CHAPTER 10

Forget About Me

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!  HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS ONE!!


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


OMG.  OMG.  OMG.  I don't wanna die yet.  What's happening?  I just turned to this alley and here I am, trapped in a man's arm and pushed beside a big trash bin, hopeless and helpless.  Wow, two unlucky days.  I hope that he's not going to kill me, I will give him my phone, my purse, my bag everything, so that he will not hurt me.


How the hell did I get here anyway?  I am lost again am I?  Stupid.  Right now I cannot do anything because this guy might kill me if I make a move.  Why did I crave for some chili crabs and pepper crabs all of a sudden???  I should've just rode a bus back home and cook the instant noodles Janine brought for me.  I may not be in this scenario right now.


"PRETTY BOY!!!  COME OUT FROM WHERE YOU ARE!! WE WILL FIND YOU ANY WAY!! DON'T MAKE THIS HARD FOR US!!"  I heard a guy shouted from nowhere.


"As you may now, I am the chief of Police, I won't let you get out of Bayfront."  a manlier but calmer voice boomed through the small space.


What the?  Is this guy a criminal or something and he is running away from these people?  Chief of Police.  I am so dead.  He might use me as a hostage for him to escape and he is just waiting for them to pass by.  I could feel my legs wobble.


"Wha..what do you want from me??"  I managed to say even with his hands covering my mouth.  I could feel tears threatening to fall down my cheeks.


"Just keep quiet please and don't make any sound."  he said quietly, which make me shiver more.  He peeked through the small space behind the big bin and immediately move back when he saw someone pass by.  After a few minutes, when I can no longer hear the footsteps from someone, he released his grip from me slowly and he turned me around so that I am facing him and he is still holding my arm.


"You..you can get everything, but, just don..don't kill me."  my voice shaky, tears are now flowing continuously on my cheeks as I looked on the ground.


The guy let out a small chuckle.  I looked up to him but I cannot see his face because of my blurry eyes and the darkness covering the space.


"I'm not going to take anything from you, and I will not kill you."  he whispered.


"Are you going to use me as your hostage so that you can escape?  Are you a criminal or something?"  I asked him silently.


"I am really sorry to have troubled you miss, I just don't know what to do,  they've been chasing me, but I am not a criminal.  They kidnapped me and I just tried to escape.  I bumped into you I am too scared that they may ask you if you have seen me that's why I trapped you.  I am really sorry...a...are you crying?"  he suddenly asked and he moved closer to me.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


.  I must have shocked and scared her to death that she why she is crying like this.  PABO SEUNGRI!!  I looked at her and she is wiping her tears away.  I cannot see her face clearly because it is too dark.  I hate seeing girls cry especially because of me.  It makes my heart melt.  I want to slap the stupidity out of myself.  I noticed that I am still holding her arm.  I gently pulled her closer to me and gave her a hug.


"Those guys are weird, they kidnapped me and force me to marry his daughter, that is why I escaped.  I am not a murderer so I am sorry again if I scared you."  I said gently her long hair.  She moved away looking down and she wiped her tears again.  I coughed nervously but I'm still holding her hand.


"I'm sorry..." she then released her hand.  "I am such a cry baby, I was just scared, I think it's normal if a random guy just grabbed you and told you not to speak." she continued.


I smiled when I heard her laugh.  Her voice is quite familiar.  We then heard footsteps again and we both hide at the side of the bin again.  I peeked through the bin and Kayden and Ethan stood at the end of the alley, I can see them walking towards the bin.


"!"  I grabbed the girl's hand and we ran away from the alley towards the main road.


"HEY!!! COME BACK HERE!!!"  I heard Ethan shouted and I can hear them running.


"Where are we going??"  the girl asked me.


"I don't know.  We'll talk about it later."  We continued to run until we reach the main road that is connected to the Bayfront market.


 We strode our way there and I looked behind and the two guys are a bit far and there are a lot of people walking.  I've seen a small space between two stores with a dark curtain covering it and we hid there.


"That was close."  I said and I can see that it is much brighter in here.  I removed my hoodie and  I looked in front of me and  I was more than shocked when I've seen the girl who I am with.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


The two both stared at each other with eyes wide open.


"OMO!!!!"  Erika put both of her hands on .


"Oh!!"  Seungri did the same.


"Wha...why...are..you here??  Seungri-shii???"  she stood there dumbfounded not knowing that the guy that she was with is her ultimate crush/love/bias whatever you call it.


"Yeah, I am Seungri.   You're Erika right??"  he asked her with an equal shock.


"Woah?  How did you know who I am??"  she almost shouted.


"Hey, do not shout, they may still hear us."  he instructed.


Erika scratched her head and ran her hands through her face.  Seungri peeked through the curtain and saw Ethan and Kayden at the shop in front of them.  He quickly turn the curtains close and he noticed Erika staring at him with her big black eyes.


"Why are you looking at me like that?  Do I look like a ghost?"  he smiled.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I stood there, flabbergasted, again.  In front me of me is my ultimate crush!  I cannot say anything, I think my face is as red as a tomato at that moment.  Lee Seung Hyun, and damn he knows my name!!!  How did he know that???


"Hey Erika, are you okay???"  he waved his hands in front me.  I slightly shook my head and face palm myself.  I remove my hands from my face and looked at my feet.


"I...I'm..fi..ne.  I'm sorry.."  .  I'm stuttering.  Woah, I could feel my cheeks burning and my heart pounding as hard as you may imagine.


"You don't need to say sorry,  I wasn't able to introduce myself.  I will explain everything to you once we get out of here, but I just want you to help me."  he said.


"Help you?  In what way?  I am afraid of the police, I am not from here.  I don't know how I can help."  I manage to say without stuttering and without looking at him.


"They have already seen you with me, they may recognize you once you get out.  They may use you against me.  So, you don't have any choice but to help."  he said kinda cocky and arrogantly. Woah, he is really a bit arrogant, but it's okay.  He's so gorgeous right now.  Omo, I should stop fan-girling right now.  I am in a hide-and-seek game right now.


"What will we do then?"  I asked him and now I managed to look at him.  He put on his signature smirk.  I almost melted at the sight.  I looked away and  he peeked through the curtains again.


"They are nowhere near this area, we need to go out slowly."


"You haven't answered my question yet, what will we do?  Run away again once we see them?  Aren't you tired?"


"Just follow me, I will explain later,"  when he's about to get out I stopped him.


"Wait~"  he looked at me.  "You don't have any disguise on, the people might notice you, they can see your face clearly."  I explained.  I reach for my backpack and handed him my sunglasses.


"Woah,  I totally forgot, thanks."  he checked the sunglasses.  "Gucci?"


"Yeah,  that's my favorite.  Come on just put it on."  I said.  He put on the glasses and we walked out of the space slowly.  We walked past the stores and the people.   I am desperately looking from left to right to check if the two guys are there.  We are about to reach the end of the main road when he pulled me inside a small restaurant.  He sat me down on the two-chaired table at the far end.  He is desperately searching something on his bag.


"!  My phone is not here.  Damn!"  he muttered.


"Where is it?"


"Chloe might have it, that girl!!  She promised me that she will give ALL of my things."  he ran his right hand on his face.


"Looks like that is not the case.  What are you planning to do Seungri-shii?  You cannot, I mean, we cannot hide from them all the time, you need to do something."


"I need to go to the hotel,  I need to get my other phone and my other things there, I need to get out of bayfront."


"Are you going back to Korea?"


"No, I can't, I can't go back just yet."


"Why?:


"I promised my hyungs that I will come back to Korea after two weeks,"


"They are not here with you?  You are all alone?  How come?"  I bombarded him with questions.


"It's a long story, no one knows where we are, we have escaped, does that makes sense?"


For the nth time today, I found myself flabbergasted in front of Lee Seung Hyun.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!!  I HAVE ONE NEW SUBSCRIBER!!  HAHA.


I LOVE YOU ALL!! XOXO