CHAPTER 12

Forget About Me





HOPE YOU ENJOY. :))))



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


WHAT? HOLD UP HOLD UP!!


"Pardon?"  I asked him.


"We are going to your house."


"You're going to take me home, aren't you?  Where will you go?  Why don't we find a hotel first where you can stay then that's the time that I can go home."  I said.  He didn't respond.  I can see him smile evilly and he chuckled.


"Hey, are you listening to me?"   I asked again tapping his shoulder.


"I cannot stay at a hotel, they might track me down, I can't go anywhere right now.  It will be safer if I will stay at a house.  At your house will be better."


What did he say?  He wants to stay at my house?  Not in a hotel?  I could feel my cheeks burning again and a thousand butterflies on my stomach.  Hold up, this is not right, I can't let him stay at my house, this is not right.


"You can't stay at my house."


"Why?  Do you have someone with you?  Your boyfriend?"


"No, I  mean, yes, wait.  NO!  You can't.  My house is awful, it's small, dirty and everything, you cannot stay there."


"I don't believe you."


"You have to."


"I thought you're going to help me?"


"Yeah, I'm helping you, but...tha.. that's too much."


"I thought you're a VIP?  I need your help, I don't have any further choice but to stay with you, it will just be for a few days.  I will help in the household chores and I will not give you a burden."


Woah, why is this happening to me.  It will be fantastic if Seungri will be at my house!  But I don't think that it is a good idea.  They might track down that he is at my house then I will be imprisoned.  Woah.  I let out a loud sigh and face palm myself.


"Okay, I guess you are not really a BIGBANG fan, I'll just go out and search for a place to stay myself, if they track me down, they will kidnap me again, I will be married to a girl who looks like a guy, BIGBANG will be disbanded, our worlds will crash, and we might just kill ourselves right after."


I eyed him and his head hung low.  NO!!  I don't want BIGBANG to be disbanded and I don't want Seungri to be married to some random girl!!  Why is this guy so good at reasoning and he always got something to say?  I sighed louder this time.


"Okay, okay.  Fine.  As if I have a choice."


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!"  Seungri shouted and Erika rolled her eyes on him.


"I promise I will not be a burden, after a week, I'll go back to Korea and I will pay you if you want."


"You better pay me for this inconvenience, it will be a lot of money"  Erika laughed.


"I will.  Don't worry."  then both of them laughed.


After a few more minutes they arrived at Erika's house.  Seungri paid the driver and they went out of the cab and Erika reached for her keys on her backpack and opened the apartment.


"Woah, is this what you call awful?  This house is awesome!!"  Seungri run towards the long couch and lie there.  "I am so tired."  he muttered and his eyes closed.  Erika sat on the other couch opposite to Seungri's and sighed.


"Too much flattery."  she said blankly.  "That was one heck of a day.  I've never ran that fast and long in my life.  Have you?"


"This is the first time as well.  OH!  We haven't bought food.  I am hungry, are you?"


"Yeah, I am.  I want to cook but I am too tired.  Let's just order some pizza."  Erika then grabbed the phone and dialled the number and ordered a box of pizza.  After ordering she hang up and lay her head back on the couch.


"You're all alone in here?  Do you have someone with you?"  Seungri asked her.


"For now I am, my friend just left earlier today.  You may use her room first.  Oh, yeah, I'll take you to the room so that you can settle yourself while we are waiting for the food."  both of them stood up and Erika smiled awkwardly.


"Erika, thank you so much for all of these.  I promise that I will repay your kindness to me." she then ruffled her hair.


Erika looked down awkwardly.  She felt her cheeks burning and her closed her eyes to keep herself calm.  She tried to calm herself and answered, "No worries, you will pay me anyway so I should take care of you."  she smiled and went up the stairs, Seungri following her behind.  They reached Janine's room and she unlocked it.  They went inside and Erika the lights.  Seungri stared at the room in awe. Pictures of BIGBANG are on the wall, most of them are of T.O.P's.


"My friend likes BIGBANG.  Her favorite is TOP oppa.  I think it's obvious."  she chuckled.


"Woah, too bad that I am not her favorite.  How about you?  Are you sure that you are not a BIGBANG fan?"


Erika was stunned.  She doesn't know what to say.  Seungri chuckled and put his suitcase at the bedside table then he sat at the side of the bed.  


"Why don't you just say that you are a VIP?  You don't need to be shy!  Or, is it because I am your bias??" he said and put on his signature smirk.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


, I hate it when he knows everything and he always got a point.  God, I'm trapped.  This feeling is similar to confessing that you like someone.  Admitting in front of your bias that you are a die-hard fan of the group where he belongs?  This is hectic!  I sat myself down at Janine's vanity chair and looked down, as I always did.


"Okay fine, I give up.  I am a fan of BIGBANG.  I am inspired by your music and you guys are awesome."  I said.


"Okay, good.  How long have you been a VIP?"


"I don't know.  I guess for three years now."


"So~' he then crossed his legs.  "Am I your favorite BIGBANG member?"


.  Can I die now??  Will I say it to him?  I thought of it like 100 times.  I decided not to tell.  Yeah, that will be best.


"No,..  I like...  T.O.P oppa as well."  Does it sound fake or what?  Hew, I hope he will not notice the strain in my voice.


He immediately stood up and he eyed me.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



"Aish.  Why does all of you like him.  I am handsome as well and I am a good dancer.  I can do beat boxing and rapping if I want to!!"   I complained to her.  She chuckled when I said that.


"He got those killer eyes and y voice."  she said, "Do you have that?"  her eyes glimmering and I can see that she is blushing.


"Woah.  Okay fine.  At least I know that you're not going to me because I am not your favorite member."


"OF COURSE  NOT.  Even if TOP oppa is here I'm not gonna do it."  she stood up with both of her hands on her waist.


"I'm just joking!  Why so serious?  Any way, where is your room?"


"It's on the other side."


"Can I see i~'  "NO!!"  she shouted just before I finish my sentence.


"Woah, wait!  Why are you so mad?  If you don't want me to see it then that's fine.  Time of the month?"  I muttered.  I then heard the doorbell rang then I left her at the room and went down to pick up the pizza.  She ran towards me and she stopped me.


"I'll be the ones to get it,  no one should see you here.  Get back to the room and I'll call you okay?"


"Okay mom!" I stuck my tongue out on her and I went to the room.  She did the same and she went down.  She's so cute.  Hmm.. Not really. Oh, wait?  What am I saying?  I shook the thoughts off and  I went to the room and tried to fix my suitcase.  I got my phone and then I heard Erika calling out for me.  I went down and she is at the dining area munching on her pizza.  I sat on the chair in front of her and grabbed a slice as well.


"I have a question."  she asked.


"Yeah?  What is it?"


"How did you know my name?"  I knew that she's going to ask this.


"Oh, I've seen you at the airport last Sunday midnight.  I tried to go through the glass door."  I laughed.  Her eyes widened.  "I've also seen you with your friend and with a guy at the sky park last Monday."  her face reddened and she dropped her pizza on the plate.


"So...you're that guy??"


"Yeah.. I caught you staring at my ring that time.  Did you think that its me?"  she eyed me again, with a shock look on her face.


"Yeah...actually... I thought of that...but wait, you've seen me at the skypark as well?"


"Yeah, you're with a Japanese guy right?  He invited you to go the children's park as far as I remember." Erika's face reddened and she picked up her pizza again and gave a large bite.  She is not looking at me this time.  I chuckled and then she looked at me.


"Are you fond of eavesdropping or something?  You should not listen to other people's conversation."


"Is he your boyfrien~' "NO!"  she interrupted me again.  I laughed hard because of her sudden reaction.  She sipped her orange juice and shot me her death glare.


"I don't have a boyfriend okay, he's just a friend."  she explained.


I chuckled and continued to eat.  I will be enjoying this vacation now.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I don't think I can still handle this.  The way he stares at me, the way he talks, the way he chuckles...I'm dying inside.  And he will be staying here for a week???  One hell of a week with LEE SEUNG HYUN??  I am 100% sure that I will fall for him.  I know myself, this is what I fear.  OMO.  He suddenly took out something from his pocket and I've seen that it is his other phone.


"What are you doing?" I suddenly asked to shook the previous thoughts away.


"I will just check if I was able to save...argh.  There is none."  I looked at him, confused.


"We bought ourselves a new phone before we go, the one with Chloe is the new phone, I have their numbers saved there, they will probably not use the old ones for now because that is the number that the people in Korea knows.  I wasn't able to save their new numbers on this phone."


"Oh, that's terrible, if you are going to turn on that phone, YG oppa may dial it, and you are so dead.  There must be another way how you can contact them."  I suggested biting the second slice of my pizza.


He dropped his phone near his plate and sipped his orange juice.  Gosh, I can watch him do this forever.  I stared at him from time to time.  I stared at the clock and it reads 12:00am.  OMG.


"Oh, it's already midnight.  I haven't noticed."  I ate my pizza faster.


"Yeah, how can I contact them anyway?  Can you suggest something?"


I stopped for a while and stared at the ceiling. Aha!  "Do you have a Twitter account Seungri?"


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Thank you for commenting and subscribing. XD