Chapter 32

Love in S.M

Leeteuk had got news from LSM and they decided not to bring that problem to surface since it would cause disadvantage for 2PM and Tiffany herself. Super Junior  and SNSD members had left to their own schedule. Stella had gone to meet some of her old friends. Although they had just faced a problem they were very professional.

Super Junior members had variety shows to do except for Siwon, he had gone to a meeting for his newest drama with his manager. He couldn't focus during the meeting and he let the manager to handle it because his mind were full of Tiffany.

"Siwon ah, what's wrong with you?" the manager worried seeing Siwon was really down.

"I'm okay." He gave a small smile.

 

SNSD members were practicing their new choreography for their new album but Tiffany made mistakes during the practice so they had to repeat it again and again. She asked for 5 minutes break and sat at the corner while wiping her sweat.

"Hey, drink this." Jessica gave Tiffany a bottle of water.

"Thanks." Tiffany gave Jessica a weak smile and drank up the water.

"You should talk to him. I understand your and his feeling. This is all just a misunderstanding. Don't let it bother you so much." Jessica patted Tiffany's head and smiled. "Nowadays, you aren't the Bright Tiffany, you are the Gloomy Fany. And I don't like it at all." she paused and continued "If being in a relationship is such a burden for you, I think you should end it."

Tiffany shocked to hear what Jessica have said. "It's not burden. I'm just to dense to understand his feeling. He protected me even when I was not officialy be his girlfriend. But I looked very down instead of a bit relief after the psycho is caught. He just didn't want me to look that bad, that's all."

"Then what are you waiting for. Text him and apologize. I know you're wise enough to choose what you want. Afterall, this is your own relationship, you have to handle it by yourself." Jessica smiled and walked away. Tiffany took out her phone and started texting, then she put down her phonw and continued the practice.

 

Siwon was home already since he didn't have anything to do except for that meeting. No one was home yet so he decided to watch movies when suddenly his mobile phone vibrated.

From : FanyBaby
'Oppa, are you still angry with me? Mianhe, I should've thought about your feeling. Forgive your Baby okay? ^^ Text me when you're home. Saranghae *kiss'

Siwon chuckled looking at her girlfriend mushy text. He felt really happy to see her message. He couldn't be angry to Tiffany for a long time. He happily texted her back.

 

"Okay, you guys go first. I want to stay here to practice." Tiffany wanted to stay and practice since she missed some of the dance moves.

"Are you sure?" Sunny asked her and looking really worried. Tiffany nodded and they couldn't stop her. After they all bid goodbye, they went home. Tiffany locked the practice room door because she was still afraid that someone could've come to scare her again. She walked to her phone and saw that there was a message.

From : SiwonBaby
'Oppa is not angry, I'm just too sensitive this morning, Mianhe :( I'm home already and I was bored. Jagiya, go home faster okay? ILoveYou ^^'

Tiffany replied to Siwon quickly

To : SiwonBaby
'Oppa, Ppany can't go home yet. I still miss some dance moves. I miss my Baby already.. Oppa wait for me okay.. ^^'

Tiffany play the music and started to dance when suddenly she heard someone was trying to open the door. She panicked and quickly stopped the music. She went to hide behind a sofa, she was really scared. Inside her heart, she was calling Siwon's name, wishing he was there with her. Then the door opened, Tiffany heard footsteps and started to tremble.

"Omo, what are you doing there?" Tiffany looked up and saw Siwon standing there with a big smile on his face. Tiffany quickly threw herself to Siwon and hugged him tightly.

"Oppa, I was so scared. Don't leave me." Tiffany hid her face on Siwon's board chest.

"Sorry, I don't know you will be that scared. Don't worry Oppa is here." Siwon hugged her back and smiled. Tiffany looked up to see her prince handsome face. She leaned up and kissed Siwon's lips lovingly. Siwon was returning the kiss happily.

"Oppa, why are you here?"

"To see how's my cute baby doing." He pinched her nose and smiled.

"I miss you sooooo much." Tiffany hugged him again and snuggled closer to him.

"I miss you too baby. Now, I bring you food and you have to eat first okay?"

"No I don't want to eat." Tiffany pouted and looked away.

"Wae? This is your favorite food."

"I want to eat but you have to feed me." Tiffany looked at Siwon with her beautiful puppy eyes.

"How can I say no to this beautiful angel? Of course I will feed you." Siwon smiled.

Tiffany were being fed by Siwon. Siwon had got plan for Tiffany that day, a very special plan.