Chapter 6

Love in S.M

 

They arrived at the amusement park and the girls and the boys became close to each other and were talking comfortably. That made the situation became really good.

FLASHBACK

Taeteuk moment

Taeyeon and Leeteuk were in one car and they wer still thinking about the incident that morning. Both of them wanted to apologize but they didn't dare to speak a word.

"I'm sorry." Leeteuk finally said that. He didn't want to feel bad anymore he just wanted to start a new life.

"For what Leeteuk ssi?" Taeyeon didn't feel that Leeteuk had done something wrong to her so she didn't know what Leeteuk apologizing for,

Leeteuk sighed "For saying those horrible words to you and making you cried. I should've not done that."

"Ani, I'm the one who let out hurtful words to you and I didn't consider your feeling as a leader who have to protect your members." Taeyeon said and smiled. "So let's just forget what happened and start new things Leeteuk ssi."

"Okay if you said so. First of all I want you not to call me Leeteuk ssi, I'm getting tired of that." Leeteuk said and laughed a bit.

"So what will I call you? How about ahjussi?" Taeyeon tried to joke to make the situation good.

"Ah, that was the nickname I got from you when we first met." Leeteuk said and laughed a bit "So, I will call you ahjumma."

"Yaa, ahjussi, I'm not that old to be called ahjumma." Taeyeon pouted. They kept teasing each other and they really forgot what had happened before.

Soowook moment

Sooyoung and Ryeowook were in one car and their situation were really awkward. They still couldn't get rid of what happened in the morning not because they still angry with each other but because both of them felt sorry.

"Sooyoung ssi." Ryeowook said softly.

"Ne, before you speak I want to say sorry first, it was all because of me our leader end up to be in this kind of situation. Mianhe." Sooyoung said while looking down.

"Anii, Sooyoung ssi, I should have not be that mean. You just wanted to eat because you were hungry. So it was all my fault." Ryeowook said with a very regretful looked in his eyes.

"Ah, it really doesn't suit me to be in this gloomy situation. Let just say that we both had mistakes and let us just forget it." Sooyoung smiled "And stop calling me formally like this, I don't like it." she laughed abit.

"Ne, you too, just call me comfortably. Em, let see what nickname suit you, ah I know, shikshin." Ryeowook said and laughed, so did Sooyoung. They were getting close to each other.

Sifany moment

"Oppa, you are really genius." Tiffany said while smiling widely. She was so happy that the members were getting close to each other.

"Fany ah, you have said that so many times. It was all thanks to you too." Siwon chuckled a bit and ruffled Tiffany's hair lightly.

"But it was all because of Oppa's idea." Tiffany showed Siwon her eye smile. Siwon stunned again, he always stun whenever he saw Tiffany's smile, he had never seen that kind of beautiful smile.

"Omo, oppa. I nearly forget. They will be a lot of people at the amusement park and what if fans are there?" Tiffany became nervous.

"Fany, Oppa had booked the amusemet park just for Super Junior and SNSD so no need to worry." Siwon said and Tiffany nodded. She looked outside and saw an ice cream stall. She really wanted it but she didn't want to burden Siwon. Siwon knew what Tiffany was thinking so he slowly parked the car.

"Oppa, why did you stop the car.?"

Siwon didn't answer but just got out of the car and opened the car's door for Tiffany. Being treated like this, Tiffany felt so happy. They went to the ice cream stall and bought two chocolate ice creams. They went back to the car.

"Gomawo oppa, you're the best." TIffany said while flashing her eye smile. Siwon felt so delighted because she made Tiffany happy.

"You're welcome." Siwon said.

"You're also the best girl I've ever met." Siwon whispered softly.

Hyohyuk moment

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were in a good situatin, they didn't feel awkward and they talked about many things.

"Hyo, at the first time we met I heard that you said you can dance."

"Ne, the girls call me dancing queen."

"WOW, that's good then, I'm the dancing machine of Super Junior and we can dance together." Eunhyuk said while smiling.

"NE, I'm really glad." Hyoyeon looked outside and found Siwon and Tiffany at the ice cream stall "They really are close to each other."

"Who?" Eunhyuk asked curiously.

"Tiffany and Siwon, they are really match each other." Hyoyeon said while smiling.

"Ne, they are the first one to be that close."

"But we are also close now and we even have the same thing we like." Hyoyeon said.

"Yes, and I know the other members will become like Sifany and us."

They kept talking to each other and mostly talking about dance.

Haesica moment

"Hey Jessica, you're known as the ice princess in the group right?" Donghae said in a teasing tone and Jessica just gave him a glare.

"Don't be angry, I'm just want to know more about you and I want to light up the mood." Donghae said. Jessica looked at him and saw sincerity in his eyes so she smiled to him with a very bright smile.

"I'm not angry, Oppa."

"Woah, your smile is beautiful." Jessica blushed because of his words.

"Oppa, stop teasing me of I'll be angry."

"Arasso." Donghae said and chuckled a bit. "Can I call you Sica?"

"Of course, why not. And can I call you fish." Jessica laughed because she knew that Donghae hated that nickname. Jessica looked at Donghae and he was pouting.

"Omo, oppa. I'm just  kidding. I'll call you Hae oppa." Jessica said while smiling.

They teased each other all the way to the amusement park.

Sunsun couple

Sungmin and Sunny had gotten closer really fast and they were not doing so muc aegyo to each other and they would laugh after that.

"Sunny ah, your aegyo are really cute." Sunny blushed and happy because of that compliment.

"Yours too Oppa." Sungmin smiled because their situation were good.

"I wonder what the girls are doing right now? Will they be like us oppa?"

"The boys know how to take care of the girls. No need to worry. Some maybe will fall in love with them." Sungmin said whle smirking.

"MWO?!!" Sunny was shocekd by SUngmin's words. Sungmin laughed loudly when he saw Sunny's reaction. He was just joking but she responded to it.

"Omo, oppa just joking you know. But why are you seemed so shocked? Is it bad to fall in love with us?"

"Ani, oppa. That's npt what I mean. If they fall in love now, isn't it too fast?" Sungmin nodded. They continued their trip and they started to laugh again.

Seokyu moment

"Ah, wonder what prank to do for hyungs." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Shouldn't you respect them but why are you pulling a prank to them?" Seohyun was innocent and kind.

"You and I are world apart. You're the innocent maknae of the group and I am the evil maknae of the group. So you will not understand." Kyuhyun said coldly.

"You didn't like me, did you? You still hate me." Seohyun got teary eyes and Kyuhyun regretted to talk to her like that.

"Seohyun you misunderstand, I didn't hate you, that's a usual way for me to talk. But I promise I won't talk coldly to you again." Kyuhyun gave his warm smile to Seohyun.

"You have angelic face, Kyu oppa. Evil doesn't really suit you." Seohyun said innocently and Kyuhyun laughed.

"Let just said I have two kinds of personality." Kyuhyun laughed again.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun talked about each other personalities and eventhough there were huge different they still comfortable with each other.

Yoonbum moment

"So you are good at acting?" Kibum started the conversation.

"Not really, I just enjoy it."

"Me too, I'm also enjoy acting but don't get me wrong, I do love singing and dancing too especially with the boys."

"Ne, I know it it shows from your daily attitudes." Yoona smiled and looked at Kibum, she realized that he was handsome but she wuickly looked away.

"Hey Yoona."

"Ne oppa."

"Let's practice our acting skills when we have times. Together."

"Oh, I'm glad to. It will be so much fun. I'm happy to find Oppa that have the same hobby as mine." Yoona clapped her hands happily.

They talked about acting stuffs and enjoyed their moment so much.

Yulsung moment

"I've heard your solo song and your voice is really good." Yuri praised Yesung.

"Jinjja? Gomawo. I also have seen your dance performance and it was really good." Yesung said while smiling.

"Ah, it just a small thing. Many of SNSD members can do it."

"But, I can't dance well." Yesung said while pouting.

"Let me teach you then, and you will teach me about vocal."

"Really? Tha's good then. We will find some perfect times okay?" Yesung said and winked. Yuri winked back and smiled. They talked about their performance and praised each other.

END OF FLASBACK

Every members were talking to each other and were close now. Only by sitting in one car, the could get close.

"We are being ignore." Hankyung said.

"Go find some girls then." Heechul said and earned a smack at his head.

"Taeyeon and Leeteuk are good now." Kangin said but little inside he was disappointed.

"Ne, it's good then."

"GIRLS"

"BOYS"

Leeteuk and Taeyeon called them together and just smiled.

"Let's go inside now." Leeteuk said and everybody went inside the amusement park.