Chapter 35

Love in S.M

They all went to their room and waited for the members and their boss. They were all so anxious thinking about their members. Tiffany was also panicked, she was afraid that something might happen to her members. She walked back and forth inside her bedroom. Siwon didn't like her girl to be that worry.

"Fanybaby, come here." Siwon asked Tiffany to sit and she walked to him like a zombie. Siwon wrapped his arms around Tiffany's body and comforted her.

"Baby, you don't need to be worry. Leeteuk-hyung is there to protect the girls. He is a responsible leader and we 'Super Junior' have a great faith in him because he never fail us." Siwon paused to lifted Tiffany's head eyes. "Hey, now you girls also consider as his sisters, he will do everything to protect you too." Tiffany felt in ease hearing Siwon's words. She nodded and smiled cutely to Siwon. Siwon leaned in and kissed Tiffany, they shared a long sweet kiss when suddenly someone opened the door.

"Am I interrupting something?" Kyuhyun smirked after seeing Siwon and Tiffany kissing moment.

"Yes. Can you knock first. Aish." Siwon let go of Tiffany and stood up. "What is it? Are they finished already?"

"Ne. After asking us to go to our room now he wants us all to be in the living room. Geez." Kyuhyun annoyed face made Siwon laughed. Tiffany quickly dashed to outside to see her members. Siwon and Kyuhyun followed after her.

"So, we all know that this was only a misunderstanding. Leeteuk had explained all of things that happen. Now the real reason I'm here because I have a great news for you all. SuperGeneration will start to prepare for album, you can make song with your couple."

Tiffany smiled widely and pulled Siwon to her. "Siwon-oppa and I have made a song for both of us. Can we sing it?"

"Of course. Wow you guys are so close together, considering the fact that you shared the same bedroom." LSM smiled widely. "Siwon can you manage between your drama filming and preparing for album?"

"Actually I have rejected the drama because I didn't really like the script so I have plenty of times to prepare. And I also have an announcement to make, Tiffany and I are dating."

"Congratulation you guys. I am so happy for you." Tiffany blushed madly and hid her face in Siwon's face. After discussing a few things with the two leaders, LSM left and the members went back to their own rooms. Jessica stayed at the balcony staring at the sky. She didn't notice someone was watching her.

"Why are you out here?" Jessica was surprised and she turned around to see Donghae smiling at her, she smiled back at him and motioned him to stand by her.

"I can't sleep Oppa." She replied when Donghae stood beside her.

"Hey, Jessica. I love you." Jessica was shocked to hear that sudden confession.

"Haha Oppa. You shouldn't joke around like that, you shocked me." Donghae held Jessica's shoulder and looked straight to Jessica's eyes.

"I don't mean it as a joke. I really love you, I don't care if you didn't have the same feeling as me. But I just want you to know that I love you so much. Saranghae Jessica." Jessica smiled and cupped Donghae's face.

"Me too Oppa. Nado Saranghae."

"Jinjja? Will you be my girlfriend then?" Donghae looked meaningfully at Jessica and she nodded. They kissed and stood there for a while then they left to go to sleep.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

Siwon and Tiffany had woken up. They went downstairs and decided to wake the other members up. Siwon went to wake the boys up and Tiffany went to wake the girls up. Siwon had almost finished waking up all the members and only Donghae left.

"Donghae wake --------- AHHHHHH" He screamed at the top of his lungs when he saw the scene infront of him. Tiffany quickly joined Siwon and she also screamed looking really shocked too.

"Siwon ah, you don't need to shout when waking me up." Donghae woke up and tried to stretch his body but he felt something heavy on him. He brushed his eyes and looked beside him, Jessica was sleeping peacefully on his chest. "AHHHHH" He looked shock and screamed too. His screamed woke Sica up and she also screamed with her dolphin voice. In the end all the members gather together.

"This scene kinda nostalgic." Heechul said "But it was Siwon and Tiffany who slept together."

"Yeah, such a sweet scene." Shindong added.

"Well correction. She wanted to wake me up, we were not sleeping together but this is different, they slept together." Siwon said and pouted.

"What's wrong with that? We are dating now. Siwon and Tiffany sleep together though." Donghae said bluntly. Jessica just stayed silent and giggled seeing her boyfriend cute act.

"BWOH?!!!" The girls and boys shouted together and Donghae just nodded. They hugged Donghae and Jessica to congratulate them. Tiffany felt extremely happy for her bestfriend. After the annoucement they went to the dining room and ate breakfast. Everyone had different schedule but for Haesica and Sifany they would be in a talk show together. They prepared well and then went to the studio. Soon the talk show started.

MC : Hello everyone today we have great guest with us. Super Junior Donghae and Siwon also SNSD Tiffany and Jessica.

Super Junior : Annyeonghaseyo, Super Junior imnida.

SNSD : Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD imnida

MC : Wow the studio feel really good today that we have our global stars here. So what kind of project are you guys having lately?

Siwon : SNSD and SuperJunior form a unit called SuperGeneration.

Jessica : We hope SONE and ELF will love it. SNSD and SuperJunior had became close friends with each other and work well together.

They talked about a lot when suddenly the MC started to talk about their love story.

MC : Kim Stella-ssi will be joining you guys in SuperJunior right? Is she partnered with Siwon-ssi because you guys had dated before.

Siwon : No, she paired up with Heechul hyung. My partner is Fanybaby, I mean Tiffany-ssi

MC : I think you guys are so close together. And how about Jessica-ssi and Donghae-ssi?

Donghae : We will be together since we match each other well..

MC : Fans have been loving Siwon and Tiffany since they dance together that time and it is rumored that you guys are dating? Is it true?

Tiffany : Of course not haha Siwon oppa is just like a biological brother to me. (awkward laugh)

The talk show ended smoothly and they went home but Siwon was not in the good mood. LSM had allowed them to date and announce it but he couldn't understand why Tiffany denied it. He was silent all the time making the clueless Tiffany worried.

"Oppa, are you alright? Are you sick?" Tiffany moved her hand to check on Siwon's temperature but he quickly moved away. He smiled weakly to her and told her that he was okay.

"I want to catch some fresh air." Siwon walked away and Tiffany grabbed his hands "Can I come too?"

"Later, I want to clear my mind first." Siwon smiled and kissed Tiffany's forehead. He left Tiffany who was absolutely clueless about his feelings.