Chapter 19

Love in S.M

"And for your information, usually the lights will ---- " Kyuhyun unable to continue his words. Because .....

"AHHHH!!!!" The girls screamed loudly.

"be shut down." Kyuhyun continue annoyingly. She noticed someone held his hand and he could feel the person was trembling. After awhile, he noticed that it was Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, don't be afraid." Kyuhyun tried to calm her down by hugging her.

"Oppa, where are you? I'm so scared." Tiffany was crying that time. It was extremely dark there so she couldn't see Siwon anywhere. Only Siwon who could make her felt secure. Suddenly she felt someone hugged her and because she was panicked she tried to fight.

"Yah, let go of me." She hit the person who hugged her.

"Fany ah, it's me. Siwon oppa. Ssh, calm down." Siwon hugged Tiffany tightly.

"Oppa, I'm so scared." Tiffany cried and Siwon tried to calm her.

"Girls-- girls-- ca-lm --do-wnn." Taeyeon tried to be a brave leader but she couldn't. Who wouldn't be afraid being locked in a huge building with no light? Leeteuk knew it and helped Taeyeon to calm the girls.

"Girls, please stop crying and shouting. We have to find a way to be out of here or at least turn on the light. Now does anyone here know where the place where we can turn on the light?"

"I don't think so." Shindong said.

"Then we got no choice, we have to split out to find it. Or is there anyone who dare to volunteer?" Leeteuk said eventhough he knew no one would dare to go alone.

Siwon kept hugging Tiffany and he didn't like Tiffany to be that scared. If they had to split out Tiffany would be scared so he wanted to volunteer.

"I will go to find it." Everyone was scared by Siwon especially Tiffany. She didn't want him to go by himself.

"I'll go with Siwon oppa." She bravely said.

"But Fany ah, it can be dangerous. We didn't know who locked us and we didn't know whether there was a thief or not. I don't want my girls to be hurt." Hyoyeon was being protective.

"Yes, hyung that's right. You should't go there by yourself." Kibum said "Why don't we go there together?"

"Ne, I'm agree." Seohyun bravely said.

"How about we call someone to help us?" Sooyoung said not knowing her idea was brilliant.

"Good idea. Let me call Minho." Siwon searched his phone but he couldn't find it anywhere. He checked everywhere but he still couldn't find it.

"Oppa, just use mine." Tiffany searched too but she ended the same with Siwon. Everyone started to panick and searched their phones but they couldn't find their phones.

"Omo, otthoke? How can our phone gone at the same time?" Yoona panicked.

"Yes, something weird is going on here." Yuri added.

"Don't you think someone had planned this before?" Sunny suspected something.

"Yeah, how come all of this happen in the same time?" Sungmin said.

"Alright guys, we'll find out later. Let's just turn on the light first." Kangin said.

"We need flashlight." Tiffany said.

"I know where to find it." Heechul said and started to move. "Follow me."

They walked while holding hands and Heechul led the way. They finally got the flashlights and they started to move. They were walking a little bit comfortably when they suddenly heard music was played inside one of the rooms.

"Wha-- what is- that?" Tiffany started to trembled and Siwon held her closer.

"Weird, no one here except us." Hyoyeon said. They kept hearing the music when suddenly it changed into a woman's crying voice. The girls hid themselves behind the boys body except for Tiffany. She just stood there and was curious about the voice eventhough she was afraid. She kept holding Siwon's arm.

The voice changed again to a very scary one making Tiffany turned and hugged Siwon tightly. The voice turned into an evil and scary laugh. Everyone exchanged the scary looks.

"I'm going to check it." Siwon said.

"I'll come with you oppa." Tiffany smiled and bravely walked towards the scary room.

 

What exactly happen there?
No one know..

 

hey guys...
Thanks for my subscribers and the one who always support my story
I put a little horror here and I hope you like it

Please comment and subscribe
Your comments make my day perfect