Chapter 18

Love in S.M

"So everyone know the steps right? And we will need 3 couples to act like a real couple in this dance. Do you have someone in your mind?" Eunhyuk said and everybody looked at each other and smirked.

"SIFANY" They shouted out loud in the same time making Siwon and Tiffany shocked. They looked at each other confusely.

"What? Us? Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon is way better than us." Siwon tried to reason.

"Ne, why did you choose us?" Tiffany asked confusely.

"Because both of you look like a real couple." Taeyeon and Leeteuk said in the same time. The other members who heard and saw that smirked again. While Taeyeon and Leeteuk blushed.

"Next, uri leader couple." Hyoyeon added while laughing.

"Yah, then the dancing machine and dancing queen should be together. You guys are incharge of our dance. And I know that the fans will love it to see both of you dance."

"Speaking about fans, what will they react after know that we are going to be in one group?" Taeyeon was worried for not being accepted by the fans.

"Who knows? We can't predict it." Kangin said while looking at the other's worried faces. "Guys, you don't need to be freak out."

"Ah, back to the topic. So the main couples are Sifany, Taeteuk, and Hyohyuk, right? That means the others don't need to practice that hard. I'm so glad." Donghae said while laughing but he earned a smack from Sungmin and he pouted.

They started the dance practice and since Sifany, Taeteuk, and Hyohyuk were the main couples. They learned the dances first. It was awkward for them since they got a lot of skinship. Siwon couldn't help blushing when Tiffany was extremely close to her. Tiffany also couldn't stop blushing when there was a move where Siwon had to pull Tiffany's waist and pulled her into his hug.

"Woah, what a hot scenes." Kyuhyun the evil maknae teased them.

"Are they just acting or they are really couples?" Jessica looked at them in amazed look.

"Why are you jealous? Want to do it with me?" Donghae earned a smack from Jessica and a glare.

"Stop you fishy words Oppa."

The others kept teasing the couples who were dancing in the front but they tried to ignore it. Tiffany's leg started to hurt so she wanted to take a rest. She was covered by sweat. She really practice hard eventhough her leg is still hurting.

"Fany are you tired? Your leg must be hurting." Siwon walked closer and brought a towel to wiped Tiffany's sweat. Tiffany loved how Siwon cared about her but she didn't want him to worry about her.

"No, just a little. Since it haven't fully healed yet. But I'm okay Oppa." Tiffany made a very cute smile. Siwon couldn't help but smiled along with her. Tiffany suddenly grabbed the towel and wiped Siwon's face.

"Oppa, you should take of yourself first." Tiffany was acting like she was his wife and it made Siwon blushed madly.

"Ah, Oppa want to change cloth first okay." Siwon stood up and went to the corner. He took out his shirt from his bag. And what he did next made the girls shouted while Tiffany blushed madly. Siwon took his shirt right away there, it had been his habit to do so.

"Yah hyung. There are girls here." Ryeowook warned him.

"Mian, I forget."

"Back to the practice everyone." Eunhyuk instructed them to continue their practice. They praticed until 11 p.m and their body was hurting so much. Their faces looked like zombies.

"Let's go home. I can't do it anymore." Sunny whined.

"Okay then one more time and we finish." Hyoyeon said and all the members were sighing. They still tried their best and they did well. Finally, they could get home. They were at the front door but as the door was locked and they started to panick.

"Woah, ottokhe?" Yoona was panicked.

"I haven't eaten yet." Sooyoung cried.

"Siwon ah, can you break the door?" Sungmin said making all of them stared at him in disbelief. Siwon looked like he wanted to try it but Tiffany quickly stopped him.

"This is steel door. How can Siwon Oppa break this? Don't do it Oppa. You'll hurt yourself. I'd rather being stuck here than seeing you hurt." Tiffany clinged into Siwon's arm to prevent him to do anything.

"Okay, I won't."

"What can we do hyung?" Ryeowook said worriedly.

"I don't know. What can we do now?" Leeteuk said frustratedly.