Chapter 36

Love in S.M

Tiffany went to the living room after Siwon had gone, she found Donghae and Jessica were cuddling. She couldn't help to feel jealous because Siwon was not there for her. She sat beside Jessica with a pouty face.

"What's with you?" Jessica moved away a bit from Donghae and looked at her bestfriend. "Where's Siwon?"

Tiffany pouted more at  Jessica who gave her a weird look "He went to have some fresh air."

"Without you?" Jessica asked unbelieveably. Usually Siwon would take her with him wherever he went. "Woah, did you guys fight or something?" Tiffany gave Jessica a shock look while Donghae felt uncomfortable with the atmosphere.

"Of course not, maybe he just needs some alone time. Eventhough I'm his girlfriend, he still need some privacy." Tiffany answered in some annoyed tone. Jessica was about to say something but Donghae poked her, telling her to stop. "Enough about me and my love life. Tell me about yours." Jessica and Donghae blushed at the question. "How you guys ended up sleeping together?":

"Well, I confessed to Jessica at the balcony after all of you had slept. We stayed there cherishing our moment together and then we became sleepy. Then, Jessica said that she envy you and Siwon who had got the same bedroom. So we decided to sleep together last night." Jessica laughed awkwardly and TIffany just nodded simply.

"I miss Siwon now." Tiffany sighed. Donghae laughed and patted her head.

"Why don't you text him or call him." Tiffany smiled and got up. "Oh, one more thing. Siwon would act like that only if something bothered him, so it would be better for you to comfort him." Tiffany thought for a while and nodded while smiling. She quickly went to her room and took her phone out. She dialed Siwon's number but there was no answers. She tried again and again but no use. She sighed and laid down, thinking about him.


"Fany ah, wake up. Hey wake up." Taeyeon shook Tiffany's body lightly. She had fallen asleep from thinking just now. She opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon smiling to her.

"You've been sleeping for a long time, you piggy." Tiffany stuck her tounge out to Taeyeon and looked around. "Is my Wonnie home?" Taeyeon shook her head and Tiffany sighed frustratedly.

"Well, let's eat dinner first. I'm sure that Siwon will be at home soon." Tiffany and Taeyeon went to the dining room and were greeted by a very noisy members. Tiffany sat at her usual seat and sighed looking beside her, usually Siwon would be there and being the chessy man.

"Tiff, Siwon texted me and told me that he won't be home today because of some family matter." Kyuhyun said and went back to her eating. Tiffany wondered why Siwon didn't pick up her phone but sent a message to Kyuhyun instead. She was silent all the time when they were eating.

"Hey, let's go watch the talkshow that they had just attended." Heechul suggested while dragging Stella with him and the others were agreed with him. Eventhough Tiffany had no mood watching it, she had got no other choice because Yuri and Yoona had pulled her along with them.

It was a fun conversation when suddenly came the part where Tiffany denied harsly about her relationship with Siwon. Everyone turned to look at Tiffany except for Donghae and Jessica who had witnessed it. Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Stella, Heechul, and Leeteuk who were the closest members to Siwon looked at her unbelieveably.

"Yah, so this is why Siwon-hyung didn't want to go home." Kyuhyun stood up and glared at Tiffany.

"What? Is it something I do?" Tiffany still absent-minded with all of the things.

"Stop acting so innocent, you hurt him." Stella losed her temper too. "I think you would never hurt him but what is this?" She got up and went straight to her room.

"I'm outta here. I'll go talk to Siwon, he must be badly hurt. Ah, you're so unbelieveable." Heechul got up and went to his room while glaring at Tiffany.

"Will someone tell me what's happening here? Why're you guys keep yelling at me? Girls?" She looked to her members and saw them looking angry and shocked too.

"What will you feel if your boyfriend denies you? Will you be happy with it? You too Lee Donghae, why didn't you tell us about this? I believe Siwon was not with his family right now and he is probably drinking somewhere. Aish.." Leeteuk yelled out he was always protective with his dongsaengs. TIffany looked really shocked and finally she realized that she had hurt him so much. She wanted to cry but she bear it.

"Aish, trouble maker girl. Do you know that Siwon suffers a lot when Stella hurt him. I'll go to check on Heechul-hyung." Eunhyuk said and as he made his way to Heechul's bedroom suddenly Heechul ran out worriedly.

"Leeteuk ah, we need to go now." Heechul looked really worried and the fact that he was worried made the others worried too.

"Wae? What happen? Calm down first." Leeteuk grabbed Heechul's shoulder to calm him down. Stella had got out of her bedroom due to the commotion. But instead of calming down he became more panic.

"SIWON GOT INTO CAR ACCIDENT." Heechul yelled out loudly. Everyone looked really shock especially Tiffany. She slowly walked to Heechul and slapped him.

"Don't joke around like that. He is okay, he is with his family. He is --- AHHHH !!!" She yelled out and cried. She sat on the floor while kept mumbling that Siwon was okay.

"The hospital just call me just now. Hurry up we got no time." Tiffany went back to her senses, she grabbed her car's key and went there quickly while the others did the same too. Kyuhyun seemed to be really shocked and he refused to drive so Kyuhyun and Seohyun went his Shindong and Hankyung.

 

They were at the hospital and waited for the doctor to come out from the surgery room where Siwon was being treated. He went through a very bad accident that he needed a surgery because the glass got into him. The members including Siwon's parent prayed and cried silently. Siwon's parent comforted Tiffany but she chose to stay away from them crying and praying for Siwon. Finally the doctor came out with a heavy look on his face.

"Doctor, my son is okay right?" Siwon's mom dashed to the doctor while crying, her husband patted her back and comforted her. The girls and boys also ran towards the doctor.

"I'm sorry to say this but he is so weak right now and he is now COMA." Upon hearing this Tiffany fainted and shocked everyone. Jessica and Taeyeon held her while crying hardly.

"If he doesn't wake up within 48 hours, there's a possibility that he will die." The moment the doctor finished his words everyone looked shocked and had cried hardly. Kyuhyun went crazy and dashed to the the surgery room but Leeteuk and Sungmin held him.

"HYUNG!! WAKE UP HYUNG!! YOU SAY YOU WILL PROTECT ME AND HYUNGS!! HOW CAN YOU LIE THERE?!!" Kyuhyun struggled to break free from Leeteuk and Sungmin. They kept calming him down.

"Kyu, calm down. He's strong, he is our Knight, our bodyguard. He will be okay." Leeteuk said while crying heavily. Super Junior's members cried hardly, they had promised to not feeling this same situation twice after what had happened to Kyuhyun.

"He will be okay. My hyung will be okay." Kyuhyun finally calmed down and sat down.