Chapter 7

Love in S.M

Super Junior and SNSD went into the amusement park. They laughed and teased each other. Kangin and Sooyoung were the ones that looked a bit down since their crushes were with somebody else. Siwon and Tiffany were getting really close to each other, they were in their own world.

"Oppa, can you do something for me?" Tiffany said while walking backwards so she could saw Siwon's face. She didn't realize that she would smile widely when Siwon was around.

"Of course, Oppa will do it for you?" Siwon smiled happily because she saw TIffany was very excited.

"Go to the ghost house with me. I never went there, since the girls are afraid to." Tiffany pouted remembering how the members didn't want to accompany her to go inside the ghost house. "If Oppa didn't want it's okay, I will go there myself."

"Ani, Oppa will go with you."

"Jinjja? Yeay, --- OMO." Tiffany jumped around and she stepped on a rock which made her stumbled and fell but again Siwon caught her. Siwon caught her and their faces are only centimeters apart. They stayed at that position and stared at each other. "She is a goddess and her smile can stop my world." Siwon thought. "He's a real man, whenever I'm with him, I fell happy." TIffany thought.

"EHEM, Sorry to interupt your lovey dovey moment guys." Heechul laughed "But I suggest you two to find a room."

Tiffany and Siwon quickly broke the position and were blushing madly. The other members were teasing them, only Sooyoung who looked at them sadly. She walked away and she was noticed by Ryeowook.

"Sooyoung, are you okay?" Ryeowook patted her shoulder.

"I'm okay." She lied and Ryeowook knew it. He knew that Sooyoung had a crush at Siwon and it was kind of hurt him but he didn't know why.

"Let's just have fun." Ryeowook grabbed Sooyoung's hand and Sooyoung felt something weird.

"What kind of feeling is this? I feel comfortable with him. Who do I really love?" Sooyoung thought.

Siwon and Tiffany were free from their members teasing. They were standing in the corner and becuase of the members's teasing they felt awkward.

"Is your leg okay Fany?" Siwon finally broke the silent.

"It's okay, and thank you for catching me, the third times." Tiffany giggled and smiled making Siwon blushed.

"No need to say thank you, I will always catch you if you fall." Siwon's words made Tiffany flusttered and blushed.

The members decided to sit first. They walked to the park and sat on a circle form. They wanted to deicide what would they play. Taeyeon and Leeteuk were supposed to lead them but instead they played around.

"Ahjussi, you are too old to play here." Leeteuk pouted. Taeyeon laughed seeing his reaction.

"YAH, ahjumma, you're not supposed to be here too."

"Yah, ahjussi I'm not that old you know." Taeyeon pouted and hit Leeteuk's arm lightly. Kangin saw it with an angry look and his anger took control of him.

"Will you two shut up and start the discussion now?" Everyone went silent because of Kangin's sudden yelled. The girls had never seen him this fierce and they were scared so they hid behind the boys body.

"What's wrong with you? You're scaring my girls." Taeyeon was mad "You can tell us softly no need to be that angry."

"Sorry, I ----"

"Aish, just shut up. I didn't care anymore. Girls what do you want to play or where do you want to go?" Taeyeon said and smiled to the girls. Taeyeon was very protective towards the girls because she loved them so much.

"Wait, why don't we go with couple and this time let the girls choose." Heechul said hoping he might got choose.

"Great idea, how is it ahjumma." Leeteuk said.

"Sounds fine to us, now who want to be the first coup---"

"ME, ME" Tiffany cut Taeyeon's words. She already had one person in her mind. Siwon was nervous because she afraid that Tiffany would choose the other boys.

Taeyeon giggled "I have never seen you this excited Tiff, so who do you want?"

"Of course Siwon oppa." Tiffany smiled at Siwon and Siwon smiled back. He quickly stood up and held Tiffany's hand. Tiffany blushed with his sudden action. They were now whispering to each other.

"I thought you forgot our plan." Siwon was so close to Tiffany's face making she blushed more. She turned her head to whisper something to Siwon and her lips touched Siwon's cheek a bit. Eventhough it was just a light touch Siwon felt extremely happy.

"Of course not Oppa, how can I forget that." TIffany lightly hit Siwon's arm.

"Let's go to the other place too." Siwon just wanted to spend more time with her.

"Ne, oppa." Tiffany nodded her head.

"Ah, such a cute couple." Sungmin teased them but they just ignored it while trying to calm their heartbeats since it was beating really fast. Sooyoung just smiled weakly. But suddenly her heart told her to choose a boy at that time so she raised her hand.

"Ne Sooyoung." Taeyeon said with a smile,

"Ryeowook oppa." Ryeowook was shocked when Sooyoung called his name. He thought that Sooyoung would choose Siwon instead of him. Sooyoung pulled Ryeowook and smiled widely, she knew that it was a good choice.

"You actually chose me?"

"Ne, why not? Just now you said that you wanted to have fun so let just do it." Sooyoung smiled.

"Now then who else?" Leeteuk asked and the couple form, they are the same couple when they were in the cars. Soon, Taeyeon was the one who hadn't chosen anyone.

"Taeyeon want to go with me?" Kangin braved himself to ask Taeyeon but Taeyeon rejected it.

"Mian, I have somebody else in my mind." Leeteuk was a bit angry when Kangin asked Taeyeon to go with him but he managed to hide his feeling. He felt happy when Taeyeon rejected him.

"Who will you choose Unnie?" Hyoyeon and Sunny asked curiously.

"Ahjussi, come here." Leeteuk felt happy when Taeyeon called her. He didn't expect Taeyeon to choose her.

"Leader couple is form." the members shouted.

"Okay, we will go with out partners and we will meet again here." Leeteuk explained.

"NE" the members shouted.

 

 

 

Next chapters willl be their moments in the amusement park :)
Please no silent reader and don't forget to subscribe.
Much love