Chapter 12

Love in S.M

They arrived at home and they happily went inside the house. Tiffany was carried by Siwon and she felt butterfiles flying in her stomach. Siwon was happy being able to carry Tiffany around.

"Oppa, are you tired? Just let me try to walk." Tiffany didn't want to make Siwon felt tired and bothered.

"No, I'm not tired. You may not walk yet, I don't want to see you hurt." Siwon smiled. Tiffany cursed herself for not being able to control her hearts when Siwon was near her.

"Fany ah, what do you want to eat?" Sooyoung finally tried to have a conversation with Tiffany.

"I don't want to eat anything." Tiffany said coldly.

"But unnie, you will --" Sooyoung was cut by Siwon because her voice turned loud and Siwon afraid that Tiffany's mood would be bad again.

"Sooyoung, let me take care of her. No need to worry."

Sooyoung felt her heart being crashed into pieces. She saw the love that Siwon gave for Tiffany and Sooyoung never felt it. She got teary eyes and without saying a word, she ran inside the house. Tiffany noticed her reaction and suddenly remembered what Ryeowook said earlier. SIwon and Tiffany went inside the house.

"Fany, do you want to be here or at your bedroom?"

"I want to be at my bedroom Oppa."

Then Siwon brought Tiffany to her room. Siwon left her there for awhile because he wanted to take a bath. On the other side, Sooyoung already crying endlessly. Ryeowook walked towards her with concern look.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? Aren't you going to cook?" Sooyoung quickly wiped her tears.

"How can I cook if my assistent was here?" Ryeowook joked and grabbed her hand "Kajja, help me cook." Sooyoung smiled and nodded, they went to the kitchen.

Tiffany was trying to walk and it was really hard but she managed to get out from her room. She went to the living room and found no one there.

"Where are the girls?" Tiffany looked around and saw Ryeowook grabbing Sooyoung hand and they went to the kitchen together. TIffany felt relieved because at first she thought that Sooyoung was the one who liked Siwon too. She decided to sit and watch tv while waiting for the members. Suddenly Taeyeon appeared with gloomy face.

"TaeTae, what's with that gloomy face? Did something happen?"

Taeyeon sighed and "Fany ah, I don't know why but I felt angry and disappointed when this morning Leeteuk told me to go with Kangin. Did he hate me? Or he was bothered by me?"

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon. "Tae, don't be bothered about it. Maybe Leeteuk oppa had something to said with Shindong oppa so he went with him." Tiffany comforted Taeyeon and she felt better.

"Jijja? I hope so. Thank you Fany." Taeyeon smiled again. "How's your leg? And where is your prince?"

"My leg is fine and Siwon oppa is taking a bath." Tiffany didn't realize that Taeyeon wanted to .

"Woah, so you admit that Siwon is your prince. Gotta tell the others." Taeyeon quickly stood up but Tiffany pulled her down again.

"Unnie, I just didn't hear what you said earlier." Tiffany blushed madly. Taeyeon just laughed out loudly. Suddenly all the members ran to the living room including Sooyoung.

"Fany unnie, you should rest. Why are you here?" Yoona looked concern.

"Yoona ah, I'm not sick, I only hurt a bit."

"Just now, I see you and Taeyeon unnie had a talk and Taeyeon laughed loudly. Did we miss something?" Sunny asked curiously.

"Tiffany just now admitted that Si---" Tiffany quickly covered Taeyeon's mouth preventing her to tell anything to the girls.

"Forget what she said. She was kind of hit her head so she was speaking nonsense. Aww." Taeyeon bit Tiffany's hand and quickly continued what she was trying to say before Tiffany stopped her again.

"Tiffany admitted that Siwon is her prince." Taeyeon shouted. Sooyoung hurt badly but she managed to laugh with the girls too.

"Unnie." Tiffany blushed like crazy now.

"Fany ah. What do you really feel about Siwon oppa? You can tell us." Jessica asked. "Do you love him?"

Tiffany blushed and nodded lightly. She quickly covered her face with pillow. Sooyoung was shocked and got teary eyes while the other members cheered for her.

"Okay then, he is now our brother in law." Yuri said and laughed.

"No one can take him from Tiffany and I will protect them." Hyoyeon smiled. Sooyoung was really sad, she hoped that the girls would know what she felt towards Siwon too. Suddenly Siwon ran to the living room with a worried look.

"Oppa, is there something wrong?" Tiffany showed her eye smile to Siwon.

'I thought you were gone. I looked for you at your bedroom but you are not there."

"Ah, I felt bored so I walked here." She tried to stand up and walked towards Siwon. Suddenly Tiffany's leg hit the chair leg making she fell down but Siwon caught her.

"Fany!" They all shouted.

"Ah, it's hurt." Tiffany cried. "Oppa, it hurts."

Siwon quickly hugged her to calm her down. "Sshh, Oppa is here. Don't cry, let's go to your room." Siwon carried her and Tiffany tried to endure her pain. Siwon brought her to her room.

"I look stupid, right Oppa?" Tiffany suddenly said still crying.

"No, it was an accident. I will never think that way." Siwon kneeled down and wiped her tears. Tiffany smiled and nodded. Siwon bandaged Tiffany's leg and then he went out to bring Tiffany food.

"Hyung, is she okay?"

"Oppa, Fany is okay right?"

"Ne, I already bandaged her leg and she was fine now." Siwon said while taking food for Tiffany. "You guys can go rest first. No need to worry, I'll take care of her." Siwon said as he walked back to Tiffany's room.

"Fany ah, I bring food for you." Siwon smiled and sat beside her. Tiffany smiled and made a cute face, she tried to grab her food but Siwon moved away.

"Oppa, I want to eat." Tiffany pouted cutely.

"Let oppa, feed you. Okay?" Tiffany refused but Siwon insisted so Tiffany gave up and let Siwon fed her. She ate happily and after a while she had finished her food.

"Oppa, go get a rest now. I don't want to see you sick." Tiffany said cutely "And thank you for everything Oppa." Tiffany hugged him and Siwon was caught off guard. Siwon felt extremely happy just because of that simple hug. Siwon said goodnight to Tiffany and went outside. He stood outside he thought to himself. "I love you Tiffany Hwang, I really love you."

He smiled and was ready to go to her room. "Wait, what if she hurt herself again? I'm not going to let that happen." Siwon quickly ran to his bedroom and took out his pillow and blanket out. He placed them infront of Tiffany's room.

"Good night Tiffany Hwang, Saranghae."

 

Please comment and subscribe
All of my subscribers, I love you all guys :))