Chapter 26

Love in S.M

"It was not supposed to be like this. How could he enter our dorm? What were the securities doing?" Leeteuk was annoyed as hell because of this. He didn't like s being threaten like this.

"Oppa, calm down. Everything will be okay." Taeyeon patted his shoulder to calm him down. Leeteuk sighed and sat at the couch still looking angry.

Meanwhile at Kyuhyun's room
Seohyun treated Kyuhyun's wound. Seohyun was really worried of Kyuhyun. She also felt thankful because even at the last moment he still protect her.

"Oppa, is it hurt?" Seohyun brushed Kyuhyun's wound very lightly afraid that it might hurt him. "If you didn't turn around to safe me, you wouldn't have suffered like this. I'm really sorry for being a burden to you." Seohyun nearly cried.

"Hyunnie, that wasn't your fault. I believed you will do the same if you are in that situation. I must protect my dongsaeng." Kyuhyun smiled at her. Somehow the word 'dongsaeng' hurt her but she didn't know why. Seohyun treated him quickly and they went back to the others.

Back to the living room
The situation were really tensed. Everybody were getting anxious about that man. They tried to guess but couldn't get the answer. Tiffany felt really sorry and she looked very fragile.

"I'm very sorry, this is all because of me. If I just go with him maybe this problem will end." Tiffany said while nearly cried. Siwon was shocked to hear her saying stuff like that.

"Unnie, don't say that. We don't want to lose you and this is not your fault." Yoona said and hugged Tiffany.

"Fany ah, we all love you and willing to protect you. We are here for you, We have 21 persons here and he is just alone. All we need to do is to catch that guy and put him in jail." Siwon words made Tiffany's heart felt warm.

"Well then, can I ask you guys a favor?" Tiffany looked up and see them all nodded and smiling to her. "Please continue our celebration. I don't want our night end up like this. Make me forget about what had happened."

"What are we waiting for? Let's start the party." Heechul lighten up the mood.

"Where's the snack?" Sooyoung and Shindong went to get the snack.

They enjoyed the night and everybody went to bed late. Tiffany couldn't sleep and she remembered that she had promised to clean up the house so she went out and did her job.

Meanwhile Siwon also couldn't sleep, he kept thinking about the man. He was worried that the man would come and hurt Tiffany. He realized that he fell in love with Tiffany and couldn't live without her. He heard voices from outside and immediately jumped from his bed and made his way out of the bedroom.

"Fany, what are you doing?"

"Oppa, you scared me." Tiffany pouted. "I am cleaning up the mess, that was what I had promised."

"This is already late, go to sleep Fany. I don't want you to be sick." Siwon held Tiffany's hands to stop her from working. Tiffany blushed.

"Oppa, there is something I want to ask?"

"What is it?"

"Follow me." Tiffany led him to the backyard where they first talked and became close. Siwon followed her without sensing something weird.

"Remember this place oppa? This is the place where we first became close." Tiffany smiled and looked around.

"Yes of course. I won't forget this place." Siwon smiled "And what do you want to ask me?"

Tiffany took a deep breath and started to talk "Oppa, earlier when the psycho was in the house, you said that as long as you're alive I will never be his but be yours. You also stated that I am yours. Do you mean it Oppa? It's okay if you didn't mean it. I just don't want to put my hope high, I am afraid that your feeling is different from mine. I am afraid I'm the only one loving ------"

Her words were cut because she felt a pair of soft lips touched her. Her tears immediately flow down, her tears of joy. Siwon was really happy to know that the girl he loved had the same feeling as her. He kissed her passionately and deeply. After a long passionate kiss, they broke the kiss.

"Oppa does this mean?" Tiffany still couldn't believe what had happened.

"Yes. I love you so much." Siwon held Tiffany's hand and he knelt down. "Tiffany Hwang, would you be my girlfriend? I promise you to take care of you and protect you also to love you with all my heart."

Tiffany smiled widely and knelt down too to hug Siwon. "I am more than willing. Saranghae Oppa."

Siwon hugged her back and smiled widely. He never felt so happy before. They went back to their room after spending a little time at the backyard.