CHAPTER 26

Forget About Me





SEUNGRI'S GOT TWITTER!  SEUNGRI'S GOT TWITTER.  I'M GOING CRAZY.  I'M GOING CRAZY!


OMG, I'M SO SORRY.  I JUST CAN'T HELP IT.  LOL


HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE.  SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT.  BUSY WITH WORK.  BUSY WITH SEUNGRI'S CRAZINESS ON TWITTER.  I LOVE HIM.  HOHOHO.



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



I super love this place.  The white sands, the crystal clear water, the view of the mountains, and the endless wideness of the ocean.  I really love the beach and the nature, it makes me feel relaxed and I feel closer to God.


"Woah!  This is so perfect!"  I shouted before breathing in the freshest air ever.


"Yeah, it's so nice to be back, but wait, we haven't eaten much yet, let's eat first before exploring!"  Janine said.


"Okay!"  I answered and the four of us walk straight at the lobby.


"Come on let's eat, I've prepared a lot for all of you."  Alinah said.


"Wow, you cooked a lot!!"  Seungri was amazed while saying it.  The rest of us nodded then proceeded in eating the food.


"Alinah, you can join us, where's your husband?"  Naotoshi invited her.


"We've just eaten, go ahead, I'll stay at the kitchen if you needed anything."  she said then walk back to the kitchen.  We continued eating and laughing while we share jokes and stories.


"What do we do after this?"  Seungri asked me.


"I want to go swimming first, at the beach, that's what I wanna do."  I said.


"What are you going to wear?"  he asked me again.


"Ah, I don't know yet, why do you want to know?"


"Nothing,"  he looked down and continued eating his food.  Once we finished we thanked Alinah and we went to our rooms to change.  Janine threw something on me and I gasped when I saw what it is.


"!  I'm not gonna wear that thing!  Get that thing off of me!"  I shouted.  It's a two piece bikini that never in the world I'll wear.


"Hey, it's just the four of us here, no ones gonna see you anyway!  It's time to show Seungri what you got!"


"What do I have?  Cellulite and fats!  No way Janine.  If you want you wear that thing but I'm not gonna do it!"  I shouted as I wear my sleeveless top and short shorts.


"Just put it underneath."  Janine said.  I sighed as I went to the bathroom then wear it.  The design is cute but I really can't wear this thing alone.  I put on my shirt and shorts and step out of the bathroom.


"You are so boring, why don't you just remove the sleeveless top?"


"I won't and as far as I know, you're not gonna do it too."  I said as I put on sunblock on my skin.


"If I'm going to wear it alone, will you?"  she stared at me with a serious look.  I look away because I knew that look.  She's damn serious.


"What's with you today?  As far as I remember, we never wear these things in the beach even in the Philippines!"


"I just want something new, perhaps Seungri is there."  she winked at me and I shook my head.


"No matter what you do, I won't wear that thing alone got it?"  I said as I placed the sunblock in my bag.  I put on my shades and grabbed my towel then went outside the room, Janine followed behind wearing a bikini with a summer dress over it.  Seungri and Naotoshi is now waiting outside their rooms.  They are both staring at us.


"What are you looking at?"


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Janine is wearing a bikini, she has a nice body, but why the hell is Erika wearing a sleeveless shirt and a short?  Why don't she wear a bikini too?  Aish!


"Nothing, it's just, you girls are lovely, shall we go swimming now?  It's so hot I think I needed to freshen up!"  Naotoshi said and the three of them ran towards the sea and they began swimming.  I walked lazily towards the shore because I am so frustrated.


"What's up Ri!  You're still sleepy?  Come on join us!"  Erika shouted at me.


"Why are you wearing that?"  I asked her with annoyance.


"What?  Is there something wrong with this?"  she stood up so she can look at herself.


"Look at Janine, she's wearing a bikini, why not wear one too?"


"Oh, no way!  I'm not wearing those things.  I won't wear any of those alone!"  she said and went back on swimming.  I want to see hear wear a bikini!  Aish!


I joined them and they are now starting to splash water on each other when an idea came up on my mind.


"Let's play volleyball!  Whoever loses needs to do a dare!  Game?"


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Janine and Naotoshi looked at Seungri then they smiled and nodded in agreement.  Erika just stood there and not doing anything.


"How about you?"  Seungri told her.


"I don't play volleyball, you go ahead guys, I'll just stay here."  she said while sitting in the water and welcoming the waves.


"Hey, don't be a kill joy, join us!  I hate you!"  Janine dragged her out of the water then she just stood up and she realized that she doesn't have any choice but to join.


"I'll just get the ball from the room, I'll go back."  Naotoshi said.


"Is it girls versus boys??"  Janine asked.


"It depends on you, that girl with you doesn't know how to play, why not just me and her, then you and Naotoshi?  To make it fair?"  Seungri wiggled his eyebrows.  Erika looked at her and noticed Seungri's smirk.


"Fair enough!"  Janine said and went to the other side, leaving Seungri and Erika behind.  Not long after Naotoshi ran towards them holding the volleyball.


"So it's me and Janine then?  Let's crash them!"  Naotoshi shouted and raise a high five with Janine.


"Let's do this!"  Seungri raised his hand for a high five but Erika just rolled her eyes on him.


"You're planning on something!"  she eyed her.


"I'm not planning on anything, I just want to play a game."  he said and she just rolled her eyes on him again.  He just laughed and shook his head.


"Okay, let's begin now!"  Janine serve the ball and Seungri immediately returned the ball to them, Naotoshi spiked then it went to Erika who tried to dig the ball but she was unsuccessful.


"Aish!!!  I hate this game!!!"  she stomped her feet then sat on the ground.


"1-0!!  You lose, you needed to do a dare!"  Janine shouted.


"What the hell is the dare?"  Erika shouted.


"Hmm.. Remove the shirt!"  Seungri said.  Erika stood up then slap Seungri's arm.


"Why are you the ones deciding!  We are on one team!"  she said and Seungri just laughed.


"I agree to it!  Go remove the shirt Erika!"  Janine shouted.  Erika rolled her eyes then took her shirt off and revealed her cute bra.  Seungri stared at her while she remove her shirt and he smirked.  Erika noticed then she threw her shirt on him.


"Are you giving this to me?"  Seungri smirked then hang her shirt on his neck.


"Jerk!!"  Erika muttered.


"Serve the ball!  You can do it!!"  Naotoshi yelled.  Erika then served the ball and the game continued.  Seungri plays really good and he does all the job of returning the ball to Janine and Naotoshi's side.  With one hard spike from Seungri, Janine wasn't able to throw it back.


"It's time for your dare Janine!"  Erika stared at her.


"IGo ahead."  she said.


"Remove the dress."  Erika commanded then she immediately followed.  


"It's just easy.  Let's go!"


The game continued.  Seungri tried his best to keep the ball safe but when Janine hit the ball, it went to Erika's direction and she is unable to pass it over.


She sighed then face palm herself.


"What's the dare now?"  Erika said.


"Take the shorts off,"  Janine said.  Erika's eyes widened.


"No way~"


"You need to, you agreed to this,"  Seungri said with his smirk.


"Damn it."  Erika cursed inwardly and removed her shorts revealing her bikini that matched her bra.  Seungri chuckled and stared at her.


"What the hell are you looking at?  This is all your fault you know that?  I hate you."


Seungri laughed more then they continued playing.  Erika served the ball then there is a constant passing of ball between Naotoshi and Seungri, the two girls are just watching.  The ball suddenly turned to Erika's direction without her knowing then she is unable to dodge it, again.


"Okay, I don't want any foolish dares anymore, I quit.  I quit.  I quit!"  Erika shouted and she tried to pick up her clothes from the floor but Seungri grabbed it.


"Since you don't want to continue the game anymore, then I'm not giving you these."  he held the set of clothing on his hand.


Erika ran his hands through her face and ran towards the sea and just swam there.  The rest just laughed and they share high-fives.


"What are we going to do now?"  Seungri asked them.


"You talk to her, Naotoshi and I will go to the pool, now is the time Seungri!  Fighting!"  Janine said then she walk away, dragging Naotoshi with her.


Seungri put the pile of clothes on the side then he removed his shirt as well and walk towards Erika.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life.  I haven't worn this kind of thing alone ever.  !  Damn that panda jerk along with my crazy friend.  To remove the annoyance away, I just focused on swimming though I'm not really good at it.


"You okay there?"  I heard him say.


"Go away."


"Hey, why are you so mad at me?"


I faced him then splashed water on his face.


"You're asking me why?  Well, Lee Seung Hyun, you just made me feel so embarrassed.  I never wore this damn thing before and right now I needed to live with it because you don't want to give me my clothes!"  I shouted at him and I noticed that he's staring at me, I mean my body.  I also noticed that he took off his shirt.  Oh kill me.


"I think you look great.  I mean, you should wear those frequently."  he said with the softest voice ever.  I blushed and I looked away, then continued playing in the water.


"Hey, I'm sorry, it's just, I mean, you are at the beach, you should wear swim wears right?  It's kinda odd if you will wear, err, a shirt and shorts."  he continued.  I still didn't talk to him when suddenly he grabbed my arm then dragged me out of the water.


"What are you doing!!"  I shouted and tried to move away but he held me in place.  He pick up the clothes from the floor.

"I am sorry if I did that, here are your clothes, you can wear it now."  he handed me my clothes which is now covered with sand and some of the particles stained my white shirt.


"So you're expecting me to wear those in that condition?"  I asked him.


"Okay, don't wear it then, as I saud, you look great, you don't need to be embarrassed.  You're body may not be perfect but it's okay, it's not ugly.  Can you like be proud of yourself just for this time?"  he said.  I looked down and played with my fingers.  Why does he always make sense?  I looked up to him then I nodded slightly.


"Okay fine, I'll wear this.  Happy?"


"Hmm.. Not really."


"Why?"


"We need to do something.  Have you tried jet-skiing?"


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


SORRY IF IT'S AWFUL.  SEUNGRI JUST DISTURBED MY TRAIN OF THOUGHTS WITH HIS TWEETS THAT MADE ME HILARIOUS.  LOL


I LOVE YOU ALL.  XOXO