Chapter 5

Love in S.M

"Mwo? Amusement park?" Tiffany asked. She seemed excited because she hasn't gone there for a long time.

"Ne, we can build a new relationship there, it will be fun." Siwon said while smiling widely.

"But oppa, Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa are not in good mood now. Do you think they will agree to come with us?"

"That's why I need you to persuade Taeyeon and the other girls and I will persuade the boys, this is our chance to change the situation. I believe in you Fany ah." Siwon said while patting Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany felt happy and she was now sure that she could make the girls went to the amusement park.

"Ne oppa, I'll do the best." Tiffany said while flashing her beautiful eye smile and she walked away. Siwon felt electric shock when he saw her smile, he stood there awhile and then went inside.

Tiffany knocked on Taeyeon's door.

"Who is it?" Taeyeon said lazily.

"Unnie,this is me, Fany."

"Oh, Fany, just come in, I didn't lock the door." Tiffany opened the door and saw Taeyeon sitting at her bed with swollen eyes. Taeyeon had been crying for quite a while because she regretted saying hurtful words to Leeteuk.

"OMO, Unnie, did you cry? Your eyes are swollen now." Tiffany said while running to hug Taeyeon. "Did Leeteuk ssi words hurt that much?" Tiffany's voice was shaking and her eyes started to get teary because she didn't like Taeyeon's situation like that.

"Ani, its just I regretted something." Taeyeon leaned her head on Tiffany's shoulder and cried silently.

"What is it Unnie?"

"I was the first one who insulted Leeteuk ssi so he mad and said the same thing to me. I was angry because Ryeowook hurt Sooyoung."

"Unnie, both of you were in a bad mood just now. Also both of you care about your members so much and didn't like that your members were hurt." "But still Fany ah, I still feel sorry." Tiffany remembered her plan with Siwon and she quickly  took this precious moment.

"Unnie, why don't all of us go to amusement park? The boys will come too, there you and Leeteuk will have a good talk and can make up with each other." Tiffany said with her bright smile. She had to convinced Taeyeon first so that the other members would agree too.

"Are you sure Fany ah, I'm afraid that he is still angry."

"Ani, just believe in me." Taeyeon thought awhile and then she nodded her head. Taeyeon and Tiffany went to find the other members. On their way to find them, they met Siwon and Siwon winked at Tiffany and she just smiled back.

"Girls." Taeyeon called them.

"Unnie." They shouted and ran to hug her. They were hugging each others tightly. They broke the hug when they were out of air. Taeyeon took a deep breathe and then smiled. Tiffany also smiled.

"Girls, let's go to amusement park."  Taeyeon said with an excited tone. All the girls looked at her weirdly and looked at each other. "Unnie, are you sure?" the maknae said as she observed Taeyeon's face.

"Ne, the boys will come to. This is our chance to build a good relationship with them. It is tiring to live in this kind of situation. Remember that Lee Soo Man ssi wanted us to be close with them not to fight them." The girls thought for awhile. They also didn't want to live in this kind of situation forever. Then, they all nodded.

Meanwhile, Siwon was off to find Leeteuk. After walking around a bit he found Leeteuk at the front door, he stood there while sighing.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Siwon ah, I felt so wronged about what happened earlier. I should've not yelled at Taeyeon like that. I'm such a bad man." Leeteuk said while hitting his head with his hand. Siwon held Leeteuk hand to stop him.

"Hyung, both of you just didn't want one of your members being hurt that's all. It was all misunderstanding. All you have to do is clear things up with Taeyeon."

"Jinjja? How?"

"The girls will go to the amusement park, why don't we join them to? There you can talk about your problems and the other members can build a good relationship there." Leeteuk thought for awhile and then agreed. They went to find the boys and they found them playing around but Kangin and Ryeowook didn't play with them.

"Boys." All the boys looked at their leader and smiled brightly.

"Hyung, wae?" Eunhyuk said while hitting Donghae with pillow.

"Let's all of us go to the amusement park." Leeteuk said with a smile. Super Junior had the same expression with SNSD members when they heard that.

"We will go with the girls, not just for having fun but also to build a good relationship because I know everyone here are tired of this kind of living situation." All the members including Siwon nodded their head and were agreed to go there.

Tiffany and Siwon met again at the backyard. Siwon was there first. He was smiling because he believed that with this every members will have a peaceful life. Suddenly someone back hugged him.

"Oppa, we did it. We had convinced them." Without turning his head he already knew that the owner of that voice was Tiffany. His heartbeat beat really fast and he felt very happy. He held Tiffany's hand and smiled.

"Ne, Fany." Tiffany broke the hug and Siwon faced her. He was stunned by what he saw. He thought he saw an angel was smiling to him. Tiffany had the brightest smile she had. "Gomawo oppa for giving such incredible idea." Tiffany said and jumped around "I'll go to prepare first. Bye oppa." Tiffany left while singing and jumping around. Siwon stood there and smiled to himself.

After a while they were all ready to go but they were in the very awkward situation. Taeyeon and Leeteuk were not there yet so they just stood there silently except for Siwon and Tiffany who were busy talking to each other. The other members got irritated.

"SIWON."

"TIFFANY."

Both of Super Junior members and SNSD members yelled at the same time making Siwon and Tiffany shocked. Super Junior and SNSD looked at each other and suddenly they burst out laughing.

"OMO, how can we say it in the same time?" Yoona said.

"Yes, omo, what a coincidence." Donghae said.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk were both late and they ran to outside. They accidentally bumped and both of them fell down. Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon and so did Taeyeon. Suddenly they burst out laughing.

"We both late and both fell down." Taeyeon said.

"Yes, what a coincidence." Leeteuk stood up and helped Taeyeon to stood up. They walked outside and found the members laughing happily.

"Now, lets go."

"Wait we have to divide the car first since we only have 11 cars." Siwon said.

"One boy and one girl will be in one car and the rest of the members will be in one car." Leeteuk said and made the others shocked. They gave him a "what" look.

"It's a good idea though." Taeyeon said while nodding her head. "Let's start with the first couple." Taeyeon and Leeteuk discussed a while since they were their leader.

"Siwon and Tiffany, since they are the first one to be that CLOSE" Taeyeon emphasized the word "close" making Siwon and Tiffany blushed. Sooyoung who had a crush on Siwon disappointed.

"Next will be : Sunny and Sungmin, Yuri and Yesung, Yoona and Kibum, Me and Taeyeon, Jessica and Donghae, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk, Sooyoung and Ryeowook, and last Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Kangin and Shindong will go in one car and Heechul and Hankyung also go in one car" Leeteuk said with a smile. All of the paired members felt awkward. They finally got into their car and they started their trip.