CHAPTER 33

Forget About Me

 

 

 




@lorime, I am sorry if I am unable to update regularly, hope you enjoy this chappie!


Annyeong everyone, I hope you take time to read this and comments will be appreciated.  LOL



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I stretched my arms after putting the phone down.  It's 8:05am.  Janine is still sleeping next to me.  I think I will just leave at around 2PM later so that I can still send Janine to the airport.  I went out of my bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.  Janine is already awake when I went out of the bathroom.


"Oh, you're early."  I said as I put on my clothes.


"Ne, I shouldn't have stayed here, I should've stayed in my room."  she pouted.  I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed.


"Seungri should've stayed here!  With you!"  she said, clearing the obvious confusion that flooded in my face.


"Pabo!  He doesn't need to stay here, I mean, we are not yet, you know, so,"  I stuttered.  The memory of our last night in the resort flashed back.


"You're thinking about that night aren't you?"  she smiled sheepishly.


"Shut up!!"  I threw one of my panda pillows on her and she giggled.  I sat next to her once I finished dressing and sighed loudly.


"You okay?"  she asked me.


"I'm a bit worried, don't you think we are going to fast?  I mean, we just met for like a week ago, he doesn't know anything about my background yet, did I make the right decision of considering him?"  I asked her.


"Okay, let's say that you're not going to consider him now, when will you plan to?  He is leaving in three days time, can you imagine?"  she said.  I was shocked.  I don't know what to say.


"Look, we are in the modern world now.  Do you think he really cares about your background?  He might as well try to ask you about it first before confessing if it really matters to him.  Right?"  she said again, which left me dumbfounded.


"Erika, I know that you just met about a week ago but for Christ's sake, he's Bigbang's Seungri!  Don't be so choosy!"  she said and I snapped at her and pinched her arm.


"The conversation is getting serious and then you'll say that!  I hate you!"  I said and we both giggled.


"Okay, seriously, yeah it's a bit fast that usual but do you really want him to wait longer?  It's up to you, he might look for someone better."  she said then she went to the bathroom.


I slumped to my bed again and closed my eyes to try to absorb what my friend said.  Aish, she's really good in making me think like this.  After a few minutes she went out of the bathroom.


"Wait, I have something to tell you."  I said.


"Yep?"


"Nao invited me for lunch today at 12PM, I'll get back before 2PM so that I can send you to the airport,"  I said and she just nodded while selecting some clothes from the closet.


"I also asked him if he went to my room that night, he said that he did went inside, but I am not around.  He said that Seungri is lying on the bed and I am at the shower."  I said.


"Oh, then he's not the one who opened the door then.  It could be one of the staffs."  she said as she put on her clothes.


"Yeah, so we should stop thinking about him being jealous or whatsoever."  I said and she just laughed at me.  


We went downstairs and I believe Seungri is not yet awake.  Janine volunteered to do the honor of making breakfast, which was really shocking, but I agreed anyway since I won't be able to see her again for a long time.  I'll be missing her.  I went upstairs and went inside Seungri's room, who is still sleeping.  I sat on the bed next to him and shook him.


"Ri, time for breakfast, wake up, we need to fix our dirty clothes so that the laundry people can pick it up later."  I shook him but he didn't move an inch.  I sighed and continued shooking him.  Aish!  He sleeps like a log.  I am about to stand up when he grabbed me by my waist and hugged me from behind.


"Good morning baby!!"  he whispered to my ear.


"Good morning too Ri, get up now, we have some work to do!"  I said as I tried to release his hand from my waist.


"Hmm..  I'm still sleepy.  Let's sleep more."  he whispered again, which sent a weird feeling on me.  I turn around so I was facing him.  His eyes are still closed and opened when I turn around.  He quickly catches my lips give it a quick peck, before kissing it again longer and deeper.  We pulled away when we were out of breath and he is staring at me.


"Your lips are the softest thing ever.  I promise."  he said and I chuckled.


"Okay, done with this, we really need to get going, you wash up and I'll be downstairs, okay?"  I tried to stand up but he immediately went on top of me, and kissed me again.  I bit his lip so that he will stop.  He sat up and pouted.


"Why did you bite me?  You don't want me to kiss you?"  he said, like a boy about to cry.  I chuckled at his childish behavior and sat up so I was facing him.  I hugged him and I rested my head on his chest.


"Baby, you need to wake up so that we can keep going, we need to do a lot of things.  You promised me that you'll help with the laundry right?"  I said and he released from the hug.


"Okay, I'll get up now, but just one more kiss!"


"Seungri!"  I slapped his chest but he just pouted.


"Please baby?"  he said and I smiled and he pulled me in and kissed me again.  The feeling of his lips against mine is exquisite.  Again, we pulled out when we were out of breath.


"Yah!  Go wash up now, I'll be downstairs."  I said once I get my breathing back to normal.  He chuckled and went out of the bed and entered the bathroom.  OMG.  My heartbeat is erratic.  I shook my head and went out of the room to check on my friend.


"What are you cooking?"  I said.


"Gogi, I think Seungri misses Korean food so I decided to prepare this."  she said.


"Wow, my favorite, Seungri will surely love that.  Thanks!"  I said and she smiled at me.  "You like some help?"


"I'm fine, don't worry about me.  This will be done in a minute."  she said and she stared at me with a weird look.


"What's with your lips?  Why is it swollen?"  she asked me and I gasped and held on to my mouth.


"Tsk tsk.  Looks like he ravished your lips earlier eh?"  she continued.


"Yah!  He didn't."  I bowed my head as I sat down on the chair.


"Don't fool me.  You stayed like half an hour in his room so what do I expect you to do?  Just talk?"  she said with a smile on her face.


"Yah, we just kissed, but we didn't do anything else!"  I shouted a little too loud and my friend laughed hard.


"I didn't say that you've done anything did I?  You're guilty!"  she said while still laughing.  I sighed loudly and went out of the kitchen to check the clothes to be picked up by the laundry people.  I began arranging the clothes when I saw Seungri storming down the stairs and sat beside me.


"I'll manually wash the wet clothes later once I get back, I'll be out at 12PM and I'll meet someone."  I said and he looked at me.


"Who will you meet?"


"Nao,"  I said.


"Can I come?"


"It won't be long, no need for you to be with me, he'll just pay his debts and I can go back.  If you want you can come with me later and let's take Janine to the airport."  I suggested.  He smiled and nodded.  Gosh, he's so cute and dorky.  We continued fixing our clothes when Janine called us for breakfast.


"Woah!  Gogi!  I missed this.  Thanks Janine for cooking one!"  he exclaimed and began munching his food.  Janine and I chuckled and began eating our food as well.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"What time is it?"  Ethan asked his son.


"It's 11:00AM.  Naotoshi mentioned that the girl will be out at around half past eleven since the cafe is not that far."  Kayden answered.


"Okay, half an hour more, we cannot go out because they might see us, keep an eye on the door okay?"


"Yep,"  the younger man answered as they waited in front of the house next to Erika's.  They will continue the plan of taking the girl instead of Seungri, since it will be much better that way.


~~~


"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"  Seungri asked his girl.


"Yeah, I'm fine, why do you look so worried?"  Erika gave him a questioning look.  Seungri is holding her hands a bit too tight.


"I don't know, I'm nervous I'm not quite sure why.  I will send you to the bus stop,"  Seungri insists.


"No need, it's just near, I can handle myself.  Don't worry Seungri, just wait for the laundry people to pick the clothes up, they'll be here in a minute.  Okay?"  Erika said as she squeeze Seungri's hands to give him assurance.


"Alright, alright, if you insist.  I know that you're independent, fine.  Go home quickly okay?  2PM sharp!"  he said.  The girl chuckled at him.


"Yes appa."  she joked and he pinched her nose.


"Take care okay, call me if you need anything."  he said again.


"Yeah yeah yeah I will."  she said.  She climbed up the stairs and when she's halfway through, she shouted.


"Janine, I'll be going, wait for me we will send you to the airport at 3PM!"  she continued and her friend shouted an Okay from her room.  She went down and proceeded to the door, with Seungri behind her.


"See you later Ri."  she said as she walk away.


"Wait, you haven't kissed me yet!"  Seungri pouted and pull her for a quick kiss.


"I love you baby."  he whispered.  "I love you too, let me go now."  she chuckled and she walked towards the gate and out in the road.  Seungri went inside the house and slouched on the big couch and let out a loud sigh.  He still has the feeling of uneasiness with Erika going away.  He brush the thought off and went to check his phone.  There are still messages from YG hyung and his manager, but he immediately deleted them without reading.  He sent a message to his hyungs to declare that he's finally in love and got a girlfriend.  No one is responding yet.


~~~


"There she is dad!"  Kayden exclaimed and Ethan immediately started the engine of their mini van.  The girl is now three houses away from her house when they drove off.  They drove a bit slower when the girl is nearer.


"That's it."  Ethan mentioned.  Erika still hasn't noticed that there is van near her, maybe because of the earphones stuck on her ears.  The middle door of the van is now in front of her.


"Now Kayden!"  Ethan shouted and he stopped the van and Kayden opened the door and stood in front of her is the girl who is about to shout and to run away from him but failed.  Kayden pull her and covered with a handkerchief and put her inside the van in a lightning speed.


Erika tried to budge and to release from the grip of the stranger but she was unsuccessful.  The guy is too strong and he is holding her as tight as he could that it almost choke her.  Slowly, she is loosing her grip from consciousness and she soon let go.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Damn it! She's not answering her phone!  Where is she?  It's already 1PM, she's one hour late.  What exactly had happened to her?  Is she still at home?  I'm worried now.  I left the cafe and hailed a cab to go to Erika's house.  I jumped out of the cab and walked to the door when I noticed a movement inside from the window.  


!  Is that Seungri?  Yeah, that's him!  Janine is inside too, but .  Where's Erika?  Damn it.  What the hell happened with Kayden and Ethan?  I stormed my way out of the house so that the two of them will not see me.  As I walk towards the bus stop, I dialled Ethan's number.


"Hello?"


"Where are you?  Seungri is in the house!  What time are you going to get him?"  I shouted over the phone.


"Relax son, ahm, actually there has been a change of plan."  he said.


"What are you talking about there old man?"  I shouted with anger in my voice.


"HELP!!!  WHERE AM I??"  I heard a voice of a girl over the phone and it struck me.


"How could you?  I told you to not touch the girl damn it!!"  I said.


"Well, we're not going to hurt her, we just thought that it will be easier for us to get Seungri if there will be a bait, and this girl is a really nice one."  he said calmly.


" you Ethan!  Release the girl or else~"


"Or else what?  You're going to report us to the police?  Well, if you can remember, I'm the chief of police, you can't tell them anything, they will just let it pass."  he said.  


"You go to hell Ethan, you and your son, you'll pay for this I promise, if you're going to touch her, you'll be dead."  I said and I hung up the phone.


What have I done?  Now Erika is in trouble, what should I do now?


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I tried to open my eyes but I am welcomed with darkness.  I think something is covering my eyes.  I tried to move my hands but it's tied at the back of the chair where I'm sitting.  My ankles are numb since it's also tied against the legs of the chair.  My head is throbbing and I soon realize why I am here.  Someone kidnapped me.  I opened my mouth to check if something is blocking it, I'm happy that there's nothing.


"HELP!!  WHERE AM I!!"  I shouted as loud as I could.  I heard my voice echoed in the small space.  I can hear soft voices of a guy and some cracking or something I'm not sure.  I can hear footsteps nearing me and my stomach clenched because of fear.  I started to tremble when I felt him closer.


"Who are you?"  I shouted and I hear the guy chuckle a bit.


"I am nothing my dear, no need to know who I am."  he spoke softly.  I don't know but I think I've heard that voice before.


"What are you going to do to me?  Why did you kidnap me?  Is this for money?  Are you going to kill me?"  I said almost continuously, almost stuttering due to the fear that is overtaking me.


"We're not going to kill you my dear, we are not going to hurt you too, we just need you for us to get someone."  he continued.  For them to get someone?


"I don't understand."  I said shaking my head in response.


"Dad, get over it, take off the blindfold so that she can see."  I heard someone shouted from the corner of the room.  I felt my heartbeat faster and more erratic.  Someone pulled off the knot at the cloth that is covering my eyes.  The cloth fell off and I opened my eyes.


.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO