Chapter 8

Love in S.M

Taetuek moment

"I've never been in an amusement park with no one here except us. It's kinda creepy." Taeyeon was a little bit scared. Leeteuk laughed a bit and patted Taeyeon's shoulder.

"This is also the first one for me, but don't need to be scared. I will protect you, ahjumma." Leeteuk said showing his dimple and Taeyeon blushed.

"What can I expect from ahjussi." Taeyeon sticked her tounge out.

"Yah, ahjumma, I am --- Ahjumma wait for me." Before Leeteuk can back, Taeyeon ran towards the roller coaster and jumped.

"Ahjussi, palli, I want to ride this?" Taeyeon was excited. In the other hand, Leeteuk was very afraid but because of he was a man, he tried not to show it but still he was dripping sweat. Taeyeon took a glance at him and laughed.

"Ahjussi, don't tell me that you are afraid of riding this?"

"Who said I was afraid. It's just a little thing. Let's just ride this." Leeteuk said and hooped in the roller coaster. Taeyeon followed him and chuckled a bit. The staff who were hired by Siwon started the machine. The roller coaster got faster and faster. Leeteuk screamed really loud making Taeyeon laughed. Finally the roller coaster stopped and Leeteuk had no strength anymore.

"I thought I would die just now."

"Hahaa, ahjussi. You said it was nothing but you screamed really loud there, I might go deaf." Taeyeon said rubbing her ears,

"Aish, whatever. Let just walk around." Leeteuk said after finally calmed down. Taeyeon followed him and they sat on a bench. Leeteuk leaned his head on Taeyeon's shoulder and Taeyeon shocked.

"Ahjussi, what are you doing?"

"Resting, I don't know your shoulder will be this comfortable." Taeyeon blushed madly and smiled, she let Leeteuk rest and they continued their trip and played so many games.

Sifany moment

Siwon and Tiffany walked slowly to the ghost house. Tiffany was actually afraid but her curiousity was bigger that her fear.

"Fany ah, are you afraid?" Siwon looked at Tiffany's face worriedly. Tiffany shook her head.

"Ani, oppa. I'm a bit afraid but because I know oppa will protect me here so I'm not scared anymore." Siwon heart beats faster and he was sure that his face was as red as tomato.

"Ne, oppa will protect you. Don't be afraid and just enjoy yourself." Tiffany smiled and walked towards the ghost house. She took a deep breath and ready to get in. Siwon suddenly held her hand making her heart beats beated like crazy and she blushed.

"Wae oppa?"

"Just hang on me if you are afraid. Oppa always beside you."

Siwon and Tiffany walked hand in hand and entered the ghost house. It was dark inside. The ghost dolls keep appearing but they didn't scare Tiffany that much. But suddenly a ghost doll fell down right infront of Tiffany's face. She screamed and hugged Siwon tightly. Siwon was surprised too, not because of the doll but because of the sudden hug.

"Fany, it's only a doll. Oppa is here, don't need to be afraid." Siwon felt Tiffany nods between their hug.

"Oppa, let's get out of here. I don't want to continue it anymore." Siwon and Tiffany walked out the ghost house.

"Woah, that's why the girls never let me go inside the ghost house. I won't go there anymore." Tiffany pouted. Siwon laughed and pinched her nose.

"Oppa" Tiffany pouted again.

"You're too cute, do you want to walk around the park or play games?"

"I want to walk around with Oppa." Tiffany said with a cute aegyo. Siwon grabbed her hand and start walking.

Hyohyuk, Seokyu, Yoonbum, Yulsung, Soowook , Sunsun, Haesica moments, also Kangin, Heechul, Hankyung, and Shindong

(AN : since they haven't been really close I put them all together)

"Woah, our leader really go for couple walks." Shindong said while shooking his head. Kangin felt even worse after hearing that.

"Siwon and Tiffany also go together." Heechul said and sighed " And I am stuck between these couples."

"Go find a girl then." Hankyung .

"What will we do? I am bored." Kyuhyun finally said and Seohyun looked at him.

"Me too. What are we doing by standing here." Seohyun said.

"Woah, our maknaes are really compatible to each other." Jessica teased them.

'Yah, ice princess, stop teasing." Kyuhyun said coldly.

"Kyuhyun ah, she is not an ice princess she has warm smile you know." Donghae quickly help Jessica and Jessica smiled.

"Just a day, he already choose the girl instead of us." Eunhyuk said and earned a smack from Sungmin.

"Hey monkey, if Leeteuk heard that, you would be a real monkey." Sungmin said

"How can you call a dancing machine monkey?!" Hyoyeon helped Eunhyuk. "Just do your girly aegyo."

"He also had his manly side you know." Sunny said.

"See, they were so noisy." Ryeowook said.

"SHUT UP" the fighting couples shouted at him.

"Unnie oppa, he is just commenting, don't need to shout." Sooyoung said.

"See, useless talk. Better talk to my turtle." Yesung added.

"You are really weird." Kibum said.

"Yah, he just loved his pets, why us he weird?" Yuri said with a serious tone "Just go shoot some dramas."

"Unnie, his acting was good. Don't insult him." Yoona said.

"STOP !!!! We came here because we want to make us in a good relationship not to fight between couples." Shindong stopped their fights before it got worse.

Siwon and TIffany walked closer to them still hand in hand because they didn't even notice that.

"Boys, Girls, stop fighting please. We are here to have fun." Siwon stopped them and Tiffany nodded.

"Girls, calm down a bit okay?" Tiffany said.

Heechul who was not interested in their fights looked at Siwon and Tiffany and noticed that they were holding hands. He smirked.

"Yes guys be in a good condition like them who are holding hands."

Everyone looked at Siwon and Tiffany. They looked at Tiffany's and Siwon's hands. Siwon and Tiffany realized it and quickly let go of each other hands.

"But where is Leeteuk hyung and Taeyeon?" Siwon tried to change the subject.

"Yes, we are supposed to meet here." Tiffany said while looking around. They tried to call them but they didn't answer the call. The members started to panick and decided to search for them. They went near tht roller coaster and searched there. Suddenly Kyuhyun called them.

"Hyung, come here." The boys and girls quickly gather around and shocked of what they saw. Leeteuk and Taeyeon were sleeping. Leeteuk's head rest on Taeyeon's shoulder and Taeyeon's head rest on Leeteuk's head. They took their pictures before waking them up. They were really shocked.

"Mian, we fell asleep." Taeyeon said while fixing her hair.

"Yes, let's go now." Leeteuk said and walked really quick not wanting to be teased. They teased them on the way home. It was a very exciting day for them.

 

Finally updates.
Thanks to my subscribers and readers :)