Chapter 9

Love in S.M

After the trip they went home, ate dinner and slept right away since they were called by Lee Soo Man the next morning. As usual the dilligent Ryeowook already woke up and wanted to make breakfast for Super Junior and SNSD members.

"You always early." Sooyoung said making Ryeowook starled.

"You scared me, Sooyoung." he pouted and continued cutting the vegetables.

"Mian Oppa, are you angry?" Sooyoung tried to look at Ryeowook face.

"I'm not angry." he smiled.

"Let me help you." Sooyoung moved to Ryeowook side and helped Ryeowook cooked eventhough she was not good at it.

Meanwhile Siwon was awoke and wanted to go jogging. He already changed into comfortable clothes and was ready to go when someone suddenly called him.

"Oppa." Tiffany called him half awoke. "Where are you going this early?"

"Oh Fany ah, Oppa is going to jog, want to join me?" Siwon smiled, he was happy that he could see Tiffany's smile everyday.

"Ne, I want it." Tiffany quickly said with cute aegyo.

"Arasseo, go change first." Siwon said as he pushed Tiffany to her room.

"Wait for me Oppa."

After about 10 minutes, Tiffany went out from her bedroom. Siwon was stunned, Tiffany was wearing shorts, sleeveless shirt, and she tied her hair up making Siwon could see her whole beautiful face. Tiffany noticed Siwon's stare and she blushed.

"Oppa, stop staring at me." She punched Siwon's arm a bit. Siwon smiled shyly.

"Let's go." Siwon said as he ran outside the house.

In the other hand, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon woke up together and went to the dancing room.

"Show me your moves, Oppa." Hyoyeon turned the music player and Eunhyuk danced to it. He was really a good dancer and Hyoyeon admired his moves. The music stopped and Eunhyuk ended his dance.

"Great moves, Oppa." Hyoyeon clapped her hands.

"Gomawo, and now it's your time to show me your moves." Eunhyuk walked towards the music player and olayed the music. Hyoyeon danced to it ily making Eunhyuk stared at her with admiration.

"Woah, that was awesome." Eunhyuk clapped his hand and shook his head. Hyoyeon blushed at his comment.

"Gomawo oppa, Let's dance more." Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk danced together then.

The leaders also already awoke and was talking to each other at the backyard.

"Our members are getting well." Leeteuk smiled and looked at Taeyeon.

"Yes, and I am very glad about it." Taeyeon let out a happy giggled and Leeteuk found it cute.

"Ahjussi, stop staring at me. Do you want me to call you ert?" Taeyeon teased Leeteuk who was staring at her and Leeteuk quickly looked away.

"Who said I was looking at you?! What can I see from ahjumma like you." Leeteuk back while trying to hide his red face.

"Yah, ahjussi. Do you want to die?" Taeyeon was ready to punch Leeteuk but he ran away. Taeyeon chased after him. They kept teasing each other and laughing together while kept chasing each other.

Kyuhyun who was game addict already at the living room playing his game. Seohyun saw this and walked towards him. She was curious what he was doing so she asked him.

"Oppa, what are you doing? You seem pretty serious." Seohyun said as she tried to look at Kyuhyun's laptop.

"Oh Seohyunnie, I am playing games. I am sure you didn't like playing games." Don't know why, Kyuhyun was ablr to stop playing his game and focused at Seohyun. He was now realized that she was really pretty.

"I don't play game that much. Did I disturb you?" Seohyun afraid that Kyuhyun was being disturbed by her because he turned his laptop off.

"Ani, I'm just get bored. So what did you do when you have free time?"

"Read books, it's kind relieved stress for me." Seohyun explained and Kyuhyun nodded. They continued their conversation and sometimes laughed.

Jessica walked around the house and accidentally bumped into someone. She almost fell but someone caught her.

"Omo Sica, gwenchana?" Donghae caught her in time.

"Hae oppa, mian for bumping into you and gomawo for saving me." Jessica gave her warm smiles to Donghae and he flustered because of that simple things.

"Never mind, btw, what are you doing?"

"Ah, the other members are busy with their own couples so I don't have anything to do." Jessica pouted.

"Why don't we played sports outside." Donghae said with a bright smile.

"But I am not really good at sports Oppa."

"Don't worry oppa will teach you." They headed to outside and played basketball. Donghae taught Jessica and they played together.

"Yuri ah, all the other members were with their partners." Yoona said while combing her hair.

"Yes, Yoonyul are here alone." Yuri pouted.

"Hey girls, what are you doing?" Kibum called them. He was with Yesung.

"We are just bored Oppa." Yoona said with a cute smile.

"Yes, you see the other members are with their partners." Yuri pouted.

"Aren't I your partner?" Yesung said and winked at Yuri making her blushed.

"Let's just watched TV while waiting for breakfast." Kibum suggested and they all agreed.

Sunny and Sungmin was already together, they were teasing each other aegyo,

"Oppa, your aegyo was bad, unlike mine." Sunny teased Sungmin and giggled.

"Omo, how can they call you aegyo queen? Your aegyo was not cute at all."

"Jinjja?" Sunny pouted and made puppy eyes. Sungmin blushed madly, he thought that Sunny was really cute.

"Arraseo, you are cute." Sungmin finally gave in. Sunny jumped around and laughed.

Ryeowook and Sooyoung had finished making the breakfast. They served the foods on the table and wanted to call the members. They met Kangin. Shinding, Heechul, and Hankyung.

"Hyung, where are the other members?" Ryeowook asked.

"They were busy with their partners." Kangin coldly said. Just now he saw Leeteuk and Taeyeon laughed and seemed happy with each other,

"Why is he like that?" Heechul whispered to Hankyung.

"He had a crush on Taeyeon but Taeyeon seemed didn't like him so he felt frustrated."

"Oh, I am going to ---"

"We're home." Tiffany and Siwon voices were heard and the other members quickly gather around the table. They prayed before ate and Siwon lead the prayer as usual.

"Get ready, Lee Soo Man ssi is waiting for us." Leeteuk said and all the members quickly getting ready.