Chapter 13

Love in S.M

Tiffany woke uo early and felt better. She stood up carefully and walked outside. She was surprised seeing Siwon slept outside her bedroom. She sat beside at him and admired his face. She felt very touched by what Siwon had done. She touched Siwon's face lightly and smiled to himself.

"Am I that handsome Fany?" Siwon suddenly said and surprised her, she moved backwards and hit her head on the door.

"Oppa, you scared me." Fany said while rubbing her head. Siwon laughed and pinched her cheek.

"Mianhe, you're the one who stared at my face just now."

"I didn't. I was just trying to wake you up." She was pouted. "But Oppa, why did you sleep here? Is there something wrong with your bedroom?"

"Ani, Oppa just wanted to take care of you so Oppa slept here."

Tiffany blushed and smiled to Siwon "Oppa, Gomawo. You're the best." She put her thumb up.

"Are you hungry Oppa? I want to cook for you?" Tiffany said.

"No, your leg is still hurt. Don't push yourself."

"But I really want to cook for you. Or what about we cook together? Let Ryeowook and Sooyoung rest for a day. Oppa, please." She begged Siwon using many aegyos and Siwon couldn't resist her cuteness. He nodded and helped Tiffany to stand up. They went to the kitchen.

"Oppa, Fany, what are you doing?" Sooyoung asked. She woke up earlier than usual because she couldn't sleep last night thinking about Siwon and Tiffany. She was having a hard time seeing Siwon and Tiffany who were always together.

"Oh, Sooyoung ah, we are cooking, want to join?" Siwon asked not knowing that Tiffany was jealous and Sooyoung felt extremely happy.

"Sure. Since Tiffany's leg is hurt. I'll help, besides this is my usual routine." Sooyoung smiled widely.

"I'm okay, I want to cook too." Tiffany insisted.

"Fany, just sit there okay. Oppa and Sooyoung will cook." Siwon's intention was to made Tiffany rest her leg but Tiffany thought that Siwon wanted to be with Sooyoung.

"Fine, enjoy your time." Tiffany said and quickly walked away. She went to her bedroom and slammed her bedroom's door. She was angry and disappointed, she thought that she could spend her time with Siwon more but it ended up like this. Taeyeon whose bedroom was beside Tiffany's, heard a loud voice. Taeyeon quickly went to Tiffany's bedroom and found Tiffany sitting on her bed almost crying.

"Omo, Fany ah. What happened?" Taeyeon asked while patting Tiffany's head. Tiffany told everything to Taeyeon and cried.

"Fany, maybe he just wanted to make sure that you will not hurt your leg again."

"I don't care. Unnie can you leave me alone? I want to sleep. Thank you for comforting me." Tiffany said as she hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and nodded to Tiffany. She walked outside and found Kangin was infront of her bedroom.

"Kangin Oppa? What are you doing there?" Kangin shocked with Taeyeon's sudden appearence.

"Ah, Taeyeon ah. Oppa want to ask you to become my partner in the sub unit group. Do you want it?" Kangin asked politely. Taeyeon wanted to be with Leeteuk even if she had to ask him first.

"Miannhe Oppa, I'm thinking of making a leader couple with Leeteuk oppa. You can ask the other girls." Taeyeon smiled and Kangin was deeply hurt but he managed to show a smile and walked away.

In the kitchen, Siwon was cooking with Sooyoung but his mind was all about Tiffany right now. Sooyoung knew this and felt really bad but part of her felt so happy being able to be close with the one she liked. They finally finished cooking and they called everyone to join them. Tiffany and Taeyeon came together and Tiffany avoided Siwon.

"Fany ah, here eat this." Siwon gave Tiffany food but she ignored it. She took the bread and jam also milk, then she sat beside Taeyeon.

"Why are you eating that, Fany?" Sooyoung asked carefully.

"I don't want to eat." Tiffany answered coldly and looked away. Siwon was hurt being treated like that by Tiffany and Sooyoung didn't like it.

"This food was cooked by Siwon oppa for you. Can you show a little respect?" Sooyoung yelled at Tiffany.

"Yah, so is that your business?! Why?! You like him?!" Tiffany yelled back and everyone there weren't dare to speak a word. They had never seen both of them that angry before.

"Let her be." Siwon said. "Let's just continue our breakfast. Sooyoung thank you." Siwon quietly ate his food. Tiffany stood up and went back to her room, she took a bath. She was having a really hard time while walking because her leg started to hurting again but she ignored it. Finally everyone was ready to go to practice.

"Tiffany, join Leeteuk oppa's car with me, okay?" Taeyeon said and Tiffanly nodded. Siwon was extremely hurt being ignored by Tiffany.

"Hyung, can Sooyoung go with you?" Ryeowook suddenly said making Tiffany and Sooyoung shocked. Even if it hurt Ryeowook, he wanted to see Sooyoung happy.

"Why? Is there something  wrong with your car?"

"Yes, I think the fuel is gone. Sooyoung ah, go with Siwon okay? I'll go with maknae."

"Why go with us?" Kyuhyun whined and Seohyun just smiled. Sooyoung then went with Siwon and Ryeowook went with maknaes. Unlike usual, the trip was filled by silence. The situation was not good since the morning and it affected the other members too. They arrived at the practice room. They were really practicing and they discussed about the concept of the new sub unit group.

"Sooyoung, do you have partner? If you don't have, just go with Siwon, I'm thinking of someone else." Tiffany suddenly said and that words stabbed Siwon's heart. He didn't expect Tiffany to be that angry with him. Sooyoung wanted to be with Siwon but she knew that Tiffany was just angry right now and she knew that she would regretted it later.

"I already have partner. Ryeowook oppa is my partner."

Ryeowook was shocked and happy because of that. Siwon was relieved that Sooyoung rejected Tiffany's offer. She looked at Tiffany and he saw her pouting and looked away.

"Then, two couples had been made, and now boys, please make your move. We don't have much time. Now get the girl you want to be with and go somewhere else to talk." Leeteuk said as she stood up and dragged Taeyeon away. Then, Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yesung, Yoona and Kibum, Donghae and Jessica, finally Sunny and Sungmin. The left out boys went out also.

"Oppa, want to go outside?" Sooyoung poked Ryeowook.

"Sure, let's go." They went outside.

Tiffany and Siwon were the only persons in the room. There was an awkward silence. Tiffany sighed and walked outside but Siwon grabbed her hand.

"What?" Tiffany asked coldly with cold stare too.

"I don't know you will be this angry. This morning, I just don't want you to hurt your leg again, sorry if I hurt your feeling."

Tiffany made Siwon let go of her hand. "I just don't like someone broke his promise and since you already apologize, I'll forgive you. Now please excuse me." Tiffany smiled and walked outside. Even she said she forgave him but he knew that she was half hearted when she did that. Siwon sighed and sat on the corner. He almost crying. He closed his eyes when suddenly the door swung open and Tiffany ran to him and hugged him.

 

 

Cliff hanger guys :P
Please comment and subscribe :))
Love all of my readers especially my subscribers <3