Chapter 29

Love in S.M

Tiffany and Stella had finished moved her things to Siwon's room. She walked to living room to find Siwon. There she found Siwon and Stella were talking. She got a jealous and uneasy feeling. She decided to hide behind a pillar because she wanted to hear what they were talking about.

"Oppa, I really miss you. I hope you can forgive me." Stella looked at Siwon's eyes dearingly as she walked closer to him and Tiffany felt her anger started to built. Siwon pushed her slightly.

"I've forgiven you. I don't have any hard feeling for you anymore."

"Does it mean you still love me?" Upon hearing those words Tiffany couldn't control her anger anymore and she dashed towards them. She grabbed Siwon's hand and Siwon was starled.

"Kim Stella, you left him before and hurt him. How can you expect him to have any feeling for you again? His heart is for me now and only for me, please keep that in mind." Tiffany raised her voice and Siwon just looking blank.

"Yes I know you heal his wound, but now that I'm back isn't it time to give back what is mine?" Stella teared up. She still loved Siwon very much. Siwon didn't know what was getting into him causing him couldn't let out a word.

"See, he's unable to deny what I said. Don't you think he still love me?" Stella smirked. Tiffany looked at Siwon and cried. She ran to Siwon's bedroom and slammed the door. Fortunately, the girls members didn't hear because they would kill him if they heard it.

"KIM STELLA. You should stop being so full of yourself. I can't deny it because I never thought you're that shameless. I never want to be rude to girl but you made me do it. I love Tiffany with all my heart so stop bothering me and her." Tears streaming down Stella's face when she heard Siwon yelled at her. After saying that Siwon went to his bedroom and saw Fany cried in his bed.

"Fany, please stop crying." Siwon brought her to his arm to calm her down.

"Oppa, do you really love me? I really love you but if you love her ----" Tiffany felt something soft on her lips. Siwon kissed her lovingly to let her know his feeling. After they broke the kiss, Siwon cupped Fany's face and looked at her eyes.

"I love you my Fany and there's only you. She can't tear us apart." Tiffany smiled and leaned in for a kiss. Siwon kissed her back.

"Tomorrow, I will take you somewhere special." Siwon said as he brought Tiffany to his arms.

"Where to Oppa? Isn't it better if we stay home because the stupid psycho hasn'r been found."

Siwon pouted cutely and Tiffany giggled. "Once I catch him, I'll make sure he will never see you or bother you again because I'm going to seal him in a cave." Tiffany laughed at Siwon's childishness.

"I don't want to see him too Oppa. All I want to see is you."

"My mushroom is very cheesy." Siwon pinched her nose and laughed.

Suddenly

"BYUNTAE!!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE...." Jessica's dolphin voice were heard and they stopped their lovey dovey moment right away. They thought the psycho was back and quickly ran to Jessica's room.

"Jessica, are you okay?": Siwon and Tiffany ran there and looked very worried. Siwon and Tiffany eyes landed on a man who was lying on the floor and not wearing a shirt only with a boxer. HIs back was facing them so they couldn't see who he was. Tiffany quickly hid behind Siwon. While Jessica looked blank and scared, she also hid behind Siwon

"YAH!! What happened?" Leeteuk and Taeyeon came together while holding hands. Upon seeing a man lying on the floor, Leeteuk quickly stood infront of Taeyeon to protect her. Siwon went closer to the man but Tiffany stopped him.

"No oppa. It's dangerous."

"Yah, do you guys have to be that noisy?" Eunhyuk came and looked inside "What is he doing here?" Siwon attempted to kick the man but Eunhyuk quickly stopped him.

"Siwon ah. What're you trying to do? Did you want to kick your hyung?!" Eunhyuk dashed towards the man. Everyone looked blank. "Yah, Lee Dong Hae wake up. What're you doing here?" Eunhyuk turned the man's body and it was Donghae.

"HYUNG. HE IS UNCONSIOUS." Eunhyuk shouted and Siwon quickly picked him up and put him down at the couch. They tried to wake him up and after awhile he woke up.

"Donghae ah, gwenchana?" All the members including Stella were asking him that question only Jessica was no where to be found.

"Emm, I'm kinda dizzy." He shook her head for awhile and suddenly realized something. He suddenly shouted. "JUNG JESSICA. WHERE ARE YOU?" Everyone looked around and found Jessica a bit far away and looking embarrased.

"Heechul hyung, your best friend hit me in the head just because I entered the wrong room and said that I'm a ert." Donghae pouted and pointed at Jessica and the others burst out laughing.

"Good job girl." Heechul said while laughing. Jessica shyly walked towards Donghae, she sat at the couch where Donghae was lying and looked worried. She touched Donghae's head.

"Oppa. I'm sorry. Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Donghae blushed seeing Jessica's caring act, his heart beat faster. The girls squealed and the boys started to laugh.

"I'm okay Sica. Sorry if I ran to your room." Donghae held Jessica's room and she blushed madly.

 

Everyone were in their own room now. Siwon and Tiffany were on the bed. Tiffany lied at Siwon's board chest. Siwon brushed her hair lovingly and was very happy to have Tiffany in his arm.

"Oppa." Fany did her aegyo and Siwon was mesmerized.

"Ne?"

"I've made a song. About us, about our love."

"Jinjja? You're so sweet." Siwon kissed her cheek and she blushed.

"And I'm planning to put it at out SuperGeneration first album. What do you think oppa? Ah, I want you to hear it live too." Tiffany looked up to see her lover's face.

"Of course. I really want to."

"Another thing is, that song is a duet. So do you want to do it with me Oppa? I make the song specially for you and us." Tiffany did extremely cute aegyo and Siwon nodded with a bright smile. Tiffany leaned to Siwon and Siwon kissed her. They ended the night with a long sweet kiss.