CHAPTER 28

Forget About Me




KYAAAHH!  SEUNGRI DELETED SOME OF HIS TWEETS.  THE HILARIOUS ONES THAT MADE MY DAY.  T_________T


ANYWAY, LIFE NEEDS TO GO ON, HOHO.  I NEED TO UPDATE THE STORY. :)))


HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.


NO COMMENTS YET?  YOU DON'T LIKE IT?  T______T


JUST KIDDING, HERE IT GOES.


 COMMENTS WILL REALLY BE APPRECIATED. :)



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




"What happened?"  Janine asked Seungri as he entered the room, carrying the sleeping Erika on his back.


"Nothing, nothing happened.  Aish!"  Seungri sighed as Janine helped him in laying Erika on her bed.  She's still silently snoring and not moving an inch.


"She slept?"


"Obviously.  Aish!  You know what I just told her everything, I don't know if I'm going to come up with those words again.  I am not sure.  Then she just slept on me?"  Seungri ranted.


"Aish, that's awful, she really is a sleepyhead.  She sleeps very deep too, I am sure she haven't heard everything that you said, sorry."  Janine explained as she sit on Erika's bed.  Seungri crouched in front of Erika.


"I remembered she woke up at 3AM today, she prepared everything in the morning, no doubt she'll be very tired by this time."  Janine said as Seungri remove the strands of hair that blocks Erika's face.


"Aish, I don't know when can I say it again, I was so ready today."  he stood up and scratched his head.


"Relax, just rest first then I'll tell her what happened tomorrow morning,"  Janine said.


"Don't tell her anything, I'll try to come up with another plan how I can tell it, right now I'm just really disappointed.  I'll go to my room now, thanks and good night."  Seungri walked out of the room and Janine just stared at her sleeping friend and shook her head.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I stretched my arms and found myself lying on my bed.  How did I get here?  I sat up abruptly and I'm still wearing the same dress I wore last night, the slight make up is still on my face.  Darn, I wasn't able to take a shower before sleeping.  I may have slept while I'm with Seungri.  I also noticed that I am all alone in the room, Janine may have gone outside.  I stood up and went straight to the bathroom and wash up.  I came out of the bathroom after 20 minutes then went out of the room.


I went to the lobby and found my friends eating their breakfast.


"Good morning!!"  I shouted then sat on the chair next to Seungri, since that's the only vacant seat, not unless I want to sit on the other tables away from them.


"Good morning Erika!"  Naotoshi greeted me with his eye smile.


"You slept long huh,"  Janine asked while munching her food.


"Yeah, I felt really tired from yesterday.  Seungri, I slept while we're together didn't I?"  I turned to Seungri then he just nodded while drinking his coffee.  Mad again?


"I'm sorry, did you carry me to my room?  I can't remember anything."


"Yeah, and you're so heavy."  he said then he scratched his nose.


"You told me that I already lose weight right?  Right now you're telling me that I'm heavy."  I pouted then grabbed some cereals from the table.  He didn't say anything, he just continued eating.


"Hey, what's the problem again?"  I asked him.


"Hey, we're eating, quarrel later after we eat!"  Janine said then I shut up.  I continued eating and glancing at Seungri from time to time, who is so busy eating and checking his phone.


Naotoshi shockingly cleared his throat then stood up from his seat.


"I will go swimming, wanna join?"  he offered.


"I'll go!"  Seungri stood up as well then the two boys went out of the lobby, leaving me and Janine in the room.  I heard Janine sigh then muttered something I didn't understand.


"What did you say?  Don't speak while you're eating!"  I told her before sipping my apple juice.


"I said you're so stupid for sleeping last night while you're with Seungri!!!"


"Huh?  Why?  Did something happen?  I can't remember anything."


"Of course you can't!  You slept and you're out of this world last night!"  she shouted.


"Are you fighting with me?"  I said.


"No I'm not, I'm just explaining."


"Then lower your voice darn it.  Can you just tell me what happened please?"


"I don't want to tell anything, it's for you to know, it's your punishment because you slept last night!  Pabo!"  she continued eating as I stared at her and tilted my head.


"I was so tired last night that's why I fell asleep without me knowing, you can't blame me for that. I remember he prepared dinner for me and we walk on the seashore, after that nothing.  What did he say?"


"I won't say anything, aish!  I think he's still disappointed that's why he's not talking to you."


"I know, he's so childish.  You're done eating?  I wanna go swimming too!"  I stood up.  Janine just nodded then she followed me towards the pool.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Erika immediately jumped on the pool followed by Janine.  Large amounts of water splashed towards Naotoshi's direction.


"Do you mind ladies?"  he laughed then joined the two in the pool.


"Where's Ri?  I thought he'll be here?"  Erika asked him.


"He changed his clothes, oh, there he is!"  Naotoshi snapped then Seungri went to their side and jumped to the pool and began swimming.


"Ri, I'm sorry if I slept last night, would you like to go on a dinner again tonight?  My treat,"  Erika followed Seungri as he swim.


"I'm fine.  No need to say sorry."  he said then he continued swimming to the other side, leaving Erika behind who just sighed and continued swimming too.


"They're not talking to each other again"  Janine told Naotoshi.


"Yeah, I noticed.  Seungri is really upset because Erika slept last night, because he already told her everything.  I think it will be hard for him to say it again."


"I know, what can we do?"


"I don't know, I don't have any idea, but I really want to do something now."  Naotoshi suggested.


"Oh, what is it?'


"I want to drink, I mean, beer, we haven't done it for a long time, I want to sing too,"  Naotoshi wiggled his eyebrows.


"Oh, that's great, let's invite them over.  Alcohol may help them speak up!"  Janine said and went over to Erika's side and whispered to her then she just nodded.  Naotoshi walked over to Seungri and did the same, Seungri agreed to it too.


"Do you know a place where we can drink?"  Seungri asked, approaching the other three.


"Yeah, we've been there before, we just have to ride a cab."  Janine said and all of them just nodded.


"What time will we go?"  Erika asked.



[6:00PM]


Janine put on her lip gloss then check herself in the mirror.  Erika fix her curly hair then turned to face the mirror too.


"I'm loving the curls at the tip of my hair, I'm thinking of making it permanent."  the two girls chuckled then they went out of the room, the boys are now waiting for them outside.


"Let's go?"  Naotoshi said and all of them went out of the resort then walked towards the road.  It's a bit dark and no people can be seen.  After a couple of more walks, they reached the taxi bay.  They all went inside and Erika positioned herself in front.


"To Johor Bahru please."  she instructed the driver then it went off.  "It may take an hour and a half for us to be there."  she continued then the rest just nodded.


[7:30pm]


Bright lights can be seen anywhere, indicating that the place is the capital city and the area is the party central.


"Looks good here,"  Seungri smiled.  He still have his disguise on.  They continue walking until they reach a bar with KTV rooms.  They went inside and they are greeted by the staffs.


"Selamat Petang, room for four?"  one of the Malay waitress asked them.


"Yes please, we will have unlimited drinks and food too,"  Janine said.


"This way please,"  they were lead upstairs to where the room is.


"Do you have Korean songs on the list too?"  Seungri asked the girl.


"Yes sir, we have updated our song lists so Korean songs are included, it's due to public demand."  she smiled then opened the door for them and they all went inside.  The room is spacious and there is a dim light surrounding the room.


"Unlimited drinks huh?"  Naotoshi raised his eyebrows as he sat down on the left couch, Janine immediately sat beside him.  Erika sat on the right couch, while Seungri sat at the single couch, in line with the middle table.  Not long after, the food was served and a cooler with several drinks followed.  They all started to dig in the food and grabbed themselves a beer.


"Who will sing first?"  Erika asked them.


"You sing first, Don't Cry by Park Bom!"  Janine said.


"That's too high,"


"I know you can do it, "  Naotoshi cheered then Janine get the songbook and look for the song, once located she put in the number and play the music, she handed the mic to Erika.  She sighed before singing the song.  Seungri looked at her in awe while she's singing.


"She's got a great voice doesn't she?"  Janine leaned over to Seungri.


"Wow, she never mentioned she knows how to sing,"  Seungri said.


"You never asked me,"  Erika muttered in between the song.  Seungri looked away then Erika proceeded to the bridge.


"Gakkeum nunmulri nal chaja eolddaemyeon areumdaweodeon uril gieoghalkeyo
Geudae deo isang apeuji marayo jebal and please don’t cry!"


Janine screamed and Naotoshi clapped his hands because she was able to reach the high note.


"Daebak!!  Is that you Park Bom unnie?  She's awesome!  Right Seungri?"  Janine shouted and Seungri just brush it off.  Erika finished the song and drank her beer before standing up and bowing in front of them then laughed and slouched back on the couch.


"You're next Ri!"  Erika handed him the mic then he took it, Justin Timberlake's y back boomed in the room.  Seungri stood up then started singing the song.  The rest clap their hands.


"Dirty babe, You see these shackles, Baby I'm your slave, I'll let you whip me if I misbehave, It's just that no one makes me feel this way," he started dancing a bit on the song, the rest stood up clapping their hands and swaying to the beat.  The song finished and all of them sat down laughing at themselves.


"That's nice Ri!  What do we expect, you're Bigbang's maknae!"  Janine said and they all laughed.  They continued eating and drinking when Erika excused herself.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


"I'll just go to the restroom."  I excused myself from the crowd of singing and drinking people.  I went to the restroom and fixed myself.  I went inside the cubicle when I heard something.


"How dare them leave me here?  How the hell can I go home?"  a woman outside shouted and her voice cracky.  Her voice is really familiar.


"No, you need to fetch me here, that !"  she shouted further and I think I know who the woman is but, how did she get here and why is she here?  I opened the cubicle door and gasped when my assumption is correct.  She turn around and our eyes met.  , she should not see me here, I mean, we are here, Seungri is here, how the hell I can, aish!


"Erika!  Oh my God!  I'm glad that you are here!"  she approached me and gave me a hug.


"What happened to you Leila?  Why are you here?"  I asked her.


"My friends from the USA came and we decided to go here, but my frienemy, they decided to leave me here, alone!  Damn her, I'm so gonna kill her when I go back to Singapore!"  she shouted at me and I could feel that she's really mad.


"Oh, why did she do that?  Were you able to contact one of them to fetch you?"  I asked as we walk towards the exit.


"Yeah, she'll be here in two hours, damn it!  They haven't noticed that I'm not with them, stupid people.  Well, I'm sorry if I ranted, how about you?  Why are you here,?"  she asked me and I gulped nervously.

"Er, I'm here with Janine and Naotoshi, we are on a vacation, I'm sorry if I'm unable to invite you, it's unplanned and it's~."  I explained.


"Don't say sorry, you haven't done anything wrong, are you at a KTV room?  Can I stay there while I wait for my friend?"  she said with pleading eyes.  OMG, what should I do?  Seungri is inside, she'll see him.


"Er, ah, wait, ahm, okay, you can go inside, but someone is there, but promise me you will not tell anyone that he's there, ahm,~"


"Wait, relax, okay, so who's inside?"  she asked me with a confused look.


"Let's go, you'll know."  I dragged her with me and I let out a long breath before opening the door.


"Guys, err, someone is here."  I peeked through the door and they all stop what they are doing.


"Who?"  Seungri asked.  , Seungri doesn't have any disguise on.  ! !


"Err, "  I said then I opened the door.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


HOW WAS IT?  TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!  


KAMSA! :))


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO