I Never Know I'd Love You

Love in S.M

Siwon woke up and saw Tiffany slept in his arm soundly. Her face was like angel's, even better than angel's. Siwon brushed her hair and looked at her sleeping. Siwon kissed Tiffany's cheek to wake her up.

"Ppany, wake up honey." Siwon did aegyo to wake her up. Tiffany moved a bit but instead of waking up she hugged Siwon tighter.

"We won't get any breakfast if we don't go out now. Do you want me starve to death?" Tiffany shot up and looked at Siwon worriedly.

"Oppa, why don't you tell me that you're hungry. Let's go downstairs before shikshins eat all of our food." Tiffany quickly got out of the bed but Siwon held her hand.

"Where's my morning kiss?" Siwon pouted cutely and Tiffany gave him a peck on his lips. Tiffany combed her hair and dragged Siwon to the dining room. Everyone except for Stella had gathered at the dining room and they looked at SiFany weirdly.

"Morning all." They greeted everyone. Stella suddenly appeared from behind them and took a seat immediately. Taeyeon thought that Stella had no manner and she had to fix it.

"Stella where's your manner? Don't you think you have to greet us first?"

"Morning too Taeyeon." Stella replied lazily. "It's because I can't sleep in a oink room, I mean it's really pink there." Taeyeon was about to scold her but Tiffany stopped her and told her to let her be. After they prayed, they started the breakfast.

"So how's your first night?" Kyuhyun blurted out. Tiffany who was sitting beside Siwon choke out her food and Siwon quickly helped her while the others laughed.

"Cho Kyuhyun." Siwon shot a glare and Kyuhyun smirked "Look what you've done." Tiffany had stopped coughing and smiled "My first night with Siwon Oppa was really great." Siwon blushed and looked at Tiffany weirdly so did the others. "We have a great night sleep." And she laughed by herself.

The door bell rang. "I'm on it." Sooyoung ran to outside to open the door and Ryeowook followed behind her.

"OPPA!! Long time no see." Sooyoung voice was heard throughout the house. They wondered who came this early morning. Ryeowook walked back with a grumpy face.

"Who is it?" Leeteuk asked.

"2pm." Ryeowook answered shortly.

"Mwoh?! 2PM?!! Wooyoung oppa." Tiffany stood up and ran outside leaving Siwon with a really jealous feeling. It seemed like she had forgotten about him. SNSD members one by one went outside leaving Super Junior and Stella.

Outside, Tiffany ran to see Wooyoung. "Woo Oppa, you come." She shouted and ran to him.

"Ne, my baby dongsaeng. How are you?" He ruffled her hair.

"I'm fine, perfectly fine." Tiffany also greeted the other members one by one because they came in one by one. Suddenly she felt a scary feeling when Taecyeon entered the room. Taecyeon smiled to her but she just looked blank. He reached out his hand but she screamed calling Siwon's name.

"AHH. SIWON OPPA." She screamed loudly enough for Siwon to hear. He jumped out of his seat and ran to her. "What happenned?" He saw Taecyeon holding Tiffany's hand. He yanked his hand off Tiffany and stood infront of Tiffany. "What did you do to her?" Tiffany looked at Siwon's back and quickly hugged him.

"I didn't do anything she just went crazy."

"Watch your mouth." Siwon grabbed Taecyeon neck and the others tried to stop her. Jessica told Siwon to bring Tiffany to the music room first and he did. Tiffany still looked scared and nobody knew why.

"Fany, it's okay now. You don't need to be scared now. I'm here for you." Siwon hugged her and calmed her down for about 15 minutes. Tiffany broke the hug and smiled. "Thanks Oppa. I love you so much. I don't know what's gotten into me. Maybe I'm crazy."

"You're not crazy. There must be a reason why you are frightened like that. Let's not talk about it now."

"Ne. Oppa since we're in the music room, I'm going to sing our duet song together now. Do you want it?" Tiffany had brightened up and Siwon's heart felt so much lighter after seeing her was fine. He nodded willingly. Tiffany took out a pink paper from the paper box. She sat behind the piano and began to sing.

 

I Never Knew I'd Love You

Tiffany's part :
Hatred between us when we first met
Arguments always came between us
Hurting each other with hurtful words

But you change me
Your caring eyes always soothe me
Your stong arm prevent me from falling
Slowly I realize something

Tiffany's and Siwon's part :
I never knew I'd love you
After all we've been through
I never knew I'd love you
Because of what we've done
But now I know for sure, I Love you

Siwon's part :
We ignored each other afterwards
Not wanting to care about everything
Glaring each other Mocking each other

But you change me
Your bright smile lighten me up
Your soft voice calming me down
Slowly I realize something

Tiffany's and Siwon's part :
I never knew I'd love you
After all we've been through
I never knew I'd love you
Because of what we've done
But now I know for sure, I Love You

Tiffany's part :
So we head towards the bright love
Cherishing every moment we have

Siwon's part :
Nothing can possibly tears us apart
I will never let my love go away

Tiffany's and Siwon's part :
I never knew I'd love you
After all we've been through
I never knew I'd love you
Because of what we've done
But now I know for sure, I Love you

I Never Knew I'd Love you, But now I knew for sure, I Love You

 

Tiffany and Siwon ended the song beautifully. They really put their feelings into the song and they loved the song. Siwon stared at Tiffany's lovely eyes. Tiffany ran to Siwon and hugs her tightly.

"Oppa, I never knew I'd love you but I know for sure I love you so much." Siwon lifted her face and kissed her passionately. They sang the song once again and they left the room.

"Fany ah, are you okay now?" Wooyoung and Taeyeon asked in the same time making a certain person jealous.

"Ne, nan gwenchana. Mianhe Taecyeon Oppa. I didn't mean to be rude."

"I think you should apologize too Ok Taecyeon, for saying that she's crazy just now." Siwon stared angrily at Taecyeon. Taecyeon walked closer to Tiffany and suddenly she started to tremble again. "Close enough." Siwon stopped him. Taecyeon couldn't bear his angry anymore and exploded. He grabbed Siwon's collar.

"What's with you? Why you always come between me and her?!! Who are you to her?!! I knew her first and you didn't worth to be close to her. I ----" Taecyeon felt a sharp pain on his cheek and realized that Tiffany had slapped her hard.

"Don't you dare talk down at my boyfriend. You know nothing about him and I don't want you to talk as if you are special for me. To say the truth, I like Wooyoung Oppa more than you."

"Sorry Tiffany, I didn't mean to do that."

"Just forget it. I want a peace morning." Tiffany paused and then continued "I also want to announce something. Siwon Oppa is my boyfriend and I love him very much."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Nickhun shouted, looking angry and shocked.
 

 

Hey guys, I update again today
So, that song is originally written by me and please give me comment
I love you all so much
God Bless You :)