Chapter 47

Love in S.M

Tiffany couldn't believe her ears. She doesn't want Siwon to let go of her, at least she realized that a big part of her heart is still with Siwon. She can't let it happen. She quickly takes hold of Siwon's arm to stop him.

"Wait, I don'tmean it like that. I don't want you to let go of me that easily, I .... I still love you."

Afraid that this is just a dream, Siwon quickly turns around and grabs hold of Tiffany's face. He wants to kiss her senseless to make up for the time they have lost these past few months, but instead he kisses her softly and swetly as if Tiffany is fragile and he is afraid of breaking her. It takes a few seconds for Tiffany to finally kiss him back. She finally feels complete again, it feels like the anger she felt the whole time melted away as soon as Siwon's lips touches her. They are forced to break the kiss because of the need to breathe. They pull away but their foreheads sticks close together.

"Do you mean it? That you don't want me to let go? Say the words and I'll do exactly like you said. I will never let you go no matter what happen. I will make up for my mistakes and never let you cry. I will spend my days with you and work hard to be the man you want because I love you and that is never gonna change." Siwon looks at Tiffany while pouring his heart out, his eyes are full with love, hope, and a bit of sadness, and nervous.

Tiffany closed her eyes for a second, determines to make her decision, she opens her eyes with the same look as Siwon. "You are the man I want, there is no need for you to work hard because you have me from the start. We will make up for the lost time together because I love you and that is never gonna change too. So now stop your rambling and kiss me."

With that Siwon smiles and leans in to kiss her, this time the kiss is more passionate and fill with need to make up for the time where they were separated. They pulled apart this time not because of lack of breath but because they are surprised by the loud shrieks of the girls.

"Finally, I thought I have to tie you guys up in a room to make you guys reconcile again." Taeyeon said while putting her arm around funny and takes her away from Siwon. Tiffany blushed hard and look at Siwon who looks amused and happy.

"See, I told you there is no need to tie someone's up." Sunny come forwards and link her arms to Tiffany. "Although I have to say, that is one hell of a kiss." Tiffany hit her in the arm and blushes harder, her face looks like tomato now.

"You guys corrupt our innocent maknae eyes." Yuri said while pretending to cover Seohyun's eyes. While Seohyun just congratulates Tiffany and tries to move Yuri's hand away.

Jessica smiles at the sight of them but Siwon caught her eyes. She walks to her and crosses her arm infront of him. "I know you love her, I can see that. But if you hurt again then don't ever hope to see her again. I'll take her away where you can't even lay your eyes on her." Siwon gulps nervously, he knows that it's not just an empty threat. Seeing that Siwon clearly knows what she means, Jessica smiles and pats him at the shoulder. "Congrats, and take care of her."

Suddenly the boys show up too and make the situation more embarassing than before for Siwon and Tiffany.

"Aww, the horse get it on." Heechul teased. "It's a good thing you learn how to kiss from me." Tiffany made a face and looks at Siwon who is glaring at Heechul.

"Now he is not going to mope around in the room again." Eunhyuk adds while high- fiving the boys.

"Hyung, how can you show such an indecent acts infront of maknaes. Oh no our eyes." Kyuhyun makes a dramatic act when closing her eyes that earn him a slap on the head by Leeteuk.

Donghae seems so lost in his thought, he felt something strange when he sees Siwon and Tiffany make up, like he's missing something. Right then the 'she-devil' decided to show up and do what devils do.

"Aw, you guys are so cute. But Siwon, don't come back crawling to me again okay cause I have my man right here." She links her arm to Donghae who forces a smile at her.

"Like he will ever comes back to a dog" Jessica snaps at her while glaring daggers at her. Upon hearing Jessica's voice Donghae snaps out of his thought and looks at her.

"Oppa, did you hear what she just said to me?" Steffie plays the weak puppy.

Donghae clears his throat and looks at Jessica. "You might not like her but I don't accept such insult towards her. Need I remind all of you that she is my girlfriend like it or not. So I demand respect for her." Without waiting any replies ftom them he quickly pulls Steffie and go out of the room.

After an awkward silence. "Well, so much for having fun." Shindong said.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys <3
Sorry it's been a while, please comment below because your comments will help to motivate me to update.

Love you All <3 <3