Chapter 14

Love in S.M

Siwon didn't dare to move even an inch. He was afraid that, that was all just a dream. But he could feel Tiffany's breath and heartbeats. He moved his hands to hug her tightly.

"Fany ah, why? Is there something wrong?"

Tiffany cried, she felt bad because she had hurt Siwon badly. She suddenly turned into a scary person who didn't care about others only because of her jealousy. She kept crying and that made Siwon worried.

"Fany, why aren't you answering? What happen?" Siwon tried to look at Tiffany's face. Tiffany calmed down and broke the hug. She quickly wiped her tears and stood up.

"Mianhe, I'm not in a good mind state right now." She quickly bowed and walked away. When she almost opened the door, she felt a pair of arms linked at her shoulders.

"Don't go, please. I'm so sorry. I promise not to break any promise that I make with you." Siwon laid his head on Tiffany's shoulder. Once again, Tiffany burst out crying. She touched Siwon's hands lightly.

"Oppa, I'm the one who supposed to be the one who have to apologize. Oppa, mianhe." Tiffany turned around and hugged Siwon one more time. "Will you forgive me?" She looked up to see Siwon's face. Siwon smiled widely to her.

"Who will not forgive this beautiful princess, then will you forgive me?" Tiffany blushed and quickly nodded. She didn't expect what Siwon did next. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. She felt like the world had stopped and actually she wished to. Siwon didn't realize that he did that, he just let his feeling led him. After the kissed they both blushed madly.

Taeteuk moment

"Ahjussi, why are we here?" Leeteuk had brought Taeyeon to the cafetaria.

"Ahjumma, have Kangin asked you to become his partner?" Leeteuk asked carefully.

"Emm, why do you want to know?" Taeyeon .

"Yah, answer me ahjumma." Leeteuk pouted and Taeyeon laughed.

"Yes, he had asked me." Leeteuk's face changed into glommy one. He quickly stood up.

"Oh, I guess he haven't. I'll be going then." Leeteuk wanted to leave but Taeyeon quickly grabbed his hand.

"Yah, where are you going? I haven't finished my words yet. He had asked me, but I rejected it?" Leeteuk shocked but he felt happy in the same time.

"Jinjja? But why did you reject him?"

"Because, I want to be with someone else. Well, to be with the leader of Super Junior, I guess." Taeyeon blushed and looked away.

"Then I also want to be with SNSD leader." Leeteuk smiled widely.

Hyohyuk moment

Eunhyuk brought Hyoyeon to Super Junior's old practice room. Hyoyeon didn't know why he done that.

"Oppa, why did you bring me here?"

"This is where my dream first started, debuted as Super Junior's member and now I'm going to make a new group with new partners."

"So?" Hyoyeon was still confused.

"Dancing queen, will you be my partner for our new group. I really hope that I can be with you and if you don't want it, it's okay." Eunhyuk smiled.

"Oppa, dancing machine, I really want to be with you. We will be dancing queen and king." Hyoyeon smiled proudly and Eunhyuk smiled with her too.

Seokyu moment

Seohyun and Kyuhyun were at the garden. Seohyun was admiring the flowers and she didn't pay attention to Kyuhyun who was staring at her.

"Seohyun ah."

Seohyun quickly looked back and smiled. " Why oppa? Is there something you want to say?"

Kyuhyun was nervous, he rubbed his neck and smiled shyly. "Ehmm, about the upcoming new group."

"What about it Oppa?"

"Do you want to be my partner for the new group?"

"I thought you would never ask. We will make a good maknaes couple." Seohyun smiled and blushed.

"Evil maknae and Angel like maknae." Kyuhyun said and they both laughed.

Soowook moment

"Sooyoung ah, are you sure with your decision?" Ryeowook saw Sooyoung spacing out and kept on sighing.

"Ne, I'm sure Oppa. Tiffany would regret it later and I don't want it to happen." Sooyoung smiled. "Don't you want to be with your food admire?" Sooyoung joked to light up the situation.

"I want to be with you. But you have to fight for your love." Ryeowook tried to encourage Sooyoung even it hurt him so much.

"Jinjja? Woah, you are the best brother." Sooyoung said and smiled. Ryeowook was disappointed that Sooyoung only considered him as a brother but even liked that, it was enough for him.

"Hahaa, yes i'm the best oppa." Ryeowook boasted and Sooyoung laughed out loudly.

"Oppa, you are so full of yourself."

Ryeowook somehow could get rid of Sooyoung's sadness without her noticing it.

Yulsung couple

"Oppa isn't here the singing practice room? Why did you bring me here?" Yuri asked.

"Stood there okay?" Yesung ran to the music player and played the music. He sang his song titled "It Has to Be You" beautifully. Yuri was really touched by that. She admired his voice so much. When he finished, Yuri clapped her hands and smiled widely.

"Oppa, your voice is amazing." Yuri gave Yesung two thumbs up.

"Really? Thank you." Yesung smiled.

"But why did you suddenly sing that song?"

"Yuri ah, will you be my partner for the new group. It has to be you." Yesung said.

"I would love to Oppa." Yuri smiled widely.

Haesica moment

"Fishy oppa, what are we doing here?" Jessica pouted because Donghae brought her to the basement.

"This place is silent and it is comfortable for me. I usually spend my time here."

Jessica gave an 'o' face look. Donghae just laughed.

"But, is there something you want to say?"

"Ice princess, I want you to be my partner for the new group."

"Really? Well since I haven't got any partner, I'll be with you." Jessica felt happy but she didn't want to show it. Donghae also played cool and only smiled. But deep inside they were absolutely happy.

Sunsun couple

"Sunny ah, I just want to make it quick. Willyoubemypartnerfortheournewgroup?" Sungmin said in a very fast speed which made Sunny couldn't catch what he was talking about.

"Oppa, you spoke so fast that I couln't catch. Can you repeat it?" Sungmin repeated again and again with the same speed which made Sunny annoyed.

"If Oppa couldn't speak slower I'll get going." Sunny pouted and stood up but Sungmin quickly stopped her.

Sungmin took a deep breath "Sunny, will you be my partner for our new group?"

Sunny suddenly laughed. "Oppa, you only want to ask me that? Do you need to ask? Of course, I'll be with you."

Sungmin smiled shyly and laughed with Sunny.

Yoonbum couple

"Do you know that I love to act?" Kibum asked Yoona.

"Yes, you have told me Oppa." Yoona said while smiling.

"But my acting skill can't cover my nervous now." Kibum said honestly.

"Why are you nervous oppa? Is there something wrong?" Yoona asked while looking at Kibum worriedly.

"I want to ask you, will you be my partner?" Kibum smiled shyly and quickly looked away. Yoona found it cute and she giggled.

"Oppa, you don't have to be nervous. I'll be your partner." Yoona smiled and made Kibum faced her. Kibum smiled widely and so did Yoona.

 

The couples went back to the practice room and shocked by what they saw. Tiffany was sleeping in Siwon's hug. She laid her head on Siwon's board chest and Siwon also fell asleep. What exactly really happen?