sat on the couch.  6:30pm.  I checked my phone, still no sign of Lee Seung Hyun.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"DAMN IT!!"  I think I'm lost.  What the hell is wrong with Erika's number?  It says that it is invalid.  Did she intend to give me a wrong number so that I can't contact her?  What's the point of doing that?  She wants to piss me off?  Well, if that's what happened then victory is with her.  I don't know where I am right now.


I walk straight ahead, check my clock and it is 7:30PM.  I've been walking and going round and round, I still can't find any success.  I stopped when I saw a familiar figure, she is holding on to her phone and desperately moving her head from left to right.


She is walking to the right side.  I followed her silently, she stopped again and check her phone, after that she sighed then continued walking.


I followed her and she stopped at a convenience store, she went in and I followed her inside.  She is biting her index finger while looking into some items on the store.  Is she looking for me?  Then why did she provide me with a false number?  I went outside the shop and wait for her to go out.


She went out of the convenience store holding on to a bag of chips.  I went beside her while she's looking away and whispered.


"Are you looking for someone?"



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


COMMENTS ARE REALLY APPRECIATED.  I HEART YOU ALL. <3

XOXO