CHAPTER 34

Forget About Me




I am deeply sorry about the long wait yeorobun.  I'm quite busy that's why, I will try my best to update more often.  I promise!!!!


Hope you enjoy this chappie.  Please tell me what you think if you have time.



~~~~~~



"She's not answering the phone Ri,"  Janine said.  I ran my hands through my face and stood up from my seat.  I've been calling her using my phone for about ten times now, that's why I asked Janine to contact her for me.  Damn, its 2PM already, she promised that she'll be here at 2PM since we'll be sending Janine to the airport.  I should have insisted to go with her even if she doesn't want to, at least I'm not worrying about where she has gone.  I really have this strong feeling that something had happened, and I'm afraid that it is not a good one.


"Have you tried contacting Naotoshi?"  I asked her.


"The number cannot be reached I'm afraid."  she shook her head and I sighed loudly.  I am starting to be pissed off now.  Janine looks bothered too.


"I can go to the airport myself Ri, but I'm a bit worried about her.  I have this feeling that something is happening, I can't just brush it off, I don't think I can leave unless I know where my friend is."  she said and I nodded in agreement.


"We need to look for her.  Is the cafe far from here?  We can start from there."


"Yes, we can just walk, it's 15 minutes away."


"We still have an hour.  I hope that she's still there."  I said and she nodded.  I put on my disguise as we went out of the house.  We reach the cafe and I scan the area.  No sign of her and Naotoshi.


"She's not here,"  Janine whispered.  I nodded in frustration.  A waiter passed by and I asked him.


"Hi, have you noticed someone here earlier?  A tall girl with long, black hair and a Japanese looking guy?"


"OH, I know her, she's a regular customer and I think she's with you sometimes?"  he looked at Janine and she just nodded.  "I haven't seen her all day today, I'm sorry."  he said.


"Okay, thanks."  I said and me and Janine sat down.


"Aish!  Where is she, she haven't been here, where did she go?"  I said as I growled.


"She may be at Naotoshi's house?  You think?"  she said.


"How long will it take for us to go there?"


"Thirty minutes via cab."


"You'll be late in your flight, I'll go there once I take you to the airport,"


"But, I don't think I can leave without knowing where she is."


"I'll inform you, I'll call you once I see her, don't worry."  I smiled at her and she just nodded, she still has worry masked on her face.


"But what if you're unable to find her?"


"I will ask for help.  What are you planning to do?  Reschedule your flight then?"  she was about to answer me when I heard my phone rang.  My eyes widened upon seeing who's calling me.


"Erika-shii!  Where the hell are you?"


~~~~~


Two very familiar men stood in front of me.  Yes, I know who they are.  I also know the reason why I am here and why they've captured me.  They want him.  Fear starts to build up inside me, not because of what will happen to me, but what will happen to Seungri if in case he'll be captured by them too.  I need to convince them that Seungri will not come here to set me free, but how will I do that?  For sure they are going to call Seungri and let him know that I'm here, and if he's not going to come, they will do something bad to me.  I shook my head vigorously before speaking.


"You're~"


"Yeah, I think you already know who we are and why you are here, I understand that you are an intelligent woman.  By the way, I'm Ethan, and this is my son, Kayden.  I believe your name is Erika, right my dear?"


"How did you know who I am?"


"Let's just say that someone helped us that's why we are able to locate where he is."    Someone helped them?


"Who helped you?"


"We're not supposed to be saying that, it's a secret."  Kayden said and he smirked.  I hate his voice, it's so annoying.


"We're not going to hurt you or anything my dear, you know what we want, or should I say, who we want.  Once we get him, we'll set you free, pretty simple right?"  Ethan said in a calm way.  He sound fatherly but it doesn't explain the fact that he's my kidnapper.


"It seems like you're in an intimate relationship with Seungri, aren't you?"  he continued and I looked up, shocked.  How did he know that?  I looked down to hide the shock in my face.


"We're not related in any way."  I said.


"Oh, then our source is not reliable then?  Well, I just want to say something, you're really pretty Erika."  Kayden sweet-talked.  I just rolled my eyes at him.


"Seungri is a selfish person, he doesn't care about anyone else, he's not gonna come here and risk his life just for me.  You're just wasting your time.  He might have gone to the airport now and flown back to Korea."  I chuckled.  I need to say this, I hope that they will believe me.


"Oh, really?"  Ethan said in a mocking tone.  I gritted my teeth.


"You're exciting Erika, and I'm loving it."  Kayden said as he trail the back of his middle and forefinger on my cheek that sent unwanted chills on my spine and I move my head to the other side.


"Don't ing touch me."  I glared at him and he just laughed.


"I like girls who are playing hard to get."  he whispered at my ear that made me more disgusted.  , he's so annoying, just like his sister I guess.


"Kayden, can you stop it?  Stop flirting, get her food downstairs so that she can eat."  Ethan shouted and Kayden immediately followed.  Honestly, I don't have any appetite to eat anything.  My mind is preoccupied with what should I do to prevent Seungri from going here.  I can stay here forever rather than see him get married to a stranger.  I don't think I can take it.  But how the hell I can do it?  I can't even move an inch.  I think I am just staring at nowhere for the past ten minutes when,


"I think we need to speak with Seungri now,"  Ethan snapped and he took out a phone from his pocket.  Gosh, it's my phone.  Kayden is now at the room too bringing a plate and a glass of water.


"What's Seungri's name here?"  he asked me.


"No name."  I said.  , I think his name on my phone is Ri and then a heart sign.  Argh!


"Oh, I cannot see that here."  he said, chuckling.


"Let me have that,"  Kayden grabbed the phone from Ethan and checked it.


"Oh, she has 20 missed calls!  Let me check."  Shoot.


"Oh, there are 15 missed calls, and the name of the person is, Ri with a heart?"  Kayden laughed.  I bowed my head in embarrassment.


"I'm positive that this is Seungri's number dad, and look at the name, she's lying about their relationship, she's trying to stop us from getting Seungri."  he said.  He's so talkative.  Ethan nodded in agreement.


"Shut up!!"  I shouted at him and he just chuckled and winked at me.  They started dialling Seungri's number, and the other answered as quick as lightning.  He put the phone on loudspeaker and put in near my mouth.


"Erika-shii!  Where the hell are you?  Why are you not answering the phone earlier?  I am so worried about you!  Janine is about to go the airport, she will be late.  Can you tell me where you are please?"


"R~Ri, I'm okay.  I~I'm still with Naotoshi, I'll be late, please send Janine to the airport, I'm~"


"You're still with him?  Where?  Don't tell me you're at the cafe because we are here trying to look for you."  Shoot.


"I, I am at his house~"


"What are you doing there baby?  Aren't you going home yet?"  he said calmly, though I can sense that he's a bit mad at me now.  I am about to respond but Kayden took the phone away.  My eyes started to water and tears are now falling from my eyes.  We are just starting our relationship and now this is happening?


"Hello?"


~~~~~


"Who are you?  Naotoshi?"  I screamed over the phone.  "Why is Erika at your house?"  I continued.


"I am sorry Seungri, I'm not Naotoshi.  Can you not remember my voice?"  he said and I snapped.  .  This can't be happening.  Yes as hell I can remember his voice.


"What are you doing?  Where is Erika?  you Kayden don't you dare touch her or else~"


"Wait, relax pretty boy.  I'm not going to hurt your girl, but, I may touch her, she's one hot lady right here."


"Damn you!  What do you want from her?  It's me that you want right?  Why do you have to include her here?"  I don't really curse but I just can't help it.  Janine shook me upon hearing what I said.


"Where is she?  Why are you saying that?"  she said with a worried look on her face.  I signalled her to stop for a while so that I can hear what Kayden is about to say.


"Yeah, don't you get it?  She's here because of you.  We will just release her if you're going marry my sister."


The words struck like lighting in my ears.  She's been involved in this mess that she should not be in.  I dragged her in this situation.  But how can I marry someone that I don't love?  I don't want to get married to Chloe but I don't want Erika to get hurt.  I just found the love of my life and now this is happening to us?  


"Seungri!  Don't come here, go back to Korea, you'll be safer there, don't worry about me, once you're gone they will have no choice but to release me!  Seungri!  Don't be stubborn listen to me baby.."  I can hear her scream on the other line that made my eyes water and I let it go.  Janine stood up and eyed me.  I can hear her muffled cries over the phone, begging me to not come for her.  I can't, I can't, I don't know what to do.


"Seungri, this is Ethan.  You heard my son.  That's what we wanted.  Just go here, in the house, marry my daughter and we will set her free, we're not going to hurt her, I promise."  he said and I wipe my tears away.


"What if I will not go, what will you do?"  I said.


"Seungri, don't go, they're not going to do anything to me."  Erika screamed again over the phone.


"I haven't hurt a girl before, but I think this will be the first time that I'll do it."


The statement made my heart shatter into pieces.  She cares about me that much that she's willing to suffer for me.  I won't let anyone hurt her, if it's me that they want, fine.  I'll go.


~~~~


" you."  Seungri gritted his teeth as he answered the phone.  What the hell is happening?  Who is he talking to?  He ran his hands through his face while still listening to his phone.


"Okay, I'll be there tonight.  Don't touch her or I'll ing kill you, I swear to God."  he said through gritted teeth, then he hung up the phone and toss it on the table before resting his head on his arms.


"Seungri!  Can you please just tell me what's going on?  I know nothing here.  Where is she?"  I shook him and he lifted his head lazily and I can see his eyes water.  Is this really serious that he needs to cry?  It made my eyes water as well upon seeing him.  I'm dying to know what's happening.


"They have her."


"Who?"


"Ethan and Kayden.  They have her, they kidnapped her.  If I don't agree on marrying Chloe, they will hurt her and she will be their prisoner forever."


I remember who they are.  My mouth is agape because of the shock.  I shook my head and looked at him.


"Wh~What?  I mean, how did they know~?"


"I don't know, I don't know, I think I'm going crazy now."  he said and he tug on his own hair.


I started sobbing as well when I thought of what will happen.  I'm trying my best to think of the best way to help my friends, but how?


"Where is she right now?"


"They are at their house, in Bayfront.  They told me to go there, without anyone else with me.  Without the police, without anyone."


Suddenly, my phone rang out of nowhere and I checked it.


"Naotoshi?"  I said over the phone that made Seungri snap on me.


"Janine?  Where are you?  I need to talk to you, and to Seungri too."


"We're at the cafe, something happened to Erika~"


"I know,~"  he cut me off, what does he mean that he knows?


"What do you mean that you know?"


"I will explain everything later, can we meet somewhere private?  How about at your house?"


This is so strange.  Thoughts are running on my head and I can't come up with an answer.


"Janine?  Still there?"  Naotoshi shouted over the phone.


"O~Okay, let's meet there, we're going back."  I said and we both hung up the phone.


"Is that Naotoshi?  What does he want?"  Seungri asked me.


"He~ he wants to meet us."  I answered a bit shakily.


"Why?  Is there a problem?"  he asked and I looked at him.


"He~ he knows what happened."


~~~~~~~


I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON. :)))


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO