CHAPTER 3

Forget About Me

I am feeling good tonight.  I may update twice today so watch it out. :)


[Flashback]

May 17, 2013


YoungBae and JiYong just left for their midnight flight to London.  SeungHyun, SeungRi, and DaeSung were at the dining area eating their late dinner.


"Where are you planning to go SeungRi?  You haven't told us anything yet."  DaeSung asked.


"I'm going to Singapore.  I would like to meet your bestfriend and I'll ask for its number."  Seungri joked.


"Who's bestfriend??  What are you talking about?"  SeungHyun asked.


"Merlion!  Can't you remember our concert in Singapore?  DaeSung hyung told our fans that Merlion is his bestfriend."   SeungRi smiled in the memory of that concert day.


"Ah, alright, I can't remember it but that's fine.  Dae, have you packed our bags?  I'm excited to go the beach and meet y girls."   SeungHyun shows off his evil grin.


"Ah hyung, get off with your dirty mind."  SeungRi complained.


"How dare you say that to your hyung!  You're the only ones thinking dirty you erted panda!"  SeungHyun screamed and smack the maknae's head hard.


"Aww!!  I'm just telling the truth hyung!!"  After that he ran off and sprinted out of the dining room and went straight to the living room,  SeungHyun following him.


DaeSung laughed as he clean the table and washed the dishes at the sink.  When he is finished, SeungHyun is still teasing SeungRi.  He just laughed it off and sat down the couch near the telephone. As DaeSung sat on the couch, the dorm telephone rang...


SeungHyun and SeungRi immediately stopped fighting and DaeSung stared at them nervously.


"Uh-oh.  Who could that be?"  SeungHyun asked.


"It may be YG hyung, what if he looks for JiYong hyung of YoungBae hyung?  What will we answer?  What will we do?"  SeungRi asked worriedly.


"Hey!  Relax!  Don't panic.  I'll handle this."  DaeSung said.


DaeSung then picked answered the phone and put in on speaker phone.  Seunghyun and Seungri went near DaeSung and lower their heads to try to hear the conversation.  "Yoboseyeo???"  he answered.


"DaeSung?  Where are you?"  Seungri is right, it's YG hyung.


"Hello hyung, we are all here at the dorm.  Waeyo?"  DaeSung responded.


"Okay, we might have something to talk about tomorrow so please inform the rest not to leave the dorm and we will meet tomorrow."  YG ordered.


DaeSung turn the telephone on mute.  "! This is crazy.  I thought we are having a vacation?"  DaeSung said.


Seungri is currently biting his thumbnail and SeungHyun is looking at them with a confused look.


"Ah, what time tomorrow hyung?"  DaeSung managed to say without stuttering.


"Around dinner time I guess. About 8PM."  YG responded.


Their eyes widened with what they hear from YG hyung.  They turned the phone on mute again.


"What the hell are we going to do??  Aish!  We are in big trouble.  This is what I'm talking about!!"  SeungRi said angrily.


"You should expect that to happened maknae."  Seunghyun told him calmly.


"Wait wait wait, what are we going to say to him?  We are preparing for our departure by that time."  DaeSung said.


"Tell him that we are going to meet him somewhere,  then we will not turn up of course.  Then that is where the adventure will begin."  Seunghyun said with his signature smirk.


"What?  We will be in very very very big trouble there hyung.  Aish!!"  SeungRi muttered.


"Shut up SeungRi!  That is the best thing that we can do now, remember, there is no turning back.  We will solve the problems once we get back, got it?"  DaeSung explained and turn off the mute.


"Okay hyung,  that's fine, ahm, we'll just meet you at the YG building tomorrow at 8PM.  Is that okay or you like it to be somewhere else?"  DaeSung said.


"At the YG building is fine.  Don't be late."  YG said and he hung up.


"Okay, that's settled then,  clear your thoughts and we will face them once we get back.  I want the vacation to be perfect without no one bothering us.  Arasseo??"  SeungHyun told the two younger members of BIGBANG.


[SeungRi's POV]


I know that this will happen.  Aish, hell yes SeungHyun hyung, as if I have a freaking choice.  I tried to shook the thoughts away and went straight to my room.  I hope everything will be fine once we get back.  We will be in deep trouble.



May 19, 2013


[Still SeungRi's POV]


(At the plane going to Singapore)


Okay, this is it.  This is the time that we will get ourselves into the biggest trouble ever.  SeungHyun hyung said that we must change our phone numbers so that no one can contact us.  We have exchanged numbers before Jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung left so that in case there is a trouble, we can contact each other.


I will be arriving at around 12:30am Singapore time which is 1:30am in Korea.  SeungHyun hyung and DaeSung might have left as well by that time.  I think YG hyung is going crazy now.  We will be dead once we get back.  We will definitely be.


(After six long hours)


Finally!! Singapore!!  Since I do not have any choice, I will just enjoy my stay here and will not worry about Korea.  Oops, I needed to check myself first before going out.  Apro hair? Check.  Dark sunglasses? Check. Scarf, check.  Okay, I'm good to go.


I walk straight to the arrival area and hurriedly approach the exit.  While I am walking, I tried to check my phone if there are messages from my hyungs, none.  They are having the time of their lives I believe.  I was just about to send a message to them when suddenly...


"OUCH!!!!"   .  What the?  Why are these glass doors so clear???  I rubbed my forehead because the hell knows how much it hurts.


I moved backwards and I noticed two girls walking alongside me.  The girl with a short hair can't stop herself from laughing.  Yeah right, this is so funny.  The girl next to her looks at me with a worried or confused look I can't explain what.  At least she is not laughing.


"Sir are you okay?  Does it hurt?"  A lady guard approached me.


"Yeah, but I'll be fine.  Thank you."  I assured the guard.


"Okay, sir, this way please."  she said directing me to the correct door.


I followed her still rubbing my forehead.  I've seen the two girls again and now they are walking alongside me.   I noticed the long-haired girl staring at me, I mean, at my hand.  I put my hand down to check.  Holy!  Aish.  I am wearing this ring.  The panda ring that I've posted a picture on my me2day account.  This girl may be a VIP.  I need to get out of here as fast as I can.  I stormed out of the airport and approached the first cab in line and told the driver where I supposed to go.


"That was so freaking close."  I whispered to myself.





>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<




SORRY IF IT'S BORING.  PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, I WANT TO KNOW.

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING.  :))))))))))))))))))