Chapter 38

Love in S.M

Tiffany felt down to her knees crying loudly. She didn't have any strength to think or do something else. "Oppa wae? Didn't you promise not to leave me alone? To protect me forever? Didn't I say that you have to take me with you if you decide to leave?" Tiffany sobbed hardly, she held her chest. She felt an extreme pain in her heart, she didn't expect Siwon to leave her like that. She loved him so much. She gathered her strength to stand up. That was when she spotted a knife which Ryeowook brought to peel the food was on the table.

Tiffany took it slowly and held it close to her heart, she began to cry harder and harder. "Oppa I'm going with you. There's no way I'm letting you to go alone." Tiffany held the knife up and she was ready to stab it to her heart. "My family, SNSD, SuperJunior..sorry for leaving first, I hope you guys will be okay without me. Goodbye" She raised the kinfe higher and .....................................












 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"FANY!! STOP !!!" The knife in Tiffany's hand dropped. Tiffany was shock to hear that voice, the voice she had been longing to hear, the voice that could warm her heart, the voice that gave her happiness, the voice of her love, the voice of Choi Siwon.

Tiffany was afraid to turn back to see who shouted at her. Eventhough she recognized that voice very well, she didn't want to be disappointed. She slowly turned her head.

"I leave you about a day and you're going to suicide? What are you thinking? Don't you love me anymore?" There he was standing with one hand at the door to support, Choi Siwon. Tiffany couldn't believe her eyes and just continued to cry.

"Is that you Oppa? Or am I dreaming?" Tiffany heard him let out a small chuckle. He slowly walked towards her with his usual dimple smile which Tiffany missed on his face.

"Then why don't you come here and let me show you if this is real or not?" Tiffany ran to Siwon's arms and hugged him tight. Siwon's body was hurting but he didn't mind it at all. He had missed hugging her like that, he missed her so much, he had missed the girl who had completely stole his heart, Tiffany Hwang.

"Oppa, I thought you're going to leave me. Don't do that again. Forgive me Oppa, you're hurt because of me. I'm so sorry." Tiffany cried on Siwon's hug, she hugged him tight and not wanting to let him go. Siwon hugged her tight too and felt really happy for having a second chance to be with her.

"Of course not, I'm not going to leave you, and stop saying sorry. This whole thing isn't your fault. I don't want to hear you saying sorry again. I love you Tiffany Hwang, that's all you need to know." Siwon lifted Tiffany's face to look at him. "I want to see your smile, I miss it so much." Tiffany wiped her tears and quickly showed Siwon her eye-smile.

"I love you too Siwonie Oppa." With that Siwon kissed Tiffany, they shared a sweet kiss but they broke it because of a sudden interuption. There standing a bunch of people having their jaws dropped.

 

"Is this real?" Kyuhyun asked himself as he looked at Siwon with his widen eyes.

"Have I really awake?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae who was just staring at the man infront of him with wide opened eyes.

"SIWON AHH.." Heechul was the first one to be back to his senses. He ran to Siwon and hugged him while crying. Tiffany had moved away to give them a place to share this happy moment. "Pabo, you're scaring me to death." Heechul kept wailing on Siwon's shoulder and Siwon just let out a small laugh.

"I miss you hyung." Upon hearing his voice the boys outside were back to their senses and suddenly all of them ran to Siwon to hug him. They were all shedding happy tears while sharing a group hug,

"Don't you ever dare be in that state again hyung. Or I'll tie you up in your bedroom and never let you get out so you won't be hurt." Kyuhyun warned him and Siwon nodded repeatedly because he knew Kyuhyun was relly serious about that.

"I miss you horse." Leeteuk hugged him tightly while crying hardly. He felt really relieved that Siwon was okay. He expected Siwon to lose his memory but fortunately he didn't.

"Aw, I miss you too leader-nim, my hyung."

"Eunsihae, eunsihae." Eunhyuk and Donghae kept chanting happily and Siwon laughed at them. He was so happy that he got a second chance to be with them again, to be able to do activities with them again. He loved them so much, they were his big family.
 

"What happen? Is Siwon Oppa okay?" Sooyoung got shock seeing all of them in the room and crying hardly. She had just gotten back after buyong breakfast for all of them with the girls. She slowly walked inside the room followed by the other girls who was shock too "Don't tell me, he is ...." Sooyoung couldn't continue her words because she felt too weak.

"Hi my dongsaeng, Sooyoungie." Siwon popped his head out surprising Sooyoung and the other SNSD members. Sooyoung couldn't contain her happiness so she just jumped to Siwon's arms and crying like a baby.

"You stupid brother of mine. You have to protect your sister not scaring her." Sooyoung said between her cry.

"Mianhe, won't happen again." Siwon said after they broke the hug. One by one the girls came and hugged Siwon, they were all crying hard and felt really great that Siwon was back with them. Tiffany tried to find Stella but she couldn't, so she decided to join the crowd.

"Where's Stella?" Everyone was surprised to hear her question. They thought Tiffany was angry with her after the incident last night.

"I will not let that stupid girl came near you and Siwon. Well, let's just say she recieved hard lesson last night." Jessica said as she showed Tiffany her icy smirk.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about? Did something happen while I was in coma?" Siwon asked as he put his arm on Tiffany's waist.

"Well, your ex-girlfriend went crazy and attack your current girlfriend." KIbum explained playfully to ease him but of course he still worry about Tiffany.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Siwon checked Tiffany's body and Tiffany giggled cutely.

"I'm okay, she was just angry last night and I understand her." Siwon sighed in relief and pulled Tiffany closer to him.Tiffany felt sorry for Stella but she didn't want to ruin the joy.

Siwon's parents had been called and they were just as happy as them hearing he was able to pass his critical time but they still couldn't come.

Everyone had calmed down and sat near Siwon. As for Tiffany, Siwon brought her to his bed and sat together with her with Tiffany's back on Siwon's shoulder, Ryeowook wanted to give Siwon some fruits but couldn't find the knife.

"Weird. I remember having it there last night. Where did it go?" Ryeowook searched the table but couldn't find it. Tiffany was scared to be found out that she had attempted suicide. She didn't want anyone to worry about her.

"Ah, I dropped it when trying to get my drink. I think it's down there." Siwon lied to them for Tiffany's sake. He knew Tiffany didn't want any of them to know about that incidcent.

"Found it." Ryeowook said as he started to peel the fruits,

"I'm so glad that you're alright. But seriously how can you get into that accident?" Shindong asked curiously.

"Well, I don't quite remember but if I'm not mistaken I was driving a little bit fast because it was fast and suddenly boom, I don't know anymore." Siwon explained half heartedly. Truth to be told, he remembered every single thing of that accident but he didn't want to talk about it especially Tiffany was around.

"That's not important anymore. The important thing is that we're one again." Taeyeon tried to leave the mood.

"Yeah, that's what matter to me now." Leeteuk said as he smiled at Siwon. "Let's make a promise : 'We SuperGeneration will not leave each other'" Everyone laughed at his childish act.

"Hyung it was so childish." Kyuhyun laughed loudly which earned a hit from Leeteuk.
"

I promise" Siwon suddenly said with a big smile in his face. Soon they were all smiling to each other and promised each other. They promised to stick together until the end no matter what happened. 'Together Forever' that was their promise.

Stella was alone in her room, thinking about everything that had happened. She realized that she was just hurting being in the group. No one had fully accepted her there and she felt really frustrated. She wanted to see Siwon but she didn't want to move out of her bed. But she eas worried sick about Siwon's condition. She decided to send one of them message when suddenly a new message came from Donghae.

From : Donghae
To : Stella

Where are you? Siwon is awake and he's okay now. Come quick to the hospital, you're part of us yoo ^^ And I bet you want to see Siwon, so come here quick. We'll wait for you

Stella smiled happily knowing that Siwon had awake but then she thought to herself again "Siwon didn't love me anymore. It is really hurt seeing him with other girl. This one sided love is damn hurt." She sighed and prepared to go to the hospital. She drove herself to the hospital and about 15 minutes she arrived there. She walked slowly towards Siwon's room. She opened the door slowly and found there were Siwon and Tiffany only in the room.

"Hey Siwon." She called Siwon slowly. Siwon who had been busy playing with Tiffany turned his direction towards the door and found Stella was standing there.

"Hey there, come in." Siwon said as he turned his attention to Tiffany again. Stella felt an extreme jealous when she saw them together but she couldn't do anything about it.

"How are you feeling?" Stella sat beside Siwon's bed.

"I'm fine." Siwon answered while looking intently to her.

"What's with the look? Is there something in my face?" Stella got irritated with Siwon's stare so she just asked him.

"No, but I heard from my friends that you attacked Tiffany when I was in coma? Why did you do that?" Siwon raised his tone making both Stella and Tiffany felt a bit scared.

"Oppa, it's just a misunderstanding. She was just angry." Tiffany put his hands on Siwon's shoulder and tried to calm him down.

"But still, she grabbed you in your neck. You could've died of our friends were not there that tiime." Siwon calmed down a bit but he couldn't hide his anger towards Stella.

"I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have come. Bye." Stella got up and leave, Tiffany was about to call her but Siwon quickly covered . After Stella had gone, Siwon released her,

"Oppa ... What did you do that for?" Tiffany pouted to Siwon.

"Let her be. I'm not in a good mood to see her."

"But still, she is concerned about you. You're so mean towards girls." Tiffany looked away from Siwon and Siwon got shock by Tiffany's reaction.

"Fany don't be mad. I promise I'll say sorry to her. The truth is that I just want to have alone time with you." Tiffany's heart fluttered and she couldn't stay mad at Siwon too long.

"Promise me okay?" Tiffany was still pouting. Siwon nodded sincerely and suddenly he kissed Tiffany. The kiss lasted fot 3 minutes and they broke it due to the lackness of air.

"I love you Tiffany Hwang." Siwon said as he hugged her. Tiffany smiled and hugged him back tightly.

"I love you too Choi Siwon."
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys ^^
So much thanks to my subscribers, voters, and readers.
Keep supporting me by subscribing, voting, and of course commenting <3
By the way, I can't make Siwon die because it will crush my heart so .... Haha
Bye, Love you all