Chapter 39

Love in S.M

Siwon was lying down in his bed and he got annoyed staying in the hospital for a long time. Especially when the others started to prepare for their new album. He had waited to debut as a group once again with Tiffany. He sighed and played with his phone for a long time. He got bored and threw his phone away, he had been so moody ever since he got into the accident.

"Hey Babe." Siwon smiled hearing his girlfriend's angelic voice. Siwon quickly sat up and walked to hug his girlfriend.

"I miss you. Soooo mucccchhhhh." Siwon said childishly wanting all of Tiffany's attention on him. "What took you so long?" He pouted cutely.

"Sorry Wonnie, I just went to the doctor's place to ask him about your condition. And guess what? You can go home right now, at this moment." Siwon grineed really widely, he was so happy that finally he could get out of that place. He hugged Tiffany again and spun her around.

"Now go pack up your thing My Baby Wonnie." Siwon nodded like a cute boy and quickly went to pach his things. After packing his things, he changed his hospital clothes to a casual clothes and he looked extremly handsome. Tiffany and Siwon went outside without a cover, they totally forgot about them being top idols. Outside the hospital paparazzi and fans were waiting for them. As soon as they went out, they all rushed to them. Sieon quickly covered Tiffany's body with his body.

"Siwon oppa Gwenchana?" "Siwon Oppa, I miss you." Those sentences were heard from the fans, but they soon changed their interest to the petite girl who was being secured by Siwon. The paparazzi began to take their photos.

"Siwon-ssi, why are you here with Tiffany-ssi? Weren't both of you denied to be in a relationship?" The reporters threw the same question that hurt Siwon's heart. He could no longer managed a smile. Tiffany knew that and immediately stop walking. Siwon looked at her worriedly and didn't know what she was up to.

"I'm here because I'm his girlfriend. Last time, I wasn't ready to tell you all about our relationship but I think I can no longer hide this.I hope both ELFs and SONE understand us. We are just a two normal person who are madly inlove with each other." Tiffany bowed down politely to the crowds and Siwon felt really proud of his girlfriend. "Now that you got your explanation, please excuse us. Siwon-oppa hasn't fully recovered so I need to take him home." Tiffany was about to walk with Siwon but the reporters and fans attacked her with more question that made her lose her balance and she fell down.

"Omo Fany-ah." Siwon quickly helped her up and protected her from the fans and reporters. "Please just let us through, my girlfriend had been through a lot of things lately. Don't force us to talk now." Seeing Siwon pleaded like that just to protect Tiffany moved everyone's heart, especially Tiffany's. She smiled lovingly at him and they made their way to the parking lot.

 

"Thanks oppa, for protecting me. And I'm so sorry because I've denied our relationship before." Tiffany said as she drove Siwon back to their dorm. Siwon looked at her with his concerned eyes, he held one of her free hand and gived it a light squeeze.

"I'm supposed to protect the most important person in my life. Don't think about that thing anymore, it was all just a misunderstanding. I truly understand how you felt." Tiffany felt so grateful having a lovely boyfriend like Siwon. They drove back to their dorm and when they arrived not a single person was there and the lights were turned off.

"Where's everyone?" Siwon asked he and Tiffany walked inside the dorm.

"WELCOME BACK HOME CHOI SIWON !! <3" Suddenly the lights went on and he saw everyone was there holding a congratulary cake for him. He glanced back at Tiffany who was smiling to him widely.

"You guys. Thank you, I love you all." Siwon and Tiffany rushed to them and did a group hug. Siwon felt really happy that he even let few drops of his tears out.

"Well actually this is your girlfriend's idea. She made the cake and planned all of this for you. She knows that you hate staying in the hospital and she begged the doctor to let you go home." Siwon eyes went wide and without caring the existence of other people, he crashed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately. Tiffany felt her face turned into a red tomato but she didn't refuse the kiss.

"Yah ! If you guys want to make out go find a room." Kyuhyun yelled as he separated them. They just looked down and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, can I join you guys?" Stella suddenly apppeared out of no where.

"Of course." Both Donghae and Tiffany exclaimed together making the others to look at them weirdly.

"What?" Both of them asked in the same time again and both of them burst out laughing.

"Can I really join?" Stella asked again. "After all I'm Siwon's ex-girlfriend so I'm part of his life too. You can't just erase me, and more thing I'm the member of SuperGeneration too. I want you guys to treat me the same as you treated Tiffany, or I'll just ruin your hope to debut as a group. You guys know what I am capable of." Stella suddenly became so y. Actually it was irritating Tiffany but she just let her be.

"Such a y girl, as if I'm afraid of your threat." Jessica shot Stella her famous glare but Stella just glared back at her.

"Yah, she's just saying that because we are not fair to her. Just let her be." Heechul defended Stella which fluttered her heart a bit. Donghae also moved beside Stella and defended her. "You should really learn how to manage your temper. Do you guys know how many times we had ignored Stella? She's right tough. she is part of Siwon's life too, not only his life but our life." Jessica looked at Donghae unbelieveably and her eyes got teary.

"Such I care." Jessica snapped back at them.

"You know, you should really watch your mouth." Stella added

"Can you guys cut it down? It is a congratulary party for my boyfriend. Stella we allow you to join us not to ruin the party. You are the one who should be taking care of your mouth because you will never know when I'll tear it off. If you are just going to ruin our mood just get out of here. I don't give a to your threat. Those idiotic boys maybe take your side but I will never leave my Jessie's side, one more time you insult her or any of the girls, I will make sure you won't be on stage FOREVER" Tiffany glared at Stella and the boys, Stella was lost of words, so do the boys while the girls laughed sarcastically at them. Suddenly Tiffany turned around one more time. "And one more thing for you all. Siwonnie-oppa IS my boyfriend, not hers. Stop talking about the past And you stupid fish Lee Donghae, I disapproved you being with Jessica."

The girls shocked and they knew the meaning of that. They made a promise that if even only one of them disapprove the members being in a relationship with someone, she should end it. "So Jessie, choose between me or him." Jessica glared at Donghae while managing her tears. Without any hesitation she chosed Tiffany.

"How can I choose a jerk over you Tiff? Lee Donghae, this is the end for us. It's been a great time."

Donghae got really shocked and wanted to grab her but Tiffany stopped him. "One step closer, and you will die."

Donghae got angry and grabbed Tiffany's hand harshly making her whimper in pain. "WHO ARE YOU TO BREAK MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER?!!" Jessica and the girls tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"LET GO OF HER. NOW !!!" Siwon yelled making everyone turned their attention to him. He pulled Tiffany and Jessica away from Donghae "Don't you dare lay hand on my sisters. Heechul Hyung, Donghae Hyung. do you guys have to be that stupid? Look at Stella's face now. Look at how happy she is now." Suddenly Stella laughed out loud.

"HAHAHA. Yeah, he is the only one who has brain here. What a wonderful scene to see. HAHHA, bye now. At least I know that your bonds are not that strong." Stella laughed and walked away but before she could go to her room, Taeyeon stopped her by grabbing her hair.

"Where do you think you're going? HUH?!"

"Let go of me, you stupid ." Stella stuggled and almost freed but Sooyoung grabbed her.

"Right, do you think you can get away from us after this?" Sooyoung pulled her body towards the girls. "Did you forget what I told you before about messing with my girls?" She pulled Stella away from Taeyeon and slapped her. "You dare to grab Tiffany's hand like that? You dare to threat us?"

The boys rushed to Sooyoung and Ryeowook calmed her down. "Sooyoungie, calm down. This won't finish any of our problems."

Siwon looked at them disappointingly and walked away. Tiffany noticed this and tried to cool everyone's mind. "Alright guys. Once again, this is Siwon's party can we just let it go? Sooyoung ah, me and Jessica are alright. Please, don't ruin this." Siwon looked back and saw the almost crying Tiffany, he quickly walked to her and enveloped her in his arms.

"Mianhe oppa." Tiffany sobbed. Siwon calmed her down and Sooyoung looked at her pitifully. She pulled Stella to her room and locked her in.

"SO DO YOU GUYS WANT SOME MUSIC. LET'S GET STARTED." Hyoyeon suddenly cheered and ran to turn on the music. Everyone looked at her weirdly but then smiled at her cuteness. Eunhyuk quickly joined her and danced with her. Soon Yoonyul, Kibum, and Yesung joined the dance floor.

"Who's up for a drink? Yah Tiffany, what are you doing? You're suppose to drink with me." Sunny grabbed the smiling Tiffany and opened up a can of beer with Taeyeon. Siwon laughed at them and suddenly he was being pulled away by Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. "We should drink too."

Jessica was with Seohyun and Sooyoung. They talked about many things when suddenly Donghae appeared. "Jessiebaby, can we talk?"

"Ew, so gross. You have no right to call her that and one more step closer to her, you will not be able to see your fish face again tomorrow." Sooyoung threatened Donghae but Seohyun patted her back.

"Unnie, I think you guys need to talk." Sooyoung and Jessica looked at her with a 'what' looked on their face. Then Jessica stood up."Let's talk then."

Jessica and Donghae went to the balcony, the place where Donghae confessed to her. Jessica was trying so hard to not crying.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jessica finally broke the silence.

"I know you're not sincere about us breaking up." Donghae made Jessica looked at him by grabbing her hands. "You love me right?"

"Yes, I love you but I can't trust you. How do you think it feel when your boyfriend defended other girl?" Jessica finally cried but her eyes still glaring at Donghae.

"I'm just trying to tell you the right thing -----"

"You're not Mr. Right. So please, besides Tiffany didn't approve us. After my parents, she is the most important person in my life. I can't choose you over her, never." Jessica yanked Donghae's hand away and wiped her tears.

 

 

The party ended at 2 in the night. Almost everyone was having fun, except for Donghae and Jessica. Jessica could pull out a smile and laugh but deep inside she was about to break down. On the other side, Donghae had been drinking bottles of soju and he was drunk.

"Aigoo, Lee Donghe, quit drinking. It won't help you." Eunhyuk grabbed the soju bottle away and Donghae started to laugh.

"I'm so stupid letting the girl I love go away." Eunhyuk patted his back and looked at Jessica meaningfully but Jessica totally ignored her. "Even the other girls and Siwon ignored me. I'm ashamed of myself, Jessica treasures her friends so much and yet I'm hurting my bestfriend's girlfriend. Mianhe." Donghae kept mumbling and Siwon couldn't stand it anymore.

"Yah hyung. I'm not angry anymore kay? Where did the almightly and charming Donghae go? Fight for your love. I'm sure she still loves you, well you just need a particular person's approval." Both Siwon and Donghae glanced at Tiffany who was still upset with Donghae.

"I'll help you." Siwon said and Tiffany heard it.

"Try to convince me then. Show me how much you love Jessica. If I think you're good enough, I'll give you my approval. Then the rest is up to Jessica." Tiffany walked towards Siwon and helped him up.

"Siwonnie-oppa needs to rest. We're going first." Tiffany helped Siwon and brought him to their room after bidding good night to the boys and girls.

"Donghae ah. You may not look that pathetic if you're trying to win me back." Jessica left after patting his back. Donghae felt a slight hope but knowing how stubborn Tiffany and Jessica were, he was not sure.

 

Tiffany had washed up and Siwon had already lied down in the bed. Tiffany suddenly giggled cutely which caught Siwon's attention.

"Well, what are my princess laughing at?" Siwon said as Tiffany climbed to the bed and lied beside him.

"Seeing us shared a room like this, I think we look like a married couple." Siwon got naughty and whispered to Tiffany's ear.

"Then, do you want to marry me?" Tiffany got shocked and pushed Siwon away. Siwon laughed out loud at TIffany who was pouting madly. "Don't be mad cutie. I'm just kidding. But when the right time comes, I will absolutely marry you." Siwon kissed her forehead and Tiffany smiled.

"I miss you and I love you so much." Tiffany said as she laid her head on Siwon's shoulder and closed her eyes.

"I love you too."