CHAPTER 24

Forget About Me



I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF THE COMMENTS FROM MY EVER-SO-SUPPORTIVE SUBSCRIBERS.  HOHO.  HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER. :")



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I was shocked with what I heard from Janine.


"Are you kidding me?  How can that be possible?"  I asked her.  Naotoshi already went back to his house and me and Janine are heading to the bus stop where Seungri is.


"Naotoshi kissed you right?  Then you hugged him right after?  What exactly had happened I'm confused as well."  she asked me.


"Yeah, he actually let go.  I mean, I know that you know what I mean.  I feel sorry about him though.  He felt that me and Seungri has something.  I tried to explain that we are not in a relationship but he insisted to do it."  I explained to her.


"So, you're in love with Seungri, aren't you?"  she asked.  I sighed and nodded.


"You know me too well."  I said.  "Is it really that obvious?"  I asked right after.


"Not really.  I don't know.  But I am so sure that Seungri is not in a good mood today.  Let's approach him and you'll see!"  she grabbed my hand and we run towards the bus stop where Seungri is currently sitting on the chair.  


I sat beside him and Janine sat beside me.  After I sat down, he stood up from his seat and went beside the empty space beside Janine.  So he's really mad isn't he?  Not soon after, the bus already arrived then we went up.  Seungri is still not looking or talking to me.  We sat down and Janine is being sandwiched by the two of us.  I am sitting near the window.  Janine rested her head on my shoulder and whispered that she is sleepy.  She woke up early this morning so she may be sleepy since it's already 10PM.  I stared at my left side to check if Seungri will talk to me, he didn't.  


"Are you okay Ri?"  I asked him.  He looked at me and he just nodded.


"We'll be there in a minute.  Three bus stops to go."  I said.  Trying to make a conversation.  Nothing has been heard from him.  I sighed then just looked away.  What's he up to right now?  Whilst inside the bus, my phone rang.  Gladly I have changed the ringing tone to 2NE1's I am the Best.


"Hello?"


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Call me a jerk or whatever, but I really don't want to talk to her.  She said she likes me but why is she hugging that Japanese boy?  He even kissed her!  Aish.  She looks really happy as well.  Friends huh?  Friends your face.  She is trying to talk to me but I refuse to respond properly.  I then heard 2NE1's I am the Best somewhere and recognized where it is from when Erika answered the phone.  She answered the phone and I cannot understand what she's saying.  I believe she's speaking in Filipino.  I looked at her while she is speaking and she has this smile on her face.  I smiled without knowing I am when she looked at me.  I quickly looked away and put on my pokerface.  I then noticed that she hung up the phone and looked out the road.


I coughed loudly to get her attention.  She looked at me smiling, I stuck my tongue out then looked away.


"What are you doing?"  she said laughing.  "Are you throwing tantrums again?  Would you like some cookies to make it go away?"  she offered the cookies but I just shook my head.  She hold it back then laughed.


"Why are you laughing?  Are you really that happy?"  I asked her without looking at her.


"Yeah, I am happy.  Very happy, take note."  she said.


"Oh, so you've finally ended up with him?  Good for the two of you then, I'm so happy for you."  I tried to hide my sarcasm but I think it's still obvious.  Before she could react, we are now at our destination.  I stood up then went down the stairs straight away and sat on one of the chairs at the bus stop.  Erika and Janine followed and I can see Janine rubbing her eyes and walking groggily while hugging on Erika's shoulders for support.


"I don't know what you're talking about earlier Ri,"  she said but I just shook it off.  I noticed that Janine is unable to walk properly.


"Hey, would you like me to carry you Janine?"  after I asked her she immediately walked towards me and I carried her at my back.  She is tall but she is thin so it's easy to carry her.  Erika walked beside me.  


"I will talk to you once your in a good mood, I feel like I'm just talking to myself."  she said quietly.  I tried to check her reaction if she will be mad or something but she isn't.  Aish!  I don't have any effect on her do I?  We now reach the apartment then Erika opened the door and I dropped Janine and she laid down on the couch.  I saw Erika shook her and invited her to go upstairs instead.  Janine stood up then they both went up the stairs, leaving me in the living room alone.  Halfway through the stairs, Erika shouted.


"Thank you and good night!!"  then proceeded to her room.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Erika and Janine went inside the room then they both sat on the bed.


"I am so tired.  I want to sleep straight away."  Janine spoke.


"Do you mind?  Wash up first before going to bed!"  Erika smacked her thigh.


"Aisshh!!  Alright alright,  I will go now!"  Janine stood up then went to the shower.  After about five minutes she went out.


"That was fast!"  Erika joked.


"Very funny, I'm too tired I don't want to talk anymore.  Oh, Seungri carried me right, it's not you?"  she asked her.


"Yeah it's him."  she said then prepared her clothes before going inside the bathroom.


"He's really weird eh?"  Janine asked asked while selecting the clothes from her closet.


"Yeah, but I find it really nice when he offered to carry you.  But he's not talking to me again."  she said, going back to sitting in the bed.


"That is because he is jealous!  I told you that earlier."  Janine said while putting on her clothes.


"I am not going to talk to him today, he is being a jerk again and being such a stubborn kid that throws tantrums.  I hate it when he do that."  I sighed.


"Yeah, if that's what you want."  Janine said while laying down on the bed.  Erika stood up then went straight to the bathroom.  After 10 minutes she went out.  Janine is already in dreamland and covered with her blanket.  She put on her clothes then laid on the bed next to Janine.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I can't sleep.  The words Seungri said is still echoing in my brain.


"Oh, so you've finally ended up with him?  Good for the two of you then, I'm so happy for you."


So, he's thinking that Naotoshi is my boyfriend now just because he had seen me hugging him then him kissing me on the cheek?  Another thing, why would he care?  Is there really a chance that he's jealous and he likes me too?  I smiled inwardly while thinking of it.  It will be perfect if that is true.  However, what will happen if he goes back to Korea?  We will be far from each other so he'll definitely forget about me since he will be busy again.  If ever the feeling is mutual, can we make it last just like how I want it to be?  I don't know, the joy suddenly turned into sadness as I think of the possibilities.


 I stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.  I drank it all at once and sighed again.  I went up the stairs slowly and gasped when I saw Seungri in front of my room.  He is holding the knob and when he's about to open it,


"Hey!  What are you doing?"  I shouted at him then he jumped out of shock.


"Why do you have to shout at me!"  he whispered loudly then he moved away from door, but still in front of my room.


"Why do you want to open the door?  Are you looking for something?"  I asked her as I walk towards my room.  I was more than shocked with what he had done next.


He grabbed my arm, pinned me against wall near Janine's room with his body blocking me from going anywhere, our faces is just an inch apart.  He is about to close the distance between our lips when I pushed him as hard as I could.  I feel butterflies in my stomach but I would like to throw them away for a while because I am too shocked.


"What are you doing you jerk?!"  I asked him.


"I'm going to kiss you!"  he's about to do it again when I pushed him again.


"Why will you do that?"  I asked a bit louder this time.


"Because I want to!"  he said this time.  He's about five inches away from me.


"Why do you want to kiss me?"  I said as I looked into his eyes, expecting that I will hear something from him.  He looked away.


"Because, because, I" he stuttered.


"Is it really that hard to tell Seungri?"  I said.  He still didn't move an inch.  


"Are you dating him?"  he suddenly asked.


"Who?"


"Naotoshi."  he asked, almost like a whisper.


"No I'm not!"


"Then why did he kiss you?  And why did you hug him?  Are you just talking?"  he asked, putting emphasis on the verbs.  I chuckled at his childish behavior.


"Why do you care?  Are you jealous?"  I asked him smiling.  He looked at me then looked away and he coughed nervously.


"No I'm not jealous, it's just you're doing it in public so it's not good to see as a fact that you are not dating and you are just friends."  he said while scratching his head and putting another emphasis to friends.  I laughed again and he just stared at me.


"Okay, but, you haven't answered my first question yet."  I asked seriously this time.


"That, that's nothing, I'm sleepy now, I needed to go to my room."  he said then he swiftly entered his room.  I smiled before entering in my room.  I laid on my bed and I could feel my cheeks burning.  If I'm just going to follow my heart, I should  have pulled him and we may have shared the best kiss ever.  That will be my very first kiss too.  I was just too shy that's why I pushed him away and I also thought of the possibilities if ever we will be in a relationship.  He really is jealous isn't he?  I went off to dreamland while thinking about what had happened.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


MAY 26 2013



Erika stood up from the bed when she noticed the time.  9AM.  Janine is still sleeping beside her.


"Janine!!  Yah, you will be late, it's already 9AM!!!"  she shook her friend vigorously.  Janine sat up then after rubbing her eyes, she checked the clock, then she sank back down on the bed.


"Yah!  What's wrong with you?  You will be late!!"  she shouted at her friend.


"I don't have work today!!!"  Janine shouted back.


"Eh?  Why?  I thought you have a series of meetings about three or four?"  Erika asked her friend.


Janine stood up, then with a smile on her face, she shouted.


"I am on a vacation!!! VA-CA-TION!!!"  she shouted then jumped off the bed.


"Really??  Until when?"  Erika asked her.


"Until I go back to Manila."  she said.


"WOW!!!  That's superb!  We should celebrate!"  Erika suggested.


"Let's go to the beach!  I wanna go swimming!  Let's go to Malaysia!  Remember the private resort that we rented before with Fatima unni and Aunt Fe?"  Janine asked.


"Yeah I remember.  It's far from civilization.  I love it!"  the two girls giggled then they both went down to the living room and they saw Seungri there watching TV.


"Breakfast is ready."  he said gloomily.


"Thanks Seungri, wanna join us?"  Janine asked him.


"I'm done, you go ahead."  He said, still focused on the drama that he is watching.


The girls nodded then proceeded to the kitchen and began eating the ham sandwich Seungri prepared.


"I need to tell you something!"  Erika suddenly asked her friend.


"What is it?"  Janine took a bite from her sandwich.


"That crazy panda over there, he tried to kiss me last night!"


"Woah!!  Tried?  So, he didn't kiss you?   That's bad then?"  Janine pouted.


"Shut up, he pinned me against the wall and I almost fainted.  But I pushed him away and asked him why he's doing it, he cannot answer me.  He asked me a different question."  Erika explained.


"What is it?"


"He asked if Naotoshi and I are dating!  It's because he had seen me hugging him."


Janine bursted out laughing and Erika just smiled.  "I told him that we are not dating and when I asked him if he's jealous, he said that he's not and he walked out."  Erika continued.


"You know what, he is just one hell of a jealous panda Erika."  she sipped her coffee.


"I don't know, I need to hear from him how he feels so that I will believe."  she took a bite from her sandwich.


"Oh, wait, are we going to include Seungri on our trip?"  Janine snapped.


"Ah, we can't leave him here can we?"  Erika asked.  Janine tilted her head to the side and smiled wickedly.


"What are you thinking there?"  Erika stared at her.


"Nothing, I'm just thinking what will happen there, don't worry I will give you enough time to spend with each other!"  Janine winked at her.


"Shut up Janine!"


"Why are you blushing?"  Janine further and Erika is about to stand up when they heard someone shouted.


"Someone is here!!"


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


HOW WAS IT? :)


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO