Love Is Everywhere

Love in S.M

Siwon sat down and looked at Tiffany who practiced hard. Tiffany's mind was at ease that time because she knew Siwon wasn't angry anymore so she danced greatly. After a couple of times repeating Tiffany decided to end her practice.

"You are really great." Siwon stood up and wiped Tiffany's sweat.

"Thanks Oppa."

Siwon sneaked his arm to Tiffany's waist as they sat down. Siwon pulled her into his hug and rested his chin on top of her head.

"So, what did you do today?" Tiffany asked as she looked up to see Siwon's face.

"Not much, I only had a meeting for my upcoming drama."

"New drama? That's mean our time together will be lessen." Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms. Siwon chuckled seeing his girlfriend childish act.

"We are living in the same house and we even share a same bed. I promise you, I won't forget you. How can I forget my precious baby mushroom?" Siwon gave a kiss to Tiffany's forehead.

"Promise me Oppa. You won't be attracted to the female lead right?"

"If she is more perfect than you, then I will." Siwon , he loved to see Tiffany looked jealous because that way he knew that she really loved him.

"Oppa." Tiffany hit Siwon's chest and looked away. Siwon laughed again and turned Tiffany around.

"Of course not. No one will be better than you. You are the biggest bless that God has given to me." Siwon pulled Tiffany into a long sweet kiss. "Now, I want to take you -----" Siwon was unable to finish his words because his cellphone rang. It was from Heechul.

"What was it about?" Tiffany said as she started to pack her stuffs.

"They want us to be home now. What a regret, I have already planned to take you somewhere today." Siwon pouted like a cute little boy and Tiffany knew she had to cheer him up.

"Oppa, we still have so many times to spend times together. Don't worry about it okay? Next time we will absolutely go to the place you wanted to take me to." Siwon nodded lightly while still look disappointed. They went to the parking lot and drove home.

 

Stella were sitting far away from everybody. She was thinking to herself. Thinking about how stupid she is when she left Siwon? She wasn't sure about her feelings right now. She never meant to hurt Tiffany but her words just came out.

"Hey, what are you doing here all by yourself?" Donghae approached her and patted her back.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking about something."

"Siwon right?"

Stella silenced because Donghae could easily read her mind that time.

"There are thousand men out there. Siwon had found his love and you should do it too. He had moved on from the past and now steadily making a new fresh start." Donghae patted Stella's back. Stella felt butterflies flying in her stomach as Donghae's hand touched her shoulder.

"Yes Oppa, you're right. Thanks." Stella smiled at him.

"Now let's go." Donghae pulled her up and brought her to the groups. He didn't notice that Jessica was watching them.

 

"Teukie Oppa, Did you see that? Donghae walked to Stella and they seemed happy."

"Donghae is just being friendly. But why do you ask anyway? Are you jealous." Leeteuk's eyes were fulled of feared but Taeyeon didn't notice it.

"Absolutely no. What a weird question Oppa." She laughed and Leeteuk laughed awkwardly too.

"Taengoo, do you like someone now?"

"I won't tell you." Taeyeon sticked her tounge out cutely.

"It's okay, I will find out anyway." Leeteuk sticked his tounge out too and they laughed together.

 

"We're home." Tiffany and Siwon's voice echoed through the house.

"Ppany come here, you too Siwon Oppa." Sooyoung called them.

"The reason why we asked you guys to be here because it is SuperGeneration bonding time." Sooyoung explained and they just nodded.

"Sooyoung come here." Ryeowook had called her and she quickly ran to him.

"I'm so happy that we all are getting well together." Tiffany burried her face on Siwon's board chest.

"Yeah me too. I never expect this will happen." Siwon hugged her tightly.

 

"Okay everyone. Tonight we will have a bonding moment." Shindong said.

"SuperGeneration's relationship will be handled by Shindong, Kangin and me." Hankyung added.

"Now that we're all here. Let's play spin the bottle."

"Why are we always playing that?" Kyuhyun complained.

"Perhaps, you have another idea?" Kanging asked and Kyuhyun shook his head immediately.

"Then what are we wauting for. Let's start the game."