Chapter 23

Love in S.M

SuperGeneration went to buy food and drinks for their celebration party. They went in a van. On the way to the supermarket they chatted a lot and they were so happy with their succesful performance.

"Wuhh, our had effort were paid." Leeteuk said while strecthing his hands.

"Yes, and thanks to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk for the great choreography." Taeyeon smiled to them.

"Ani, that choreography won't look good if someone else do it. Right Oppa?" Hyoyeon said while smiling to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nodded his head and smiled.

While the members were talking to each other. Tiffany was busy with her phone. It seemes like she was texting someone. Siwon looked at her and became curious about it. "Fany what are you doing?"

Tiffany looked and Siwon and quickly put her phone inside. She put her eye smile and looked at him. "Ani oppa, it's just my old friend who texted me." Siwon didn't really believe what Tiffany said but he just let it go. Siwon just smiled and nodded to her. Soon they reached the supermarket and they wore something like black glasses to prevent people notice them. They went there and luckily the supermarket was not crowded. They went with their partner.

"Oppa, what do you want to eat?" Tiffany asked Siwon while pushing the cart. Siwon grabbed the car.

"Let me push it. What about you? What do you want to eat?" Siwon said and smiled at Fany. Tiffany were really touched with that gentle side of Siwon and she loved it.

"Ehmm, chocolate ice cream." Tiffany squelead.

"Let's buy it then." Siwon grabbed Tiffany's hand to take it. They walked happily after took the ice cream. They then walked again until they came to the clothing stores. They entered and looked around. A soft pink dress caught Tiffany's eyes. She looked at it and liked it very much. She wanted to buy it and she checked her bag and noticed that she didn't bring any money so she just walked away and sighed.

"Do you want it?" Siwon who was observing her suddenly apperead. Tiffany quickly shook her head and smiled byt Siwon knew that she was looking at the dress. They walked out the shop and went to food and drinks section again.

30 minutes later they met at cashier. Sooyoung and Ryeowook pushed a really full cart and it shocked the members.

"Yah, what are you guys buying?" Yoona asked. "It's more than me and Kibum's oppa cart."

"3/4 of these are Sooyoung's."

"What about it? We are going to party anyway." Sooyoung said innocently.

"Okay, but who will pay?" Leeteuk said and everybody looked at a certain person.

"What me again?" Siwon shocked because he always end up paying for them,

"Please hyung." Kyuhyun pleaded with his puppy eyes. But Siwon pushed him away.

"No. You're not cute enough to make me pay for all of these." Siwon crossed his arm and smirked.

Suddenly Donghae and Eunhyuk pulled Tiffany. Tiffany stumbled and almost fell down. "What's wrong oppa?" Tiffany said.

"Ppany ah, help us will you? We didn't bring any money and I'm sure the girls didn't bring too. The one who always bring money arounf is Siwon. Please, we didn't want to starve to death." Eunhyuk and Donghae pleaded Tiffany but she didn't know why must her who did it. Finally she nodded and walked to Siwon.

"Oppa." Tiffany clinged to Siwon's arm and he was shocked and immediarely blushed.

"Ne Fany. Is there something wrong?" Siwon said while looking deeply at her. Tiffany felt nervous but she acted cute.

"Oppa, I'm hungry. Can't you pay for the stuffs we buy?" Tiffany said cutely. Siwon sighed and thought Tiffany was going to tell him something important.

"I should've known." Siwon made Tiffany let go of his hand and walked to the cashier. He paid and walked away. He was a bit disappointed with Tiffany who also took part in making Siwon paid for the stuffs. It didn't mean that he hated to pay for them, but Siwon hoped Tiffany would take his side and helped him.

All the members were shocked with that and quickly took their stuffs and chased Siwon. Tiffany was dumbfounded and Jessica stayed with her. "Fany ah, you shouldn't have done that. He was disappointed."

"I just helping Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa." Tiffany said innocently while her eyes started to tear up. Jessica hugged her. "Don't cry. He thought you would be on his side, defending him. So he disappointed." Tiffany calmed down and walked towards the van. When she entered she could sense the weird situation.

"I need to go to toilet. I'll be back." Siwon walked out and went inside the clothes shop. He bought the dress that Tiffany wanted and said to himself "I bought this incase you really love me." Siwon said and sighed and walked back to the van.

While Siwon was not in the van. Leeteuk scolded Donghae and Eunhyuk while Taeyeon scolded Tiffany.

"Yah, why did you have to make Tiffany done that. Look what happened now." Donghae and Eunhyuk looked down.

"Fany ah, why did you do that? You know what you look like just now? A girl who just wants money from a boy. It's better that we don't have party than having this kind of situation." Taeyeon raised her voice and Tiffany couldn't help but cry.

"Yes, it's my fault. From now on, he will see me like that." Tiffany cried and Jessica hugged her. "Unnie, you should now how to manage your words." Jessica glared at her, Suddenly the van's door opened and Siwon was standing there awkwardly.

"Did you guys wait long?" Siwon said awkwardly and they quickly shook their heads. The atmosphere was weird so Siwon wanted to change it.

"Since, I'm the one who payed for all of this.I don't need to clean up after the party." Siwon said and the members laughed except for Tiffany.

"Okay, only for today." Sungmin jokingly said.

"I'll do the whole cleaning up stuff." Tiffany suddenly said.

"You alone? No, that won't do Unnie." Seohyun said. But Tiffany insisted on doing so..

 

 

Hey guys sorry for not updating
I got tests and many more
And tomorrow is my birthday and I'll give you guys more updates
Please comment
Love you all