IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Forget About Me

Hello everyone!!

 

I hope everyone is doing well!  Hew!  I never felt so nervous as a writer before while I am writing a story.  OK.  I am not sure if you guys remembered from one of my updates that I will be making a very important announcement, well, I will be announcing it now.

 

I know that this series should have three parts (Forget About Me, So It's You, and Stay).  However, since it's already three years since I started writing the series, I will be very honest that I kind of lost track of how the series would continue.  That's the main reason why it took me a while to update "So It's You".  

 

So, to be fair to my subscribers and to everyone who has been silently reading this series, I have decided to end the series with So It's You and would not continue with Stay.

 

This is a very tough decision for me since I have initially promised to complete the story with three series.  However, I don't want to make you guys wait and then end up not being able to update the story for centuries. 

 

However, I do want to share a good news as well.

 

After I finish So It's You, I will be writing a new story and a continuation (sequel) of Forget About Me and So It's You.

 

I promise that this time I will update from time to time and will make sure not to have my subscribers WAIT FOR YEARS.  Hahahaha!!!

 

I HOPE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND AND IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS/REACTIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESISTATE TO LET ME KNOW.

 

SARANGHAEYO YEOROBUN :)