Chapter 28

Love in S.M

Everyone had been practicing really hard. Eventhough Tiffany had been serious she sometimes forgot the dance steps but she still did great. Everyone aware of the awkward situation and felt burdened because of it.

"Ahjussi, why Tiffany has to suffer like this right after she became Siwon's boyfriend?" Taeyeon sat beside Leeteuk and talked a lot with him.

"Don't be worry, Siwon isn't a bad guy. He keeps his words well and once he said that he loved her, nothing could possibly change it." Leeteuk assured Taeyeon.

"Right. He is the sweet guy anyway. Ah, I want to have a boyfriend too." Taeyeon didn't realize what she said had made Leeteuk's heart fluttered. Leeteuk had developed his feeling towards Taeyeon but unable to show it.

"You will get someone you love soon. Just wait for it." After saying that he got up and went to play with his other dongsaengs leaving Taeyeon blushed madly.

Across the room, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were sitting next to each other and were playing around happily. Eunhyuk loved to play with her and the truth was Hyoyeon was his real ideal type. He stared at her lovingly and admiring her beautiful face.

"Oppa, why are you staring at me like that?" Hyoyeon punched Eunhyuk's arm lightly and Eunhyuk snapped out of his thought.

"Your face looks like monkey." Eunhyuk ran outside after saying that and Hyoyeon ran after him. "Yah Oppa, do you want to die? Wait until I catch you. Oppa!!!"

In the other side of the room Tiffany was sitting with her body leaning to Siwon. She felt weird with Stella around them. Siwon didn't look shocked anymore and he had made up his mind, he would treated her well just because of the work because he didn't want his girlfriend to be angry.

"Baby, what are you thinking about? Thinking about me?" Siwon poked Tiffany's cheek and she laughed.

"You're so full of yourself. I'm not thinkng of anything." Tiffany looked up to see Siwon pouting face and she giggled cutely.

"You don't love me anymore? I'm thinking about taking you for a romantic date but since you are like this, maybe I shouldn't do it." Siwon pouted cutely and pretended to be angry. Tiffany who had never known that he had this kind of side found it really cute. she leaned up and kissed his lips.

"How can I don't love you anymore when you always make my heart flutters? Oppa saranghae. Please take me to a date." Tiffany did aegyo to Siwon and he couldn't resist it. He pushed Tiffany closer to him and kissed her sweetly.

"Oppa, there are other members here." Tiffany broke the kiss and blushed. Siwon didn't care and kissed her again.

 

Stella had been watching Siwon and Tiffany. She looked jealous and sad. Heechul who was nearby with Leeteuk noticed it and came closer to her.

"Hey, don't ever think about ruining their relationship." Heechul warned her with a serious face. Stella got angry and stood up. She raised her voice to Heechul.

"How can you accuse me like that? I never thought about that." Her voice made everyone looked at Heechul and her. Heechul smirked and didn't buy what she said.

"So why are you looking at them like that? Jealous much?!" Heechul sometimes could be really protective towards his brothers and he couldn't bear one of them got hurt.

"I'm just looking at them and remembering the past. If I didn't leave, Siwon oppa won't be with her she should thank me because of that. And the place where she is as SNSD member is mine but now its her, she should also thank me about that." Stella was really mad, she didn't even think before she talked. She just bluntly said those things and didn't aware that Tiffany's anger had also risen up.

"Kim Stella, don't you ever insult my unnie. You don't know anything about her, what she had now is what she deserve to have, not because you gave it to her." Sooyoung pointed at Stella angrily.

"And now my old bestfriend points her finger at me. That's great just great." Stella said and sat down again.

"That's enough, don't ruin my mood further more." Tiffany said. "I'm going to catch some air." She quickly walked outside.

"See what you have done." Siwon said angrily to Stella and ran after Tiffany. Stella looked shock because Siwon had never been angry with her before. She covered herself and cried. The other members sighed and left her alone.

 

Siwon had been running here and there to find Tiffany. He went to the rooftop since he remembered that it was her favorite place in SM building. He open the rooftop door and found Tiffany curled up in the corner while crying. He quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Fany, what she said is wrong. Eventhough she didn't go away that time I will still love you and you will still belong in SNSD. Stop crying please, I hate to see my girl crying like this, it hurts me."

Tiffany calmed down a bit and hugged Siwon back. She buried herself in Siwon's board chest. "Jeongmal? You will still love me? Promise me something then, you will not leave me right? I don't think I can live without you."

"I will not leave you and I promise. There's only you in my heart." Siwon smiled and kissed her forehead. "Now let's get back, the others must have been worried about you."

"I don't want. I don't want to see that witch because you might fall for her again." Tiffany broke the hug and crossed her arms like a child. Siwon laughed and hugged her back. "Silly girl, how can I love a witch when a goddess is here by my side?" Tiffany giggled hearing Siwon's cheesy words. Suddenly Siwon lifted her up.

"Oppa, what are you doing? Put me down" Tiffany struggled from Siwon but he was much stronger than her so she gave up.

 

Siwon and Tiffany arrived at the practice room. Tiffany was srill in Siwon's arms. She saw Stella sitting across the room. Tiffany linked her arms to Siwon's neck and hugged him closer. Siwon giggled from his girlfriend cute act. Everyone felt relieved that Siwon had brought Tiffany back. Suddenly Stella walked closer to Siwon and Tiffany.

"Tiffany, I'm so sorry that I said those hurful words. I didn't mean it." Tiffany smiled to her.

"Ne, it's okay. Just forget it. I don't want we bacome enemies anyway. Besides Wonnie Oppa had made sure his feeling for me so I'm okay." It sounded like Tiffany wanted to tell Stella that Siwon was hers. Stella just smiled and nodded.

 

They were finally home now. The girls realized that Stella had no room to sleep so she had to share a room with someone. Suddenly Tiffany squealed and jumped.

"Are you outta your mind?" Jessica spoke to her with English and Tiffany just shook her head. She ran to Siwon who was drinking at the kitchen and made him choked.

"Omo, what is it Fany?"

"Emm, I know it is rude to ask and its kinda weird for me to ask this from you, but can I sleep in your room?" Tiffany blushed and Siwon choked again.

"Am I hearing things? You want to share room with me?" Tiffany nodded and Siwon smiled widely. "Can I say no to my princess, I'll do whatever you want." Tiffany quickly kissed Siwon's cheek and ran to front again. Taeyeon haven't decided yet.

"Stella you can use your room. I'll move to another room." Everyone shocked because of this. Even Stella flusterred because of that

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon asked her and she nodded. "Fine, Fany and I will share a room. Stella you can use her room."

"Ani, I'm not staying with you. I'm staying with Siwon oppa."

"BWO?!!"

"What about it? We are couples and I promise we won't do anything weird. Unnie please." Taeyeon knew she couldn't win over Tiffany and she just nodded.

"Yes, I love you unnie."