Chapter 10

Love in S.M

They were ready to go. Before they go Leeteuk wanted to do a counting to make sure that all the members were there but since the boys were all hyper active it was so hard to do it.

"GUYS, STAND STIL !!" Leeteuk finally exploded and he sighed. The boys finally stood still and looked at the members. Leeteuk counted the members and was sure that s were completed.

In the other hand, Taeyeon was also having a hard time with the girls. The girls were busy talking to each other. But finally finished the counting.

"Ahjussi, we are ready." Taeyeon reported to Leeteuk.

"Okay, Girls and Boys, since we don't have enough cars, lets go with our partners like the last time. Agree?"

"Ne."

"I'm not agree." Kangin said suddenly. Leeteuk knew why and he felt bad because he already knew Kangin's feeling for Taeyeon yet he still stuck around her.

"I'm not going to go with Shindong. I'm about to go crazy." Kangin reasoned.

"Yah, what did I do?" Shindong said.

"Ne, just change with me, I have something to do with Shindong too. Is it okay with you ahjumma?"

Taeyeon was not happy with Leeteuk decision and was kind of disappointed but she didn't want to show it.

"Fine with me ahjussi. Kangin ssi was good to me."

However they finally got into the cars and made their way to SM buildings. The members on the car were talking, chatting, joking, and many others. FInally they arrived. They went straight to Soo Man's office.

"Good morning, Lee Soo Man ssi." All of them greeted him and the room was kind of packed because all of them got into there.

"Good morning, and oh please except for the leaders of the groups wait outside. This room is going to explode if you guys are all here." Soo Man's joke.

"Ne, we will outside." Siwon said and all of them went outside.

"Now, I have something to tell you, I believe you already know this so I just want to remind you."

"What is it?" Leeteuk was curious. He was afraid that Soo Man would forbid them from dating each other because he knew that some of the members might ended up together.

"Be close to each other. I want you to be close with each other and even you end up dating each other, it's okay." Soo Man smiled. Leeteuk was relieved with his words.

"Songsaenim, we already know it. About the dating things its all about the members choices." Taeyeon said with a straight face.

"And one more thing, you guys will work a sub unit group which called SuperGeneration. You will be paired with each other also you will practice on the same practice room. Do you want me to pair you guys or you guys choose it yourself?"

"Let us choose." Leeteuk and Taeyeon said in unison making Lee Soo Man surprised.

"Okay, now go to your members."

Leeteuk and Taeyeon walked outside and the members immediately shot questions to their leaders.

"Hyung, what did he said?"

"Unnie, what did he said?"

Leeteuk and Taeyeon talked about it with their members.

"How about it girls? Who do you want to choose?" Taeyeon asked the girls. All the girls thought the same thing. They wanted the boys to ask them first, they didn't want to do it first. Taeyeon knew it so he asked Leeteuk to ask the boys.

"So boys, want to decide it now?" Leeteuk asked.

The boys all thought the same things too, they were afraid of being rejected. "We still don't know it. Give us time." Donghae said and they all nodded. They agreed to think about it more. They walked to the new practice room and they were surprised by it. The practice room was big and looked well decorated. They just did some random things.

"Fany ah." Siwon called Tiffany.

Tiffany turned around and gave him her eye smile. "Ne, is there something wrong?"

"Want to go somewhere with me?" Siwon said while blushing. Tiffany was confused with his sudden request but she just agreed to it.

"Ne, let's go Oppa." They told the members that they were going out.

"Where are we going oppa?" Tiffany said while entering Siwon's car.

"I feel really bored there. And I'm thinking fo asking you to go somewhere with me. Actually I don't really now where to go." Siwon answered honestly and Tiffany found it cute and she giggled.

"Oppa, why don't we go to the rooftops instead of going out. It is my favorite place in this building." Tiffany said cutely.

"Oh yeah? Then let's go there." They got out the car. Siwon grabbed Tiffany's hand and they walked together. Tiffany's heartbeats were really fast and her face gotten red. They go to the elevator but it was written that the elevator was broken.

"Ottokhe? I really want to go there. I haven't gone there for awhile." Tiffany pouted. Siwon didn't want Tiffany looked sad.

"Let just use the stairs."

"But it was kind of far oppa."

"You really want to go there right? So let just take the stairs." Siwon grabbed Tiffany's hand again and because of that Tiffany couldn't think right so she just nodded her head. They took the stairs and it was quite tiring. Finally they arrived at the rooftops.

"Oppa you're sweating so much." Tiffany using her hands wiped off Siwon's sweat. Siwon couldn't even move an inch because he was so nervous of being so close with Tiffany.

Suddenly Tiffany lost her balance and falled to Siwon and because he was unaware of it, both of them fell down. Their eyes met each others and once again they admired each other. They were in that position for minutes and Tiffany backed to her senses and quickly stood up again.

"Oppa mianhe, because of me you fell down."

"Ani, not your fault. I'm okay anyway." Siwon smiled and ruffled Tiffany's hair.

"Gomawo Oppa. I'm so happy that I have you in my life." Those words were said with a really sincerity. Siwon blushed and was extremely happy because of that. He had made up his mind to ask Tiffany to be his partner.

"Fany ah, do you want to be my partner for our sub unit group?" Siwon asked carefully because he was afraid of being rejected.

Tiffany squealed and hugged Siwon unconsionously. "Oppa, I thought you will never ask."

"Who will I ask if not you?" Siwon hugged her back. They broke the hug and smiled with each other.

"Let's go down oppa the other will look for us." Tiffany said and pushed Siwon down the stairs. They were joking on their way down. Tiffany suddenly tripped over the stairs.

"FANY AH. Gwenchana?" Siwon quickly ran to Tiffany.

"Ah, Gwenchana. It just sprained I guess, not a big deal." Tiffany smiled trying to cover her hurt.

"Mianhe, Oppa didn't catch you. Oppa must have safe you." Siwon said with a sad and apologetic face. Tiffany didn't like it.

"Oppa, it's not your fault. Don't be sorry." Tiffany showed Siwon her beautiful eye smile. Siwon nodded.

"Can you walk?" Tiffany tried to stand up but she couldn't. Suddenly, Siwon carried her bridal style and Tiffany was caught off guard.

"Oppa, put me down. I'm okay."

"No, I'm going to take care of you until your leg was healed. I will stay by your side." Siwon said with a serious look.

"Oppa" she about to denied it but her hearts talked different "okay then."

Siwon smiled and continued carrying Tiffany's on his arm to the practice room.