Chapter 15

Love in S.M

FLASHBACK

Tiffany and Siwon sat in the corner. Tiffany's eyes were swollen and her leg was a bit hurt.

"Fany ah, is your leg okay?"

"It's better Oppa and it's all thanks to Oppa." Tiffany showed her eye smile.

"Aigoo, next time you should be more careful. Arraseo?" Tiffany nodded and smiled. Siwon looked at Tiffany's face and noticed that her eyes were so swollen. He also saw Tiffany yawned a few times.

"Fany ah, your eyes are swollen and you are sleepy. Why don't you sleep?"

"Gwenchana, besides there is no place for me to sleep." Tiffany giggled cutely. Suddenly Siwon pulled Tiffany into his hug. Tiffany was unaware of Siwon's sudden hug.

"Op--pa, wha--t ar--are you do--ing?" She stuttered but she didn't break the hug because she felt really warm and safe in Siwon's hug.

"You can sleep here. You must rest, Oppa didn't want to see you sick." Siwon said as he Tiffany's head gently.

"But Oppa, I will bother you if I sleep here."

"You'll never bother me. Oppa will be happy if you sleep so that my princess will not sick." Tiffany blushed and she nodded lightly, she closed her eyes and hugged Siwon. After a few minutes, Tiffany felt asleep and so did Siwon.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Woah, they make up really quick." Kyuhyun said and all of them nodded. Sooyoung felt as if her heart being stabbed by sword, she couldn't control her emotion anymore. She moved towards Siwon and Tiffany, she woke Tiffany up but she didn't budge. Instead of Tiffany, Siwon woke up.

"Guys, you are here already. Sooyoung what are you doing?" Siwon was a bit angry with Sooyoung's attitude. Jealousy had took over Sooyoung, she didn't care about Siwon and she pulled Tiffany making her starled and woke up.

"Yah Choi Sooyoung, what are you doing?" Taeyeon wanted to stop her but Sooyoung ignored her too.

"Sooyoung ah, why did you wake me up?" Tiffany was unaware of Sooyoung's jealousy. Suddenly Sooyoung pulled Tiffany roughly making Tiffany stumbled and fell.

"YAH, CHOI SOOYOUNG ! What are you doing?" Siwon quickly stood up and helped Tiffany to stand up. Her leg was still hurt so that it wasn't good for her to kept falling and hurting her leg.

"Yah, what did you think you're doing?" Taeyeon moved towards Tiffany who was in pain. Sooyoung stared there blankly and looked lost.

"You crazy, her leg isn't heal yet." Jessica glared at her.

"Sooyoung ah, why did you do that?" Ryeowook was disappointed with Sooyoung. He didn't want Sooyoung to act like that. All the girls and boys especially Siwon was worried of Tiffany's condition. Siwon suddenly carried Tiffany in bridal style.

"I'm going to take her to hospital." Siwon said as he walked towards the door.

"Wait, I bet all of us want to go." Leeteuk said and everyone nodded. "Then, let's go."

"Unnie, Oppa , I want to--" Sooyoung words were cut by Jessica.

"No you stay here. We don't want you to be there and hurt our Fany again." Jessica said as she glared at Sooyoung. Sooyoung was now crying, she regreted what she had done to Tiffany.

"Unnie, stay here and think about your feeling. Take care." Seohyun patted Sooyoung's shoulder before she ran with the others.

Siwon drove really quick because he was worried of Tiffany who was in pain now. Tiffany could sense that Siwon was panicked.

"Oppa, calm down. I'm okay." She forced a smile to calm Siwon down.

"No, you're hurting right now. It was all my fault. If I didn't let Sooyoung pulled you, you will not be like this." Siwon was cursing himself for not being able to protect the girl he loved.

"Oppa, please calm down. You're freaking me out. Slow the car down Oppa. I'm okay." Siwon heard Tiffany's terrified voice and he slowed down the car.

"Mianhe, Fany. Mianhe." Siwon apologized again and again. Tiffany held Siwon's shoulder and smiled to him.

"There's nothing to be apologize for. Its you who are always protecting me."

"Thanks Fany." Siwon smiled and held Tiffany's hand.

They arrived at the hospital and Siwon carried her inside. All of the members followed from behind. Tiffany's leg was examined by the doctor and was now bandaged properly.

"How is it doctor? My dongsaeng is okay right?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

The doctor smiled "She is okay. But please take care of her leg properly. Don't let her hurt her leg again. It can be dangerous."

"Thank you." Siwon bowed and the doctor went out.

"Unnie, don't be hurt again, okay?" Seohyun hugged her and she was almost crying because she was afraid that Tiffany was hurt badly. Tiffany nodded quickly and gave them her eye smile.

"No need to worry, I'm okay. Now let's go home. I don't want to be here any longer. By the way, where is Sooyoungie?" Everyone went silent and no one answered her question.

"We left her. She needed time to think about what she had done/" Yuri said with a serious tone,

'But I think she didn't intend to hurt me. Maybe she forgot that my leg is still hurting."

"Just don't talk about it again okay. It's kinda making me angry." Siwon looked away.

The boys who already knew about Siwon very well quickly told the girls not to mention it anymore because if they did, Siwon could explode at any moment and you wouldn't like it.

"Oppa" Tiffany called Siwon cutely.

Siwon quickly turned around. "Wae?"

"Help me to walk."

Siwon quickly stood beside Tiffany and they started walking slowly. The boys were amazed by that, no one could calm Siwon if he was angry and Tiffany could do that in instant.

"Tiffany is incredible." Eunhyuk said while shooking his head.

"Yeah, no one could calm him down before." Donghae added.

"Maybe Tiffany is his partner of life. It has to be her." Yesung said