Chapter 34

Love in S.M

"Please sit down in a circle." Shindong commanded them. He looked like a leader here.

"He looks like a leader now, eventhough we are here." Taeyeon said as she unconciously  linked her arm's to Leeteuk's. Leeteuk just laughed at her comment because he was so nervous because of what Taeyeon did.

Tiffany and Siwon sat down beside Donghae and Jessica. They saw Jessica continuously shot icy glares to Donghae who was absent minded about that. Siwon asked Tiffany to ask her.

"Hey Jessie, what happened? Donghae is about to turn into ice stone because of your glares." Tiffany spoke in English. Because she knew Jessica wouldn't want anyone to hear about their conversation.

"Did you see just now? He's kinda flirting with Stella? I can't stand looking at it."

"Maybe they're just talking. Come on Jessie, you're the one who gave me advice this morning." Jessica thought for a while and then smiled to Tiffany. She stopped glaring at Donghae.

"Let's start now. I'm going to go first." Shindong spun the bottle and it pointed to Stella.

"So, truth or dare?" Hankyung asked.

"Dare..."

"Sit on the lap of the person you like for 5 minutes." Kyuhyun, the evil maknae made the dare. Stella was lost that time, she didn't know what to do. Part of her tell her to sit on Siwon's lap but the other part told her not to do that. But she thought that why should she care about them? She would do anything she wanted to do,

"What if she chooses you?" Tiffany looked at Siwon worriedly.

"I'm not going to let her sit, this seat is taken anyway." Siwon smirked.

"what do you ---- Ahh.." Siwon lifted Tiffany up and made her sat on his lap, he hugged Tiffany's waist to prevent her from running away. Tiffany blushed madly because of that but she didn't try to move. She enjoyed sitting there.

"Well, that seat is taken by the owner. So Stella who do you choose?" Kangin was impatient because she took a long time. Suddenly she remebered how Donghae tried to cheer her up. She stood up and moved slowly to Donghae and sat on his lap.

The room was in a complete silence. Everyone was so shocked to see this. Jessica looked away and tried to control her emotion.

"Are you kidding me?! Can I just call her a man stealer?" Sooyoung burst out. "This is stupid, I'm done playing this with a man stealer like her." Sooyoung stood up and walked away but Stella stopped her, she pushed her angrily.

"What? A man stealer?!!! Why can't I choose the one I like? Is Donghae taken by someone? If I were you I chose not to mess up with me, you ."

Sooyoung slapped her hard because of Stella's last word. "You're the here, you're not a man stealer only, you're a ." Stella grabbed Sooyoung's hair and pulled it hard, Sooyoung did the same too.

Taeyeon tried to bring them apart but she got pushed to the back. Tiffany nearly cried seeing all of this happened.

"Oppa? Ottokhe?" Tiffany took a step forward but Siwon stopped her.

"My mushroom, stay here okay. I'll stop their fight for you." Siwon gave a peck on TIffany's forehead and he walked towards Siwon and Stella. He never use his strength to girls but he knew he had to do it. She pushed Stella away from Sooyoung and he quickly locked her in his arms.

"Oppa let go of me. I will kill that ." Sooyoung struggled to get out from Siwon's hug but was no use she was weaker than he was. Stella dashed forward but Taeyeon stood there first to stop her.

"One more time you hurt my girl and you'll be dead, man stealer." Stella was about to slap her too but Jessica stopped her. She held Stella's hand tightly that was hurting her.

"Don't mess up with any of us." Jessica said. "And stop trying to gain any attention from our boys. For your information Siwon, Donghae, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Kibum, and Sungmin are taken by the girls. So go find another stupid man who wants to love you."

"Now, now this is bonding time not fighting time. If LSM knew this ------" Hankyung was unable to finish his words because a familiar voice that they were afraid of had been heard.

"What happened here? I need a full explanation." LSM stood not too far away with angry face. Jessica let go of Stella, Siwon also let go of Sooyoung. Siwon went near Tiffany and hid her behind his back. Tiffany clutched to him.

"Don't worry Baby. No need to be scared because we're not involve in this." Tiffany nodded lightly.

"The Leaders, Sooyoung, Stella, and Jessica, quickly go to the backyard. The others get back to your own room." LSM said and everyone quickly did as what were being commanded.

"We're done for." Taeyeon said.

"Don't worry I'll protect you and the girls." Leeteuk smiled and bring her to the backyard.