Chapter 3

Love in S.M

It was Sunday and it was still early but Ryeowook and Hankyung already awoke. That day, both Super Junior and SNSD don't have any schedule. They wanted to prepare breakfast for the boys but there were no food since they just moved there so they decided to go to the market. They spend an hour shopping and it was 7 o'clock already.

"Wook ah, we have to be fast before they wake up."

"Ne Hyung."

Hankyung and Ryeowook got home quickly and prepared for the breakfast. Meanwhile, Sooyoung was already awake because she was hungry. She went out from her bedroom and went directly to kitchen. She smelt delicious smell from the kitchen. She shouted in joy when she looked 13 plates of fried rice were served in the table.

"YAA. Don't drool over our fried rice. My hyungs will lose their appetite when they see you. Hush, go away." Ryeowook suddenly appeared making Sooyoung shocked.

"YOU!! Who drool over your stupid fried rice anyway. It just smell so bad that I want to puke." Sooyoung said and quickly went to Tiffany's room but Tiffany was not there. She roamed around the house and was shocked by what she saw. Tiffany was at the backyard laughing together with Siwon.

FLASHBACK

Siwon had already awoke after Hankyung and Ryeowook left. He wanted to go to the bathroom so he went there. There, he found Tiffany standing outside the bathroom and seemed to be scared of something.

"What are you doing?" Siwon asked.

Tiffany was starled and tripped but again Siwon caught her. "You scared me." Tiffany said while glaring. She stood again and looked inside the bathroom once again.

"Aren't you going to thank me?"

TIffany just looked away and focused again at the bathroom.

"Whatever." Siwon said and walked away. But Tiffany quickly grabbed his arm.

"Don't go. Sorry for being rude just now. And thank you for catching me twice." Tiffany said while showing her eye smile. Siwon had never seen such a beautiful smile before so he calmed down. He was staring at her face and admire her face.

"Umm, Siwon-ssi, gwenchanaeyo?" Tiffany said while moving her hand infront of Siwon's face because she saw him pacing out.

Siwon back to his senses and smiled to Tiffany with his killer smile. "Ani, I'm okay." Tiffany felt butterfiles flying in her stomach.

"So, why did you ask me not to go? Is there anything I can help?" Siwon said.

"Are you willing to help me?"

"Of course. What is it?"

Tiffany pointed to the bathroom. Siwon went inside and saw there cockroaches were there. He chuckled a bit. "You are afraid of that?" Tiffany pouted a bit and said. "Don't tease me Siwon ssi." Suddenly one of the cockroach moved towards Tiffany. TIffany screamed and unconsionously hugged Siwon. She was really scared and almost crying. Siwon was shocked with the sudden hug and he also felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Tiffany ssi, It disappeared already. Now use the bathroom comfortably." Siwon said and Tiffany let go of Siwon. She smiled widely and said "Thank you, Neomu neomu gomawo."

"Ne arraseo." Siwon left the bathroom. He went to the other bathroom and smiled to himself. After he done, he went to the living room and sat there while reading his bible. He was reading when he saw Tiffany was walking while reading bible, He was a bit surprised that a girl like her read bible too.

"Tiffany ssi." Siwon called her.

"Oo, don't call me with formality. Just call me Fany okay."

"Okay, and called me Oppa. You read bible too?" Siwon asked.

"Ne, I find peace when reading this. And because I'm bored." Tiffany said.

"I have an idea. Lets go to the backyard." Siwon and Tiffany went to the backyard and enjoy their time together.

END OF FLASHBACK

Sooyoung didn't know that Tiffany would be that close with Siwon. She went to the backyard and called Tiffany.

"Fany ah."

Tiffany looked back and smiled when she saw Sooyoung. "Sooyoung ah, you already awake?"

"Fany, what are you doing here and what are you doing with him?" Sooyoung whispered to Tiffany.

"Oh, Siwon oppa and I are talking and playing around. You know, having fun."

"Whatever. The problem is that I am hungry Fany ah, Ryeowook cooked but he didn't give me any of it."  Sooyoung whined while pouting.

"Let's go inside. I'll kill that mean boy." Tiffany said. Siwon just followed them from behind because he got no idea what they were talking about since they were whispering. He followed them to the kitchen, there he saw the members were ready to eat. They looked up and saw Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Siwon. They didn't care about the girls.

"Siwon ah, where did you go?" Leeteuk said.

"I was in the backyard with Tiffany."

"Hey you" pointed her fingers on Ryeowook "How can you be so mean? She is really hungry, why don't you give her a little."

"Omo, why should I? She can just cook by herself." Ryeowook said harshly and Sooyoung who had never been treated like that got teary eyes. Sooyoung pulled Tiffany outside because she didn't want to cause a scene. They went to the living room and after she already calmed down abit, Tiffany went to wake the other members up.

"Here, take mine."

Someone handed Sooyoung a plate of fried rice. Sooyoung looked up and saw Siwon standing there with a smile. Sooyoung looked away because he didn't want Siwon to pity her.

"Shireo, just eat it." Sooyoung said coldly.

Siwon bend down and gave Sooyoung the plate. "You are hungry, just eat it. I am full already."

Sooyoung saw sincerity at Siwon eyes and somehow she felt some weird feelings that she had never felt before. "Jeongmal?" She asked.

"Ne." Siwon said with a smile. Sooyoung took it and eat a spoon of ot.

"Aigoo, forgive my dongsaeng for making you cry." Siwon said while wiping Sooyoung's tears. Sooyoung blushed and said. "Ne, no problem."

In the corner Ryeowook was watching them and he got a weird feeling. He felt jealous because Siwon was close to Sooyoung. At the other side, Tiffany also looked at the scene, felt the same thing. Ryeowook just walked away and felt angry while Tiffany hide behind the wall to hear what they were talking about.

"Eat it, I want to find Fany first." Siwon said and stood up.

"Ne."

Tiffany quickly walked away and she smiled because Siwon thought about her, while thinking Siwon suddenly appeared infront of her making her shocked.

"Oppa, this is the second time you scared me." Tiffany pouted. Siwon found it really cute so he pinched her nose.

"Sorry I didn't mean it. By the way, since the girls haven't eat, I wanted to cook for you all and also to apologize my behaviour last night."

"Ne arraseo Oppa, I'll tell the girls." Tiffany said with a smile. Siwon smiled and said to himself when Tiffany was far away. "She is really beautiful. She is perfect." He was unaware of Sooyoung who heard him. Sooyoung just walked away with a little disappointment in her heart.

 

 

 

Thank you for reading.
No silent readers, comment please :)
And please subsribe :D