Chapter 37

Love in S.M

Siwon parents was visiting Siwon, they looked so down and sad. Not only them but Super Junior and SNSD felt the same too. Tiffany hadn't woken so they decided to bring her in Siwon's room since the room was pretty big. Kyuhyun looked so pale and so scared, he kept praying for Siwon along with the others. Seohyun kept glancing at the panick Kyuhyun.

"Oppa, he'll be okay. I know he's strong. Don't be so panick, you'll get sick." Seohyun gently patted Kyuhyun's shoulder and gave him an reassuring smile. Kyuhyun just nodded and gave her a soft smile.

"You know, I had been in an accident long time ago and I needed to rest for 5 months. Siwon-hyung really cared for me. Back then we shared one room and everytime he noticed my wound he would cry and felt sorry for not being able to protect me. He is my best brother, I can't imagine living without him." Kyuhyun had sobbed by that time. Seohyun hugged him to comfort him.

"Then, you should be strong for him Oppa. You have to support him like he did to you." Seohyun's tears had fallen down because she realized the pain when one of your members was hurt but most of all because she didn't like Kyuhyun cried.

 

After 15 minutes Siwon's parents had come out. His mother looked like she was about to faint, she was so pale and she kept crying. They walked slowly towards SuperJunior and SNSD.

"Eventhough we really want to stay here to look after him but we can't. We have some important matters to do. Besides, I believe my boy will wake up soon, he's strong. So, can we leave him to you guys?" Siwon's dad looked at them sadly because none of them answered him. Leeteuk felt hesistant because he thought that he was not capable to take care of him. He had failed him once and did not want to do it again.

"Of course Mr. Choi. We promise to take care of him and if he has any progress, we'll tell you right away." Taeyeon replied confidently making Leeteuk and the others shocked. "Sorry about Leeteuk-oppa, he's just still hasn't recovered from the shock but I'm sure he'll be more than willing to take care of Siwon. Right Oppa?" Taeyeon poked Leeteuk's waist.

"Ne... Of course.. Just leave them to us." He replied nervously. A little smile crept on Siwon's mother face. She glanced back to the room and sighed. She turned to Leeteuk and Taeyeon again.

"You guys have to take care of Tiffany too. SInce she is part of my family too. I can feel that she really loves Siwon because she kept on calling Siwon's name eventhough she is unconcious. Please take care of her." Siwon's mother patted their shoulders and hugged them.

"Of course, she's our family and we will take care of her." Taeyeon's tears had been streaming down her face when they talked about Tiffany.

"Then, we will go first." Siwon's dad took Siwon's mom and left. The members looked down and some of them continued crying. Stella, out of all the girls except Tiffany, had been crying the hardest. Who could blame her? Her feeling's towards Siwon couldn't go away that easy.

"Let's go. Don't you guys want to see Siwon?" Heechul got up and walked to Siwon's room followed by everyone. They opened the door slowly and found Siwon with so many things attached on his body. He looked like he was just sleeping. Beside him, Tiffany was lying still unconcious with the trace of her tears on her face.

"HEY YO MAN !! WHAT'S UP YO !! WAKE UP THERE BOTH OF YOU, AND LET'S JUST HAVE FUN."  Heechul suddenly let out his funny talk eventhough he couldn't stop his tears. Everyone looked at him sadly because they knew how close Heechul and Siwon was. Kyuhyun ran to Siwon's side and hugged him.

"Hyung, wake up will you? I don't like hospital and you know that. Please wake up, I promise you I'll let you win every games you play with me if you wake up." Kyuhyun cried while talking and everyone got even more emotional than before. Eunhyuk and Donghae approached him slowly while crying like babies.

"Yah Choi Siwon. Who told you that you can rest here? We have practice and new album? Don't you want to sing with us anymore? This time you;ll get a duet with Tiffany and you're just going to throw your dream away?! Wake up up you pabo." Eunhyuk said while crying.

"Didn't we promise to be on the stage together? We can't keep the promise if you're lying down here. Please wake up okay? We'll wait for you." Donghae kissed Siwon's forehead and patted his shoulder. He cried hardest after saying those words.

"Hey guys let's cheer for our Siwon because he's going to wake up soon." Leeteuk suddenly said and making them looked at him weirdly. "What? We need to cheer him up to make him easier to wake up." Then suddenly they all cheered together to make Siwon woke up eventhough their tears couldn't stop flowing.

:"THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU." Stella suddenly ran to Tiffany who had just waken up and tried to sit. She jumped to Tiffany and grabbed her by the neck causing her to catch a breath. "JUST GO TO HELL YOU STUPID !! HE'S BETTER WITHOUT YOU !!" Tiffany's face was all red and everyone quickly rushed to them to pull Stella away. Sooyoung and Yoona pulled Stella hardly which cause her to fall.

"Are *cough* you *cough* *cough* crazy?" Tiffany managed to say after Stella had been pulled away from her. The girls rushed to her and hugged her.

"Tiffany-ah, gwenchana? Yah!! What do you think you're doing?" Yuri screamed at the top of her lungs. Tiffany couldn't catch her breath properly and her face was pale. Sooyoung got angry and did the same to Stella.

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!! HOW DARE YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT?!! HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT ANY OF MY SISTERS?" Sooyoung kept holding Stella's neck despite of the boys who had been trying to make her let go of Stella.

"Sooyoungie, that's enough. I'm okay." Tiffany's voice calmed her down and she let go of Stella and went to Tiffany.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked worriedly. Tiffany smiled and nodded. "Just a little bit hurt but that's okay." Tiffany answered.

Suddenly Kyuhyun slapped Stella's face hard. "Don't you ever dare to hurt my hyung's girlfriend. She's my family and I'll protect my family just like Siwon hyung." Kyuhyun glared at her angrily and she looked at them with anger.

"She is the cause of Siwon's accident. Why are you all still taking her side?" Stella snapped back at them and ran outside. They were about to chase her but Tiffany stopped them.

"Let her be. What she had said was right this is all because of me. By the way how is he? What the doctor said after I passed out?" Everyone suddenly became silent and avoided Tiffany's gaze. "Why aren't you guys telling me? What happen? Is he alright?" Tiffany got panicked again and the girls tried to hold her down.

"Calm down Tiffany, we'll tell you." Taeyeon held Tiffany's shoulder and looked at her.

"Then tell me." Tiffany said with a demanded look on her face.

Taeyeon sighed heavily "The doctor said if Siwon doesn't wake up in the next 48 hours, he will not make it." They expected Tiffany to scream, shout, or cry but she stayed calm.

"He's a doctor not a God. He can't determime when my Siwon will die and how he will die. He'll be okay even he's not awake, I believe in him." Tiffany got out of her bed and walked to Siwon. Her heart shattered to pieces seeing Siwon being attached to so may things to support his life. She sat beside Siwon and caressed his face.

"CutieWonnie, don't you want to cuddle with me again? What are you doing with all these attachment here? Wake up okay? Even it's 20 years, I'll wait for you. And if you go away, don't forget to take me with you." The girls and boys shivered hearing Tiffany saying things like that. She was ready to leave if Siwon really died.

 

The night came and the members needed to take a short rest at home. They had persuaded Tiffany to come home for awhile with them but she kept refusing them, She wanted to be the first one to see him awake. They knew they couldn't said anything more so they just left Tiffany there. They bought foods for Tiffany before leaving them alone.

"Wonnie. It's so silence without you with me. I'm so sorry for not admitting in being relationship with you. I should've known that you love me so much. I love you so much too, so don;t leave me okay. Let me make it up to you and let's tell the whole world how happy we are being togehter. I love you Choi Siwon, forever and always." Tiffany rested her head on Siwon's shoulder and soon she felt asleep.

 

"Are they going to be alrught?" Yuri was really worried about Tiffany because she was afraid tbat Tiffany would do something stupid. She knew clearly that Tiffany wouldn't mind to follow Siwon to the death since she had lost her mother too.

"They will. Siwon will protect her no matter what. I maybe a weird person but you know, Siwon's hand moved just now when Stella hurt Tiffany but only a few of us notice it because we were preoccupied in helping Tiffany." Yesung said as he sat beside Yuri.

"Jinjja? But still, I'm afraid she will do something stupid." Yuri sighed and looked down. "I'm not going to lose any of my sisters and brothers. I consider all of you as my family." Yuri cried silently while looking down.

"No one is going to lose anybody. We're one and will never be separated." Yesung circled her arm to Yuri's shoulder and smiled at her.

"Thanks Oppa."

 

The sunlight pierced through the window making the sleeping girl groaned and stirred in her sleep. She opened her eyes slowy and adjusted her eyes first. She shot up right away when she realized that she was not is the same position and place when she felt asleep last night. Tiffany quickly rubbed her eyes and looked around. She found herself sleeping on Siwon's bed but Siwon was no where to be found.

"Siwon Oppa. Where are you?" She felt really scared, thinking of something mighr happened to him. "Oh no, don't tell me that he's ..... NO SIWON OPPA !!!!"

 

 

 

Sorry for the long absence guys
I just had some problem but I managed to solve it..
Subscribe and vote this story okay?
And most of all, please comment. Your comments are really special for me :))
Thank you, Love you all <3