Chapter 44

Love in S.M

The night came and Ryeowook, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Hankyung, and Jessica were preparing the dishes for dinner. Well, Jessica just helped a little because -- let's just say she wasn't a good cook. When everything almost finished, Tiffany and Jessica went to the balcony to have some fresh air.

"This is where he confessed to me." Jessica sighed a sad sigh.

"You know, it's never to late to come back. He ----"

"No Tiff. He found his girl and I've found my man. The one who truly loves me." Jessica eyes became blurry because of the tears in her eyes. "I'm just remembering it, I've moved on."

"Yeah right." Tiffany rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"Well glad to hear that cause he's mine." Jessica and Tiffany turned back to see Steffie smirking at them. "I prefer Siwon but he's as rigid as rock. Donghae is quite good for the meantime."

"Are you using Donghae as a play toy?" Jessica asked, she couldn't help feeling angry.

"Why do you care anyway? Whether he's my toy or not, it's not your problem."

"She's just asking, doesn't mean she cares. Are you stupid or deaf?" Tiffany threw Steffie a glare. "Can you please go somewhere else? Oh, I've got a perfect place for you, HELL."

"Tyring to be bad-, let's see how long you can keep up your y attitude." Steffie walked away with a smug look on her face. Tiffany couldn't care less and starting to enjoy the night again with Jessica.

 

Everyone was gathering in the living room, waiting for Jaejoong to arrive. Jessica was smiling all the time, although it was a fake smile. She felt bad using Jaejoong as Donghae's replacement but she couldn't help it. She believed she could learn to love Jaejoong as much as she loved Donghae.

Tiffany was sitting beside Taeyeon and talking about some random stuffs. Across her, Siwon was sitting with Heechul and although they seemed like talking but Siwon didn't really pay attention and he just kept throwing glances to Tiffany. Tiffany noticed that but her heart still ache from the past pain and she couldn't take a risk hurting her heart again so she started avoiding Siwon.

DING DONG !!

Jessica jumped up from her seat and smiled nervously. "I'll get it."

After a minute, Jessica was back with someone and they were holding hands. Yes, Jaejoong had come. "Everyone, meet Jaejoong-oppa my .... boyfriend." Jaejoong smiled and bowed at them.

"Hey guys, long time no see."

"Yeah, hi too come on in. Let's talk while having dinner." Leeteuk invited him in and once he, Jessica, and Jaejoong had gone to the back murmurs were heard.

"Is he the right one for Jessica?" Yuri asked the girls who somehow gathered in a circle.

"I don't know him well, I don't want Jessie to be hurt again. This is engagment we're talking about." Sunny pouted and showed her concern.

"We need to observe him real quick. We have to be spies." Sooyoung suggested and made everyone rolled their eyes. "What?"

"Now, we check him out and we take vote ---" Yoona was interrupted by Seohyun.

"Can we just let Jessica-unnie choose? It doesn't mean that I don't care for her, but I think it is for the best."

"Jessica has gone through lots of pain. I can't decide anymore, I'm afraid what we did can cause her more pain." Taeyeon added.

"Argghhh, I can't take it anymore. Let me spill it now." Tiffany snapped. "She hasn't moved on yet, she still loves Donghae. I don't suggest you guys to help her back with that jerk but can we make her realize that she has to move on and not using Jaejoong as replacement?"

"What are you girls doing? Am I missing something?" Jessica's voice sounded and it shocked the hell out of the girls. They stood up straight with awkward look on their face.

"Umm, we're just discussing who to bring to your engagement party hehe..." Hyoyeon gave a decent excuse and Jessica just shrugged her shoulder and motioned them to go to the dining room. Before going, the girls exchanged winks.

The dinner went out smoothly with a light conversation but the girls seemed anxious. Tiffany kicked Sooyoung's leg slowly, asking her to be the first one to start the mission.

"So, Jae-oppa haha.. Do you know what Sica doesn't like? Haha silly question." Tiffany mentally slapped herself for letting Sooyoung started the mission but there was no way she would start it first.

"Um, she doesn't like cucumber and fish." Jaejoong showed confidence and at the mention of the word 'fish' Donghae and Jessica couldn't help remembering their past. Donghae scoffed knowing that Jessica was fond of fish dolls, her rooms were practically full of it or we could say that Donghae had stored the dolls there not that Jessica minded.

"Haha, the cucumber. Such a usual thing, all of our fans know about that.." Sunny replied back while trying not to sound sarcastic.

"Who is her favorite actor by the way?" Yoona asked knowing the answer very well.

"Brad Pitt." Again he answered with a total confidence.

"Wrong, that is Sooyoungie's. Seems you don't know Jessie too well." Tiffany went straight to the point and laughed awkwardly. "I mean, hahaha, never mind. I'm just a little dizzy."

"It's okay. It's true that I don't know much about her but I'm willing to learn and fall in love more with her every day." Jessica blushed faintly, not the same blush she had for Donghae. Jessica's heart skipped a beat but not as fast as when Donghae said those kind of words to her.

The girls were silent and changed looks between each other. "That pretty gross." the maknae suddenly voiced out her thought and quickly slapped with her hand. "Did I just say that out loud? I'm so sorry."

"Hahaha, let's call it a day. I'm pretty sure Jaejae is tired and me too." Jessica quickly ended the conversation before it headed to somewhere that might lead somewhere wasn't nice.

"Kay babe, thanks for the meal. Bye all." Jessica and the some of the boys ushered Jaejoong to outside while some still there looking at the girls suspiciously.

"What?" Hyoyeon finally blurted out, feeling annoyed by the boys stare including Donghae's and Steffie's.

"Nothing..." Eunhyuk didn't want to start a fight with the girls right now, they looked like some kind of predators that were ready to kill.

 

"What were you guys trying to pull just now?" Jessica had her arm crossed and she looked curiously at her sisters.

"Nothing, we're just talking, nothing unusual." Yoona said.

"Yeah hahaha. We're just trying to get to know him more, since he will become part of our family." Yuri added while avoiding Jessica's gaze.

"Well if I haven't spent long time with you all, you guys could've fooled me but too bad, know you all too long to be fooled like that. Look, this is what I want, a new start with him, I like him and I trust him. Can you guys give us your blessings?" Jessica pleaded and the girls looked at each other.

"Unnie, we're not trying to break your relationship. We are just concerned about you, are you sure this is what you want? This is no joke, everyone will know about it and I don't want you to make decision that you will regret." Seohyun showed her concerned to her sister and Jessica smiled at her.

"I know but let me make the choice, I've been thinking about this many times and I'm sure of it." There was a hestitation in her voice and the girls didn't miss it.

"Jessie, we have known you for such a long time and the hestitation in voice just now couldn't be covered right?" Taeyeon said.

"Alright, let Jessica decides for herself. I don't know anymore which one is good and which one is bad. Just use your feeling Jessie and know that we're always here for you." Tiffany said and Jessica smiled, not just her, but the others too. Soon they were engaged in a tight group hug.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ^^ I miss you all a lot
Sorry I haven't updated in such a long time
I'm just having writer's block but I'm back now :)
Make sure you guys leave comments because your comments made my day special :D
Love you all, GBU