Chapter 45

Love in S.M

Both girls had been through a lot that they couldn't be sure about their decision. Jessica was not sure about getting engaged to Jaejoong and Tiffany was not sure about her feeling for Siwon. Tiffany and Siwon relationship was toxic and could literally destroy each other but it was also passionate that it gave them strength to move forward. Jessica and Donghae relationship was rushed but the love is real.

Donghae and Siwon were no good either. Donghae was in pain when Jessica left him but he was aware that it was his mistake that drove Jessica away from him. At that time, Stefanny found a way to his broken heart and he was sure that he loved her but now when Jessica was back he couldn't be so sure. Siwon was afraid that Tiffany might change her mind and left him for another guy. He knew that he had a lot making up to do and he was not willing to give up on Tiffany.

 

The morning was back to usual in the SuperGeneration household. One slight difference though.

"Morning oppa." This sight had never seen before. There standing infront Ryeowook was Jessica with a smile on her face.

"Whoa, are my eyes fooling me or is this real? Jung Jessica wakes up early?" Ryeowook rubbed his eyes dramatically causing Jessica to laugh.

"Yup, Jung Jessica in the flesh. Actually I need a favor."

"What kind of favor? it's not free though." Ryeowook joked. "And I'm not doing something illegal."

"Nothing illegal, I just want to learn how to cook."

 

Taeyeon woke up and decided to wake all the members up. She had found Jessica in the kitchen and well to say that she was shock was an understatement. Taeyeon had actually splashed her face with water when she saw Jessica in the kitchen trying to make food. After she got over her shock, she went to each members rooms and woke them up. She stopped at the living room and saw a picture of SNSD smiling happily and remembered how much a good time they had when they took the photo. Eventhough she didn't say much, she was stressed of her members problems and she felt as if she had failed as a leader.

"Everything will be okay. Not soon, but I promise it will get better. We're in this together." Taeyeon looked behind her and saw her fellow comrade was there giving her encouragement.

"Thank you oppa, for being here." Instead of saying 'you're welcome' Leeteuk pulled her into his embrace.

 

After finishing his jogging, Siwon went back home and much to his delight he found Tiffany sitting on the porch while playing with her fingers.

"Hey." He said softly afraid that she would disappear if he was too loud.

Tiffany jumped slightly and looked up to find Siwon smiling down at her. She missed the smile so much and part of her want to kiss him right there but she was not ready. "Hey too."

Siwon sat down beside Tiffany and both of them just sat there without saying anything. The silence is awkward yet comforting.

"I know you're not ready and that's okay. I won't push you, just don't shut me out. I will make it up to you and I hope you will give me a chance and this time I promise I won't screw up. I love you." Siwon braved himself to say that and he kissed Tiffany lightly on her head. With that he got up and went inside. As for Tiffany, she was almost convinced. Almost.

 

"Now that Tiffany and Jessica are back, we can start where we left out. Put behind all of your problems and be profesional." Leeteuk noticed the tension in the room but he would not let that stop them from being on stage.

"Does my boyfriend have to be with her? I mean, I am Donghae's girlfriend now. What if she tries to steal my man?" Steffie whines loud enough for everyone to hear and it made Tiffany's blood boiled while Jessica was silent.

"What's with the insecurity Steffie? Think your ty outfit is not enough to keep your man? Maybe you should just go maybe your man will stay with you." The new found Tiffany shocked everyone, in the past she could hardly defend herself but now she was insulting Steffie.

"You ." Steffie was about to attack Tiffany but surprisingly Haerim stopped her.

"That's enough excitement for a day. Grab your partners so we can start, you guys are idols and you have to be profesional. Quick, we don't have all day."

Thus the practice started even with the tension in the room. If this was only the first day, how can they survive the upcoming days?

 

Hey guys, it's been a year but I'm back. So let's start making great story together. Love you all <3