Chapter 21

Love in S.M

"He kissed me." Tiffany said to herself when she was driving her car. SNSD manager opened the door for them and asked them to go home. She felt happy and worried at the same time. "The guy I love kissed me but does her feel the same way as I do?".

"Yah, Choi Siwon. You're an absolutely stupid person. How can you do that. She will be awkward with you." Siwon was talking to himself while hitting his head. "But if I just keep my feeling I know I will regret." He smiled.

Luckily, when they kissed SNSD and Super Junior members were busy with themselves and it was still dark so they couldn't see Siwon and Tiffany kissed. Finally they arrived home safely. Siwon got out from his car and so did Tiffany. Their eyes met but they quickly looked away.

"Yah Oppa, what's wrong with them?" Sooyoung asked Ryeowook.

"Love fight maybe." Ryeowook joked and Sooyoung giggled/

"Alright guys, tomorrow we will have our last practice in the morning and the performance at the afternoon. Rest well you guys. Don't waste your time and quickly get to bed." Taeyeon was a very responsible leader she didn't want they'd be sick just because of exhasuted.

"But, don't you think we need to talk for a while?" Seohyun asked carefully while glancing at Tiffany.

"About what Seobaby?" Yuri asked.

"You know the psycho just now. I think that he will come again and it could be dangerous for us especially for Tiffany unnie and Siwon Oppa."

"Don't worry Seo. We can protect ourselves and we will be fine." Tiffany was trying to calm her members down becasue she didn't like others worried about her. "Besides, I have Siwon oppa here. Don't need to worry."

"Yes girls, I'll protect her." Siwon said with a huge smile.

"It will be wiser not to tell CEO SM first because of he will be over protective to us and even cancel our show," Leeteuk said. "Let's tell him after our show." Leeteuk added. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Then go to your own rooms and sleep. Good night all." Taeyeon said and they went to their own rooms.

Siwon and Tiffany couldn't sleep well that night. They were both thinking about the kiss and the man who did those scaries thing and said that he loved Tiffany. After thinking awhile they finally fell asleep.

 

The nest day they woke up early and went to practice. Siwon and Tiffany were acting as usual because they didn't want to be awkward and ruined their performance since they were the main couple. They practice for two hours and they had lunch. After having lunch they went the place where the performance was held. The girls and boys prepared for the performance. The girls dressed up ily and so did the boys.

"Oppa, you look great." Tiffany praised Siwon.

"You also look incredible." Siwon said and Tiffany blushed.

Suddenly someone tapped Tiffany's shoulder. She looked back and surprised.

"Oppa." Tiffany hugged the guy who tapped her shoulders. He was Wooyoung. Siwon glared at them. He felt really jealous.

"Woah, uri Fany is beautiful today." Wooyoung said.

"Oppa, where are your other members? Are you here to perform?" Tiffany was not aware of Siwon's jealousy. Siwon just stared at them sadly.

"Ani, I have a little business to settle and I see that SNSD and Super Junior will form a new group so I came here to see you." Wooyoung said sweetly.

"Oppa you're so sweet." Tiffany pinched Wooyoung's cheek and he was in pain.

"Omo, did I hurt you. Let me see it." Tiffany looked at Wooyoung's face and saw bruises. Wooyoung told Tiffany that he got that bruises because he was beaten by a thief. Siwon coughed to make Tiffany realized that he was still there.

"I don't think I needed here so I gotta go." Siwon said and left them. "Don't forget that we will perform soon Tiffany ssi and enjoy your talk with your Oppa." Siwon quickly walked away and went to the other members.

"What's with him?" Tiffany pouted.

"Ah an arrongant boy like him is like that. You just don't know it." Wooyoung said.

"Siwon Oppa is not like that. He is kind, sweet, and he cares about me a lot." Tiffany said while blushing.

"Can we talk about something else?" Wooyoung said as angers were seen in his eyes. Tiffany and Wooyoung chatted for a bit and Tiffany needed to go because she had to perform.

"Good luck baby." Wooyoung said and kissed Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany was dumbfounded but she thougt it just a goodluck kiss. She didn't know that Siwon was standing nearby and saw what happened.

"I shouldn't have thought of having her. She already have a man. Siwon ah, face it." Siwon told himself and he walked away while tears started to form in his eyes.