Chapter 40

Love in S.M

The sun shone through the window, waking Siwon up. He glanced to his side and realized that Tiffany was still sleeping while hugging him. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Wake up sunshine." Siwon kissed Tiffany's eyelids to wake her up but the young girl didn't budge. "Wakey, wakey." Siwon tried to shake Tiffany's body but she just groaned. Siwon then tickled her belly that caused her to laugh.

"Oppa, stop. Haha, I'm awake now." Siwon stopped tickling her and stared at her. Tiffany got shy and covered her face.

"Wonnie-oppa, stop staring at me. I know I look weird in the morning." Siwon removed Tiffany's hands which covering her face and kissed her forehead.

"You're the most beautiful person in the morning, evening, night, everytime for me." Tiffany blushed and she felt really glad having a very loving boyfriend liked Siwon. She was sure that she couldn't find anyone better than him.

"I love you Oppa. Let's go." Siwon had got no time to answer her because she had dragged him out of the bed towards outside. "Before the shiksin of our group eat all of our breakfast. Tiffany and Siwon walked outside while laughing. They found Donghae in the kitchen not Ryeowook. It was such a weird side to see in the morning.

"Yah, Donghae-ah. What are you doing?" Donghae turned back and saw Siwon and Tiffany were there staring at him weirdly. He quickly walked towards Tiffany who seemed still angry because of last night problem.

"Good morning Fany. The breakfast is almost ready wait there." Donghae ushered the confuse Tiffany and Siwon couldn't help but felt jealous. He followed them while staring at Donghae intently. He sat down beside Tiffany and whispered to her. "Why is he taking care of you? Don't tell me he falls in love with you." Tiffany almost choke hearing what Siwon had said.

"Of course not.. Don't be jello." Tiffany pinched Siwon nose and continued drinking her milk when suddenly ...

"AHHHHHHHH" A loud scream was heard and this Tiffany really choked and Donghae almost dropped the plates he was holding. Siwon quickly helped her and suddenly everyone gathered near the dining room.

"Wae? Is there any fire?" The panick Taeyeon shouted and looked for the girls. "My girls are safe. Jessica and Tiffany you guys are here? For a second I thought you guys who screamed like that." Tiffany and Jessica glared at Taeyeon.

"Thief?" Sooyoung asked making Sunny and Yuri hid behind her and she pushed them annoyingly.

"Accident?" Yoona and Seohyun, the two maknaes, said in unison. The boys looked at them weirdly.

"Don't be panick please. So, who is the one who screamed like that?" Leeteuk asked eyeing all the members and realized that everyone was there except for Stella. "Did she have to wake me up like that?" Leeteuk groaned angryly.

"YAH. AAAAAAAAAHHHHH. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR. HOW LONG WILL YOU GUYS LOCK ME IN THIS STUPID BEDROOM?" The loud voice was heard again and this time they knew it was Stella's.

"Geez. I forget her for a second. It's better without her." Jessica said and walked to the dining room when someone bumped into her and she almost fell down but luckily Siwon and Heechul caught her.

"Wait Stella. I'm coming." Donghae rushed to the door and unlocked the foor. Stella threw herself to Donghae as soon as the door was opened.

"Donghae-oppa, I was so scared." Jessica stared at them annoyingly when Donghae hugged her back to calm her down. Tiffany looked at Siwon who looked really worry to Stella. He knew for sure that the girl wasn't acting, Stella was really scared.

"Nice acting." Tiffany said annoyingly and Siwon glared at her. "What? Don't tell me you're believing her? She's such a liar and heartbreaker."

"TIFFANY HWANG !!" Everyone got shocked even Stella and Donghae too. They looked at Siwon who was glaring at Tiffany while Tiffany was too shocked to see that Siwon yelled at her. "She's not acting. Don't judge her like that. I know her too well, I know her inside and outside so don't you dare judge her." Jessica had stood up and went towards Tiffany, she knew that Tiffany would explode soon, And she was right......

"HOW DARE YOU YELL AT ME LIKE THAT !! SO IF YOU KNOW HER INSIDE AND OUTSIDE, DON"T COME TO ME. I KNOW YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER." . Tiffany couldn't control her emotion and cried hardly. She hated being yelled like that. Seeing Tiffany cried, Siwon's heart crushed.

"Tiff, calm down" Jessica and the girls tried to calm her down while glaring angrily towards Siwon.

"You have no right to yell at her." Yuri almost slapped him but Jessica stopped her. The boys also looked at him disppo

"You stupid boy, how dare you yell at her like that." Leeteuk got irritated too and joined the girls to calm Tiffany down. Eunhyuk and Donghae brought Stella closer to them while Donghae still calming her.

Siwon realized that he had hurt Tiffany's feelings and wanted to apologize "Sorry Tiffbaby, I didn't mean to yell at you. I just ----"

"Don't call me that again and save your explanation." With that Tiffany walked away from Siwon but Siwon grabbed her hand harshly.

"Why do you have to be that short-tempered? Do you want to ruin our relationship like you ruined Jessica's?" Tiffany yanked his hands away and looked him in the eyes. She felt extremely hurt and she felt herself getting angrier.

"After all this time Wooyoung-oppa was right. You're no good for me. This morning you did sweet things to me and now you yelled at me and even hurt me. I can't understand you Siwon. Just go away from my life. It's better like this." Tiffany walked away leaving the shock Siwon. It ended, their love ended. Because of his stupidness. Tiffany grab ehr car's keys and went outside. The girls didn't bother to stop her because they knew she needed time alone.

"You're such a good boyfriend." Eunhyuk said sarcastically but Siwon didn't move or even flinch. He was shock and couldn't believe what had just happened. The girls were in a panick mode knowing Tiffany would do ridiculous thing to calm her mind.

 

Tiffany drove to SM Building. When she got there, she parked her car angryly and stomped her feet inside the building. Every trainess or members from other groups greeted her but she just ignored them and walked to Lee Soo Man CEO's room,

 

 

Few days had passed and there were no news from Tiffany. She couldn't be called and when they searched for her, she was nowhere to be found. Siwon also looked bad, he hadn't eaten for days and the boys worried sick about him. They didn't know why Stella was acting weird, she kept laughing and crying to herself but they didn't care since they were all focused on Siwon and Tiffany.That day the girls were gathered in the living room without talking or playing when suddenly Taeyeon's phone rang.

"Yeobosaeyo? Sajang-nim?"

"Taeyeon-ssi. There's a news for you guys all. Tiffany-ssi had decided that she won't join SuperGeneration and she would live by herself in her apartment." LSM paused and then continued. "Try to convince her not to leave the house and the group. I believe in you."

"Ne?" Taeyeon was shocked at first but she couldn't let Lee Soo Man knew what had happened between the group. "Ah, Ne. Arrasso." Then Taeyeon hung up the phone and slumped back to her seat. "What will we do now?"

"Waeyo?" Sunny asked without having any emotion.

"Tiffany had decided to leave this house and SuperGeneration." Taeyeon said it slowly.

"BWO ?!!!" Everyone shouted and looked at Taeyeon unbelieveably. "She really leave us like this?" Yoona asked while getting teary.

"What can we do? We just have to accept her decision. Don't you think it's for the best? Ever since she met Siwon, her life was ruined. She cried most of the time and being sad all the time." Jessica said while trying to smile. "I understand her."

"Fany-unnie will surely regret this. I mean, she really love being on stage with us. We are preparing for our album and she will feel lonely. It's not about Siwon now but it is about her career. We have to convince her." Seohyun explained and all of them agreed. They didn't want her to be lonely and regretted her choice. Suddenly Jessica got up from her seat and went to Siwon's room. The girls quickly followed her afraid of her being mad. There, they found Siwon crying non-stop while holding Tiffany's picture while being consoled by the boys.

"If you love her that much, why did you hurt her?" Sooyoung asked in a shaky voice. Siwon looked at her and he looked really ruined.

"Tiffany had decided to leave us. We have to do something to bring her back." Taeyeon explained and the boys, especially Siwon, were shocked and unable to say anything. Suddenly Tiffany appeared from behind and looked at them weirdly, she glanced at Siwon who was crying his heart out.

"Oppa? Why are you crying? I should be the one who cried." Tiffany suddenly let out her voice which shocked everyone inside the room. Behind her, Stella was appearing while laughing.

"HAHA, the almighty Choi Siwon cried because of a girl. HAHHA, I'm such a good actress."

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked.

"It was all just an act to break you guys. You said you didn't afraid of my threat and yet you all fell into my trap." Sooyoung and Jessica got angry. They were about to punch her when suddenly Stella took out a knife. She pointed it to them and yelled at them.

"Do you want me to stab you? HAH?!! You guys knew why I left Korea few years ago? It's because of you guys who never treat me as a member. And the way Tiffany always get the spotlight annoys me. YEAH, I'm CRAZY right now. That's why my parents brought me out of Korea for theraphy." Stella yelled and screamed like a crazy girl. She kept swinging her knife and it scared them. The boys had moved really close to the girl to protect them. Siwon silently stood behind Tiffany to protect her.

"Stella, calm down and put the knife away. It's dangerous." Donghae tried to calm her down but she just got angrier.

"SHUT UP !! Or I'll kill you." Stella looked to her right and left and found Tiffany. "YOU !! You're the biggest bug in my life. I'm going to kill you first." Stella lunged towards Tiffany. Tiffany was ready for being stabbed but instead of pain, she felt herself being secured by someone. She slowly opened her eyes and found Siwon standing infront of her. Siwon grabbed the knife before it could hurt Tiffany and it caused his hands to bleed so much. Everyone gasped and looked at him worriedly. Silently, Sungmin and Kangin went to behind Stella and grabbed her away. Siwon groaned in pain after he threw the knife away.

"LET GO OF ME." Stella struggled but the two men held her tight, Seohyun and Kyuhyun had called the police to capture the crazy girl. The others took a chair and rope to tie Stella. Tiffany looked at Siwon worriedly but Siwon didn't even dare to look at her.

"Oppa? Gwenchanayo? Why did you do that? You could've died." Tiffany grabbed Siwon's hands. She tore a little part of her clothes and bandaged Siwon's wound.

"I'd rather die instead of seeing you get hurt." Siwon said sincerely. "This is the least I can do for you. I have made you cried so many times even before when we got together. I'm insensitive, I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry." Siwon cried again and Tiffany couldn't bear seeing him crying like that. She threw herself to Siwon and cried.

"Don't say anything, I love you and I miss you. Please stop crying Oppa." Siwon was shocked and didn't dare to move afraid that if he moved she would gone. But feeling her breath and scent, he realized that everything was real. He slowly moved his hands and hugged her back.

"Mianhe. Jeongmal Mianhe," Tiffany broke the hug and what she did next really surprised him. She leaned in and kissed Siwon. He missed it, the way they kiss and hug. They broke the kiss and looked at him lovingly.

"We both are not perfect. I've done mistake too. Just forget it okay? I love you Choi Siwon, thanks for always being there for me." Siwon hugged Tiffany again tightly.

"I love you too Tiffany Hwang. You're the best thing in my life and I can't leave without you."

Suddenly they heard commotion outside and rushed to the living room. Siwon afraid of Tiffany getting hurt so he hid her behind his back. There they saw the crying Stella who tried to break free from the tie. Siwon pitied her but after what she had done to his relationship, he didn't gave a damn to her. Soon the police came and took Stella away. They were all felt relieved but Heechul and Donghae looked disappointed.

"I should've told her my feelings." Heechul mumbled and he went straight to his room while Donghae just stared at the bedroom where Stella had stayed for the past few months.

"Oppa? How's your hand?" Sooyoung turned her attention to Siwon and smirked seeing his hand was bandaged with Tiffany's cloth "So you guys are back? Geez, I know it. You guys are meant for each other." Siwon and Tiffany blushed.

"I'm hungry and I'm going to cook. Soo come with me." Ryeowook shouted and Sooyoung immediately went to him while smiling widely.

"Don't you dare hurt her again." Jessica and Taeyeon warned him "And thank you for protecting her just now." They smiled to Siown and he nodded while showing his dimple smile. Donghae and Leeteuk stood behind them and gave them thumbs up..

"Unnie, be happy okay?" Seohyun poked Tiffany's cheek and smiled at her. Suddenly Kyuhyun dragged her away. "I'm happy for you hyung. Kajja, Hyunnie."

They felt really happy that time as if the problem would not happen again?
But is it true? Will other problem come into their life again? Will the others find their love?

 

 

 

Hi guys. Sorry for updating this late
Keep commenting and subscribing :D
I love you all <3