Chapter 41

Love in S.M

"Practice now. Gather around." Leeteuk yelled to the members who were playing around in the practice room. It has been a week after that incident and they were doing good. They were preparing for their first album and they neeeded to be serious with it. Although Leeteuk had yelled like that no one paid attention. "Huh !! Taking care of 22 people at the same time."

Taeyeon stood up and yelled loudly "YAHHH !!! PRACTICE GIRLS." All the girls stopped playing and eventually stopped playing too. Taeyeon smiled to the amused Leeteuk and patted his back. "You know, you're not alone. I'm here." Leeteuk smiled and hugged Taeyeon.

"Thanks." Taeyeon blushed but she felt happy being hugged.

"YAH !! Practice not being lovey-dovey." Kyuhyun groaned annoyingly and the others laughed at them while Leeteuk and Taeyeon blushed.

"But where is our choreographer? How can we practice without any choreographer.?" Hyoyeon asked. Suddenly the practice room door was being opened by someone. It was their boss, Lee Soo Man.

"Annyeonghaseyo." All of them greeted and bowed down. LSM smiled and greeted them back.

"Are you guys practicing?" They nodded.

"But without any choreography how can we practice? Do we need to do it by ourselves?" Eunhyuk asked carefully to LSM and he laughed.

"Of course not. That's why I'm here. Today you will meet two new people and they will be leaving with you guys." All of them groaned silently then LSM continued. "Both of them are girls, one will be the new member of SuperGeneration and also I'm considering her to join SNSD and another one will be your choreography."

"Ne? SNSD new member? But we're doing fine with only the 9 of us." Tiffany got irritated but Siwon was there to console her. The girls also looked annoy, Jessica kept poking Taeyeon, giving her signs to protest.

"She can enter SNSD if the girls agree and we will give her test for it. You don't want to lose 9 girls just for one girl right?" Taeyeon tried her best to make LSM thought back about getting a girl inside SNSD.

"That's what I've been thinking. You guys will choose your decision, but I think you will like her. Especially the boys. Now then I'll get going first. They will be here in a moment." As soon as he gone, the girls grew anxious and became silent.Tiffany sat in the corner by herself and thought about what would happen to SNSD. Siwon noticed her worried look so he came to her and sat beside her.

"Fanybaby." Siwon called her cutely to gain her attention. The way Siwon called her liked that comfort her anxious heart. She leaned to Siwon's board chest searching for comfort. Siwon hugged her tightly to give her comfortness.

"Everything will be alright. You can always lean on Wonniebaby." Tiffany smiled but there was a slight of scary feeling, scared that the new girls would take him away from her. She couldn't get rid of that thought and decided to talk about it.

"The girls will be very beautiful." Tiffany said giving a hint to Siwon of her unsure feelings.

"So? It's not like that I care. A girl name Hwang Miyoung will always be the most beautiful girl in my life." Siwon kissed Tiffany's cheek and she giggled cutely. They stayed in that position talking about some random things when suddenly the door swung open, revealing two gorgeous girls." Everyone stood up and walked towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Stefanny Lee imnida. I'm a new member of SuperGeneration. I hope we can be good friends." The girl showed them eye-smile which almost looked like Tiffany's but Tiffany's was cuter. She had good body and she was tall too.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Haerim imnida, your new choreographer." Hearim had beautiful smile and also a good body. Judging by her looks she was the same age as Taeyeon same as Stephanie. Some of the boys were strucked by their beauty but some of them just simply greeted them. After they introduced themselves one by one Hyoyeon got jealous looking how Eunhyuk was mesmerized by the new girl.

"Since you're here already. Let's start the practice they wet the floor with their drools." Hyoyeon said coldly and smacked Eunhyuk's head. "Kajja, we're main dancers here. You can drool over them later." The girls laughed at them and they also dragged the boys to their position.

Suddenly Haerim took of his clothes and pants, leaving a sport bra and a pair of shorts. The girls and boys looked at them unbelieveably. Haerim noticed their stares and quickly apologized. "Sorry guys, I usually dance using this. I'm not comfortable with those oversized shirts and baggy pants you girls are wearing." The girls glared at her and Jessica started to take action.

"We don't usually use this too. But because there are boys here, we don't wear them because we know MANNERS." Jessica answered her while giving her famous smirk. She glanced at Stefanny and noticed she also wore the same thing as Haerim. She rolled her eyes and looked away. 'Let's just get started." Haerim started to dance and they were impressed with her dancing skills. The girls could dance correctly but the some of the boys couldn't. Hyoyeon noticed that Eunhyuk kept doing mistake so she stopped the music.

"Hey anchovy, I'm tired of repeating the same move again and again. Could you clear your ert mind and dance corectly?" Hyoyeon stomped her feet and took a drink for herself..

"You should calm down a little." Stefanny mumbled but it was heard by Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon leaned over herself and yelled at her. "MInd your own business. You're not my sister. Only them who can tell me what to do." Hyoyeon walked away and she walked towards the girls. Taeyeon and Leeteuk looked at each other and knew that they should end the practice to stop the arguments.

"Okay that's it for today, Let's go home." Hyoyeon quickly grabbed her things and walked outside the room.

"Way to go newbie. you annoy our sister very well." Sooyoung said as she ran to follow her. Suddenly Haerim walked towards Siwon and Tiffany.

"Siwon-ah, can you take me home? I haven't got my car yet." Haerim said in a pleaded manner and it annoyed Tiffany very much. Siwon looked at her weirdly and looked at Tiffany who faked a smile all the time.

"Sorry but I want a intimate moment with my girlfriend here. You can ask the other members or take a cab. It's not that far anyway." Siwon wrapped his arms around Tiffany's shoulder. Haerim nodded sadly and went outside. Finally both Haerim and Stephanie used a cab to go home. As soon as they got home, they threw themselves to the couch.

"Excuse me. But where will I sleep?" Tiffany wanted to offer her room but the room was still renovated because of the mess that Stella's created.

"You can share a room with any of us even the boys. Because Tiffany sleep with Siwon-oppa though. The boys would be more than happy to have you as their roomates." Yuri said while glaring at the boys. Heechul, Siwon, Donghae, Leeteuk, and Kyuhyun moved away while having their hands up showing that they didn't want to sleep with them.

"Unnie, you can use my room." The maknae offered and Stefanny nodded to her. She took her things to Seohyun's room. Then Haerim looked around and found no one who was volunteering their room.

"Who is the main dancers here?" Eunhyuk quickly raised his hands and Hyoyeon followed after. "It will be good for us all if I stay with someone who can share about the dance in this album? So who usually do the choreography here?"

"I'm really good at choreographing." The boys looked at Eunhyuk weirdly. He seemed to be struck by cupid. He was staring at her all the time and treated her well. While the girls were disgusted by his actions, because before Haerim came, he always try to gain Hyoyeon's attention.

"Well then. I guess I'll be your roomate Eunhyuk-oppa." She said cutely and Eunhyuk blushed lightly. "Let's go." Eunhyuk helped her with her things and they went inside Eunhyuk's room. Hyoyeon tried hard not to show her feelings and faked a smile all the time. Seohyun and Stefanny went out of their room after got change into pajamas.

"Hey what about a movie marathon? We haven't did that in a long time." Shindong suggested. Everyone looked at each other and then smiled. They nodded and promised after getting washed they would be in the living room to watch movie. Siwon and Tiffany went inside their room. Siwon quickly threw himself to the bed, making Tiffany chuckled at his cuteness.

"Get up and wash up big boy." Tiffany tried to pull him out but Siwon pulled her down and made her lied on top of his chest. Tiffany blushed madly but she didn't try to get up because she loves every skinship they had. "Just five minutes like this. I love you Fanybaby." Tiffany giggled at his randomness but that made her loved him even more. "Love you too Wonbaby." After cuddling a while they decided to clean up and got ready to have the movie-marathon. When they walked outside, everyone including Haerim and Stefanny were there.

"Hey, what are we watching?" Siwon asked while ushering Tiffany to sit in a spot they had saved for them but no one answered him. Sooyoung had her head on Ryeowook's shoulder while eating snacks. Donghae lied at Jessica's lap while giggling to each other, they were back together since Donghae had shown how much he loved Jessica. Seohyun and Kyuhyun were happily chatiing with each other. Sunny and Sungmin were busy teasing each other along with Yoona and Kibum. For the leaders, they just talked about random things and laughed once a while. Yuri and Yesung were feeding Yesung's turtle and Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon didn't even said a word. Stefanny and Haerim were goofing around. Heechul, Hankyung, Shindong, and Kangin was nowhere to be found.

"They totally ignore me." Siwon pouted childishly and Tiffany pinched his nose making him pouted more. "But that's okay since you're here with me."

"Yo yo. Grab your partners guys because we will watch horror movie, SADAKO." Heechul said excitedly and even before the movie started. Tiffany had gripped Siwon's shoulder. Heechul suddenly turned off the light which caused the girls to scream. He laughed at them and played the movie. Throughout the movie, Tiffany would hide her face to Siwon's chest if the scary scenes appeared. Hyoyeon was scared to but because she was angry with Eunhyuk, she didn't have anyonw to hug.

"You can lean on me." Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon closer to him and made her lean on his shoulder.

"What about Haerim?" Hyoyeon asked and took glances to Haerim and Stefanny who was sitting together.

"She can manage herself. Just enjoy the movie." Eunhyuk smiled to her and Hyoyeon became confused. He kept sending her signs that he liked her but then the way he flirted with Haerim annoyed her so much.

The movie ended and they decided to watch another movie. The boys were suggesting to watch horror movie again but then the girls refused strongly. They decided to watch SNSD's old variety show 'Horror Movie Factory'. Leeteuk laughed out loud in the first episode when Taeyeon was fooled by her members, Taeyeon pouted throughout the first episode. Then the second episode showed up and Siwon chuckled when Tiffany turned into a bad unnie for Seohyun when she was trying to make Seohyun released her anger and he was so proud of her that she was brave to do a mission with Jessica in that abondoned house.

They ended the movie because they were bored and decided to chat with each others. Taeyeon noticed this is a good chance to test the new girl, she poked Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri to help her.

"So Stefanny. Do you know that you're the candidate of the tenth member of SNSD?" Taeyeon asked Stephanie who had been silent all the time. She looked up to her and smiled.

"Ne. But if you guys don't like me, it's okay. Being in SuperGeneration is enough for me." Stephanie smiled to them happily.

"What do you think of SNSD anyway?" Sooyoung asked while showing the mischiveous smile of hers. Stephanie gulped down and thought for awhile.

"SNSD is a great group and I've always dream to be part of it." Stephanie answered confidently.

"Well, I think your name is too long. What your friends usually call you?" Hyoyeon turned the question to relieve her tension.

"They usually call me Fanny or Steffie."

"But because there will be only one Fany here, we will just call you Steffie, is it alright?" Yuri asked emphasizing that there would be only one Fany and that was Tiffany Hwang.

After a few chatting they decided to call it a night. They went to each other's room after bidding their goodnight.

 

 

HEY GUYS ^^
NEW CHAPTER AGAIN FOR YOU :))
KEEP SUPPORTING ME <3
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS , LOVE YOU ALL